1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokemon: Rainbow Superstars (IC thread

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, Jan 8, 2017.

1. HerbZ

HerbZ PKMN Breeder

Ico
    (Geodude)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽105.3
    So, we got out of the room, and went to the class. On our way, we saw Mel.
    "Morning."
    I said in a tired, monotone voice.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
    @[member="HerbZ"] @[member="~Seeker Of Shadows~"]

(I'll post the schedule in the discussion thread here shortly, but for now, you have Performance with Brock)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    (Mel is already in class ^^)
    while Mel put up her notebook, she remember seeing Wilma on the way, 'Did I say actually something back to her.' She started thinking while writing down a couple of notes

4. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    That morning, Martine had already gotten out of bed, changed, and fixed herself a coffee from her minibar. She had ample time before class would start, and she still needed that time to put on her tie, anyway. Breakfast could be appropriate, if only Martine had bought groceries to begin with. No matter. There was always a time to grab lunch!

She finished her coffee, rinsed her cup briefly, and set about getting to class with a notebook. Oh, and Martine didn't forget to close her laptop too. If she had more time, she would have stuck around to play on her acoustic, but it would have to wait.

5. HerbZ

HerbZ PKMN Breeder

Ico
    (Geodude)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽105.3
    I quickly got to the class, and sat next to Mel. Marco didn't knew where to sit, so he just stood there.
    "Morning."

6. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    'o yeah morning. um did I pass you before class?' Mel asked, wanting to know for sure this time

7. HerbZ

HerbZ PKMN Breeder

Ico
    (Geodude)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽105.3
    "Yes. Yes you did."

8. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
    The Performance classroom was wide and spacious, with a large open stage to allow Brock room to perform and have access to the chalkboard.

He did have a more private nook near the stage area, where he kept his instruments, spare costumes, and other props, and a teacher's desk to grade work and exams in peace.

For the moment, he was organizing his notes for the day's first lesson--what Star Powers were, and how to use them.

Once sure his notes were organized by which period he would need them, he tuned his own guitar--he usually played it as the students arrived, but he did use it during lessons on Note Star Powers and practicing

"Just take a seat anywhere for now." he assured a new arrival as he tuned.

9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Im so lost right now DX)

Melissa satt down on a random part of the class

10. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
    In the back part of the large room, two Vulpixes looked in at the arriving students from the safety of their enclosure. Typically, Brock would only allow them out or the students to handle them if they had finished their work and had nothing else to do. He would feed them, brush them and clean the litter pan before students arrived, although many of the students often pitched in with their care. Posters explaining how to care for them decorated the walls around their enclosure, down to brushing technique and what food and toys were safe to give them.

Hinata, the normal Vulpix, was the more active one, while Yuki, the pure white Alolan Vulpix, was more laid back. They looked forward to meeting new students as much as their master did, and this group was no different.

11. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    It went without saying that Martine realised she was going to be late for class. Either she had spent too much time in her Cabinet or that she had no idea where the class was. Quickly as she could, Martine ran to where Performance 101 was supposed to be. If there were some things to be learned, Martine didn't want to miss out even a minute!

Within ten minutes, Martine finally found the door to the classroom and, without thinking who might be behind, burst through it. "Je suis arrivé!"

12. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
    Brock just grinned, bemused by the girl's enthusiasm. Bienvenue--s'il vous plait, asseyez vous

[Huh?] Hinata asked.

"In other words, 'Welcome--please take a seat'." Brock assured the red furred Vulpix as her white playmate romped out of the covered area where the litter pan was located.

13. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Merci, monsieur!" Martine thanked. She wore a wide grin at the instructor responding in her native Kalos language just for her! Quietly, she helped herself to a middle row seat and placed her notebook down.

14. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
    (Brock knows how to speak and sing in multiple languages, but if I get the French wrong, just tell me)

As more students started to arrive, Brock returned to his waiting guitar to finish tuning it, giggling all the while at Yuki batting a ball around the enclosure.

The two Vulpixes were considered the class pets, and students taking performance classes eagerly pitched in to take care of them. Of course, Brock had left instructions on their care, written with his playful sense of humor:

"If you hear a funny noise in the room, it's probably the Vulpixes."

"Let them sniff you first before attempting to pet them--I will not be responsible for any burnt and/or frozen fingers."

15. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Even so, seeing the Vulpixes already made Martine freeze. No way was Martine going to be near them, let alone any Pokémon. First there was that Pachirisu that pounced on her head (the thought sent chills down her spine), and now two Vulpixes with the potential to either burn or freeze her fingers?! Despite the instructions the instructor - Brock, was that his name? He was the guitarist with Miracolore, Martine remembered - had left, Martine was not going to leave anything to chance with these Pokémon. Instead, she kept to herself and waited on the class to continue. For the time being, she kept her eyes away from the Vulpixes.

16. HerbZ

HerbZ PKMN Breeder

Ico
    (Geodude)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽105.3
    I was sitting at my desk, still being bored. And the fact, that i didn't get enough sleep once again, wasn't really helpful. I looked at the Vulpixes... Nah, i'm not going to pet them, i have enough experiences with Pokémon for some time... I looked at Marco, that couldn't find a sit anywhere
    "Just sit on the ground Marco, no one is going to scold you for that."
    So he sat next to me. I took out my sketchbook, and started drawing the Vulpixes, to not fall asleep.

17. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
    @[member="122 Generation"] @[member="HerbZ"]

The majority of the students, however, seemed to enjoy the Vulpixes, and would fawn over how pretty they were or how cute they were as they took their seats. Some would offer their hands for them to sniff, as well.

Once all the students were present, the bell rang to start class. "Good morning, all, and welcome to Performance 101." Brock began. "I am Brock of Miracolore, your host and your guide through the at times wonderful and at times terrifying world of showbiz. In this class, you'll be putting everything you learn in your other classes together to create a complete show, as well as how to leave a lasting impression on your fans, no matter what your idol path is."

He then started a pack of index cards down the row. "So we'll start with getting to know each other a bit. When you get an index card, write your name, what your preferred idol path is, and something interesting about you."

18. HerbZ

HerbZ PKMN Breeder

Ico
    (Geodude)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽105.3
    I got my index card, and wondered what to write. Finnaly, i got an idea.

I'm Wilma, and i want to be a comedian. I also love to draw, play on my accordeon, play video games, and sing, despite fact, that i'm bad at it. I also love lotsa spaghetti and doing MLG pro 360 noscope bottle flips with my 1000 degree knife, to be tda number one. I also look like a drunk person. Sometimes i take naps in school and everyone thinks i'm a hobo. I also think that i'm attracted to my Hariyama, and to his hair, because i think they're sexy, and we both sexualy identify as an attack helicopters. I also don't have a life, send help. If you want to help me, check out the enclosed instruction book and call 1-800-KILLURSELF. Also, i think, that whoever reads this, shouldn't take this seriously.

"Good enough."
    I said to myself.

19. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
    @[member="HerbZ"]

Brock happened to be walking by to observe the students, and happened to read Wilma's random message. After he read over the rambling message with a chuckle, he grinned. "Is it okay if I use your card as an example of good comedy in one of the later Performance classes?

20. HerbZ

HerbZ PKMN Breeder

Ico
    (Geodude)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽105.3
    I got suprised, by Brock suddenly being right behind me, and asking me this question.
    "Uhh. No problem! I don't know what kind of comedy you see here, but ok."