1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Pokemon: Rainbow Superstars (WavePearlxSugar)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, May 20, 2017.

1. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    @Sugar

"He found the Hydreigon's cave, and went inside." Serena picks up the tale. "It was as if the sun were ablaze, so dazzling was the cave and everything in it, and he had to cover his eyes with his hand for fear of being blinded. There was a table there with a crystal tinderbox on it. When Taran opened this one, the Guardian of the North Wind, Suicune, stood before him!"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Sugar

Sugar Pokemon Coordinator

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    There it was, Suicune, the Aurora Pokémon, standing right in front of our hero. However, there was something a little off for our cover legendary. Its eyes did not look normal at all, rather evil, much like the Hydreigon itself. DId the eldest of the Hydreigons have something to do with this, or was it something different?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    @Sugar

(not quite!)

"Thank you for releasing me from the Hydreigon, good lad--I now pledge my loyalty to you. Name what you wish, and it is yours." Brock fills in Suicune's dialogue, but you can tell the Hydreigon roar from earlier took a little toll on his voice.

”I only ask to see where the king’s Mareep are.” Ash replies as Taran.

"Suicune was also pleased with Taran's humility, and gave him eternal youth and life, in addition to letting him ride on his back." Misty narrates.

4. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    Our hero rode back to the castle on Suicune's back, evil defeated (for now) and all. It was a relatively joyous occasion, as the biggest evil in the land had been defeated. A celebration was definitely in order after this relatively tough journey.

5. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    @Sugar

"When Taran came to the glade, there wasn’t a single Mareep there. But Taran took out his flute and began to play, and the Mareep appeared as if out of thin air." Serena goes on as Ash starts another set. Taran drove the flock to the royal palace, where the king was stunned to find Taran alive." Ash finishes the song at this point.

”This boy has done the impossible--he has saved the realm from the Hydreigons, and proven himself more than worthy to have you, Christina." Brock gasps as the king.

"The king welcomed Taran like a great hero, and before the year was over, Taran and Princess Christina were married. The wedding was a grand affair, and thousands came from far and wide to wish the lovers well." Misty concludes.

"It is said the music never stopped playing all that time--as far as we know, the festivities continue to this day." Brock adds.

Laughter and applause fill the air as everyone bows.

6. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    The applause was as long as it was loud. Not a single thing could top such a momentus ending to a story such as this one. Tey as they might, a yarn like this one is likely never to be spun.

7. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    @Sugar

(Oh, but Miracolore has plenty more of those!)

On the stage, Miracolore huddled to discuss what to perform next--some more tunes or ride the high into another tale?

8. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    The cafeteria became silent once again as they paitently awaited a decision. Perhaps a combination of both could work...

9. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    @Sugar

"There was once a weaver--we'll call him Liam--who lived at the edge of a forest; and when he had nothing to burn, he went out with his daughter--we'll call her Fiona--to get wood for the fire." Brock begins as everyone else retreats offstage, leaving him alone. "They gathered two bundles, and were just about ready to carry them home, when who should come along but a splendid-looking stranger on a beautiful Rapidash. And he said to Liam..."

"My good man, will you give me that girl of yours?" he asks in an older version of himself.

"Indeed I will not," he retorts in a mimic of Callum for Liam.

"I'll give you her weight in gold," he offers as the stranger, as he scatters some prop gold coins on the stage.

As himself, he continues "So Liam went home with the gold and without Fiona. He buried the gold in the garden, without letting his wife know what he had done. When she asked him where Fiona was, he replied..."

"I sent her on an errand to a neighbor's house." he explains as Liam.

As himself, he continues "Night came with Fiona nowhere to be found. The next time he went to get wood, Liam took his second daughter--we'll call her Darina--to the forest and when they had two bundles gathered, and were ready to go home, a second stranger came on a beautiful Rapidash, much finer than the first, and asked Liam if he would he give him Darina's hand in marriage.

"I will not," he retorts as Liam.

"Well," he muses as the stranger, "I'll give you her weight in silver if you'll let her go with me."

Awed murmurs fill the air as Brock scatters some prop silver coins on the stage for effect. "So Liam carried home the silver and buried it in the garden with the gold, and Darina went away with the man. When he went to the forest again, the weaver took his third daughter--we'll call her Mairin--with him; and when they were ready to go home, a third man came aboard a beautiful Rapidash, Liam gave Mairin's weight in jewels..."

