1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokemon: Rainbow Superstars (IC thread

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, Jan 8, 2017.

1. HerbZ

HerbZ PKMN Breeder

Ico
    (Geodude)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽105.3
    "Well, i guess it would be nice to also introduce myself. I'm Wilma."
    I stopped talking for a second, to adjust my hat, because it slid from my head to the right a little.
    And this big, handsome man is Marco."
    I said pointing at my Hariyama.
    "Pleasure to meet you."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,007.6
    @[member="⋆SeeU⋆Hime⋆"]

(Actually, the incantation is "Amethyst Superstar, take me home")

Ayaka materialized in an empty closet with a few basic furnishings, but was mostly empty. The next question was how to use the amethysts in her starter set to make this group of empty rooms a home?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Borrow a few?" Martine gasped, as if she didn't know what to say when this Mel simply gave her some of her bracelets. Speechless for a little, Martine gratefully accepted them and put them on. "Okay! Merci beaucoup! Nice to meet you, Mel! And nice to meet you too, Wilma! Je m'appelle Martine! Martine Grenadine!"

But the moment Martine realised there was a Hariyama standing right beside Wilma, Martine gave out a silent cry. She edge her seat away from the Pokémon and bowed her head. To settle down, she helped herself to more of her drink.

4. HerbZ

HerbZ PKMN Breeder

Ico
    (Geodude)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽105.3
    Marco also bowed his head, and giggled with me a little.
    "Don't worry, Marco is a nice guy! Just, don't annoy him, k?
    I said the last sentence in half-whisper
    "Also, you're casting spells every now and than?"

5. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,007.6
    On stage, the crowd was clamboring for Brock to sing something, so he obliged with a gentle melody, with a piano backing track and Misty playing a soft accompaniment in the background.

Floating in the sky, just like the silver moon
    Although I try to reach you, I can't hold you, and you slip away...
    From within the darkness, I reach for the future
    Although I call out for you, my voice only fades away...

I wish that the words I sing for you
    Would chase the wind and fly to your heart!

Soaring across the sky, and winging past the stars
    Delivering to you this one message
    Soaring through sands of time, flying through a bright light
    I sing this song for you,
    This star story...

After a brief interlude, Brock sang again:

Soaring across the sky, and winging past the stars
    Delivering to you this one message
    Soaring through sands of time, flying through a bright light
    I sing this song for you,
    This star story...

6. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,074.6
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Pachi seened to find it funny also as she took a jump to Martine head. Mel had turned to hear Brock sing so she had no idea what happened and only did a thumbs up when she said thank you

7. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Martine practically choked on her drink when she felt a weight pounce on her head, and realised moments later that a Pokémon was resting there. Slowly and nervously. Martine pushed her drink away and froze on the spot. Never had she ever had a Pokémon on her head before, and to her it was super scary. Despite the gentle tune Miracolore was playing at the moment, Martine was left in a mini-crisis. Should she cry? Should she call out for help?
    "Po - Pokémon!" she said in a small voice. She did not expect this at all, and she was even more afraid to touch the Pachirisu on her head. "Aidez-moi!" she cried.

8. HerbZ

HerbZ PKMN Breeder

Ico
    (Geodude)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽105.3
    I looked at the stage, where Brock was singing. It was a nice, calming and very pleasant tune. I heard, that a girl almost spilled her drink on me. I looked at her. Turns out, that she was afraid of that Pachirisu on her head. I giggled, but well, it isn't nice, to just laugh at a person with possible fobia of Pokémon. And, honestly, i am afraid of some Pokémon too. A sumo wrestrel that is over 2 meters tall, that could easily land me in a hospital? Nah. But a cat or bird Pokémon?! That is too much for me! I was also afraid of Pachirisu, because it's an electric type.
    "Marco, can you take this Pachirisu of her head?"
    He nodded, came up to the girl, and took this Pachirisu of her head, and put it on the table.
    [Next time, don't jump on other people's heads ok?]
    Said Marco to Pachirisu.

9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,074.6
    Pachi only looked sad when she was put down. And only react happily when Marco said that.
    The next thing she went to jumpied on Wilma. Seeing it only as a game while Mel was still focused on the play and had no clue what was going on

10. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    (I'll make sure to remember that ^^)

Ayaka was then teleported with a flash of light. She was teleported to a spacious room which looked like an apartment. It was quite big, or was it? There wasn't any furniture in the room at all, so she wondered how she'd get her furniture in time. "Uh, it's pretty empty at the moment," Ayaka told the guide. "Is there like a mall somewhere close here so I could buy some furniture?" She added.

11. HerbZ

HerbZ PKMN Breeder

Ico
    (Geodude)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽105.3
    Well, that was kinda problematic. I wasn't really sure, if this Pokémon felt like being friendly. If this Pachirisu wanted to shock me, it would probably end not so well in a hospital. I decided to pet it gently on the back.
    "Well, he is a nice fella! I'm sure, that he isn't a problematic Pokémon to take care of."

12. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,074.6
    She felt the pet on her head and only felt happier clinging to wilma shirt and gave an electric shock.
    Mel noticed the shock as she fell down from the chair.
    "Pachi?" She called out ready to sit back.

13. HerbZ

HerbZ PKMN Breeder

Ico
    (Geodude)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽105.3
    I felt an electric shock run through my body. And everythimg went black. Suddenly, something squashed me from both sides. It stopped after a second, it turned out, that Marco used Smelling Salts on me. I still was in shock, after what happened. Marco checked, if i don't have any injuries, and after doing so, he pat me on the head. I came back to my senses after a second.
    "I knew it! It always happens!!!"

14. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,074.6
    "Omg are yoy okay. I am so sorry" mel said as she pulled Paçhi of Wilma. "She gets to excited when meeting new people. Im used to it"
    Mel grabbed het great ball and ssend it back into its ball disliking of Pachi. "I scold her later. You okay?"

(Kinda like ny dog)

15. HerbZ

HerbZ PKMN Breeder

Ico
    (Geodude)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽105.3
    "Yeah. I'm ok."
    I stretched my hand, because it felt a bit numb.
    "Also, thanks Marco. You saved my life again. Heh. This reminds me of that one time, when a Persian almost skratched my eye out."

16. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Heh, merci," Martine nervously thanked the Hariyama, although she found it strange she was also thanking a Pokémon. Even more so, Martine sweatdropped at the sight of that Pachirisu pouncing on Wilma's head. Were Pokémon always like this hyper?!

"Well, I hope there won't be any serious incidents, while we're at it..." Martine quietly said, whilst sipping more of her slightly spilled drink.

17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,074.6
    Mel was happy nothing serieus came out of it. She sighed in relief and wwent back watching brock

18. HerbZ

HerbZ PKMN Breeder

Ico
    (Geodude)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽105.3
    "Heh. Well, it seems, that all Pokémon, big or small have their own share of pros and cons, don't you agree?"
    I said, while adjusting my fedora.

19. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Uh..." Martine scratched her head, as she looked at the Pokémon briefly, "Je ne peux que penser aux inconvénients. Back where I worked, my boss always had these HUGE Pokémon wandering around his workplace. It's a wonder how they haven't caused any damage so far!"

20. HerbZ

HerbZ PKMN Breeder

Ico
    (Geodude)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽105.3
    "It was a big place perhaps. I have this problem in my house, since Marco evolved. We have a family house, so there was a big problem with food, where he's going to sleep, and with... Um..."
    Marco gave me death stare. He didn't really want me to talk about this, because it was kinda embarrasing for him.
    "Well... Doors."