"Ooh"s and "ahs" go up as Brock scatters some prop jewels on the stage. "...and the man took her away. Liam buried the jewels with the gold and silver. Now, the wife was crying night and day for her three daughters, and gave Liam no rest till he told her everything."

10. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    The third yarn of the day had begun being spun. Alyssa was curious in which direction this one would go, but be it good or bad, the audience could be sure to expect a thriller of a tale.

11. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    @Sugar

"Brendan and the Giant" was a fan favorite among idols and fans. If time and the space permitted, Miracolore would even bring in props and costumes to use.

12. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    This tale had an interesting plot, and a twist ending that nobody, not even Alyssa would expect. Nevertheless, everyone waited in anticipation to see where this would go.

13. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    @Sugar

After clearing the stage, Brock goes on "Now, a son was born to them; and when the boy--we'll call him Brendan--grew up and started school, he heard how his three sisters had been carried away for their weight in gold, silver, and jewels; and every day when he came home he saw how his mother was crying and wandering outside in grief through fields, pits and ditches, so he asked her what was the matter; but she wouldn't tell him a word."

He pauses for a moment. "Finally, he came home from school crying one day, and said..."

Just then, Ash dashes on the stage, feigning tears. "I'll not sleep three nights in one house till I find my three sisters." he vows.

"Then he said to his mother..." Brock narrates.

"Make me three loaves of bread, mother, for I am going on a journey." Ash requests.

"The next day, he asked if she had the bread ready. She said it was, and she was crying bitterly all the time." Brock narrates some more.

"I'm going to leave you now, mother," Ash explains to an imagined woman. "I'll come back when I have found my three sisters."

14. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    At this point in the tale, we meet our secondary hero. He seemed to be starting a journey of his very own to find where his three sisters had gone. If they had been separated somehow, this would be a very long journey, even longer than if they went missing altogether. Whatever the case, he wouldn't come back home until they were found.

15. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    @Sugar

(actually, the boy is our main hero.)

16. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    (Oh, duly noted.)

#2056 Jan 20, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2018
  17. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    @Sugar

"With that, Brendan set out, and walked on till he was tired and hungry; and then he sat down to eat the bread that his mother had given him, when a man came up and asked him for something to eat." Brock pantomimes asking the question to Ash as he finishes narrating.

He adds as an aside "What Brendan didn't know was that his guest was Arceus in disguise, and was testing his kindness and generosity to others."

He then continues "Brendan bade his guest sit down, and the two ate till there was not a crumb of bread left."

"Mm"s go up as Brock and Ash pantomime eating. "Brendan told the disguised Arceus about the journey he was on; Then Arceus revealed himself to Brendan, thanked him for his kindness, and said to him..."

"There may not be much use in your going, but here are three things that will serve you well,—the Celestial Blade..." Brock presents Ash with an ornately decorated prop sword. "The Cloth of Plenty...." He next gives Ash a prop cloth. "and the Cloak of Shrouds." He gives Ash a black cloak. "No one--not even a demon--can kill you while you wield the Celestial Blade; and whenever you are hungry or thirsty, all you have to do is to spread the cloth and sing to it in the magical tongue, and any food or drink you want will be there before you. When you put on the Cloak of Shrouds, there won't be a living thing in the world that can see you, and you can go to whatever place you wish if you wrap yourself in it and wish yourself there."

18. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    Our hero had received his first of what could be many useful items in his journey to find his three missing siblings. The blade would protect him from whatever enemies lay ahead, and the cloak would provide some much needed stealth ability to our hero. Still, with all these, the journey was no doubt going to be a tough one indeed.

19. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    @Sugar

"So Arceus left for the heavens, and Brendan traveled onward with his three holy gifts." Brock continues as himself. "That evening a great storm blew up, and he ran for shelter to a large oak tree. When he got near the tree, his foot slipped, the ground opened, and down he went through the earth till he came to another world far beneath the ground."

Giggles go up as Ash eases himself to his feet in feigned pain. "When he landed in the other world he put on the Cloak of Shrouds...." Brock waits as Ash wraps himself in the black cloak. "and warped away like a blast of wind, and never stopped till he saw a castle in the distance."

20. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    As the castle finally came into view, our hero got that much more confident about finding his missing siblings than he ever did. If they were locked away, this would be the first place to look.