1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Pokemon: Rainbow Superstars (WavePearlxSugar)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, May 20, 2017.

1. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    "That seems pretty exhausting!" Martine said. "'Marathon of performance'? In other words, I bet it's more like a flat-out concert than anything! Now that's unbelievable. No wonder you would be tired out! I happen to be introducing a pretty popular song I like." She glanced at her guitar. "For what it's worth, I might be playing it at my performance."

2. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    @122 Generation

(Martine's welcome to check out Miracolore's show, too.)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Sugar

Sugar Pokemon Coordinator

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    "I was only half paying attention, but I was playing out every tale and tune in my head as it went along, and now my head hurts. Me myself, I'm introducing not one, but two new songs at my performance, which, if I'm correct, is about a day or two away. There will be some special guests helping me out as well; you'll just have to wait and see who they are."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    @WavePearl

(She does have an agenda, though)

"Then, you could probably use some more practice. I'll be looking forward to how it will sound," Martine said. She glanced at her guitar. "I'm preparing for my performance too, albeit on piano also. Anyway, let me know when you're playing! Where is it happening?"

5. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    @122 Generation

(Okay then--I'l set the scene as needed for this little storyline)

6. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    Alyssa gestured over toward towards a stage on the complete other side over side, a place on campus where rhe traffic never seemed to stop. "I'll be performing right over there. Yes, right in the middle of everything, but this time, all times will be on me. Nervousness will be at an all-time low during this performance, you can count on it." She smiled ear to ear, clearly confident that nothing at all would go wrong.

7. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    "Oh, wow. Right out in public, eh?" Martine remarked. "Are you having the area sealed off? Or will this be public? Are there tickets required too?" She didn't mind the number of people who accidentally bumped her shoulders. It seemed apparent that this area would garner a lot of attention.

8. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    "You know what, if I'm able to, I might seal the place off and have tickets required. Just to make it a little bigger thing than it already is, you know? But do you think such overpreperation would be worth it once everything is over? Now that I think about it, I may have to get back to you on that one."

9. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    @Sugar

As Brock will warn you in a future class: "You don't want to overhype your performance, then underdeliver."

10. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    "That's sort of the reason I would start off small," Martine replied. "Why else would I be performing at the Ivory Blossom? It's a way to get my name out there, in addition to Radio Rouge, of course. I can't imagine how much promoting you'll need to do to get your performance started."

11. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    @Sugar

(Alyssa can always ask Misty about promoting well. She also touches on this in class)

12. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    (Noted and noted)

"I think I'll need plenty and a lot of luck if I want people to notice me. Even if a small crowd shows up, that support would be absolutely beneficial to me. I think I'll try to get as much promotion going as I can without going overboard. If it works, it works, and if it doesn't, there's always a plan B. Not that I've come up with a plan B yet, but I'll get there when the time comes."

13. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    "I agree. There's no telling how much of a crowd will accept you if you don't start off small!" Martine said. "So what else are you doing for the time being?"

14. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
  15. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    (Alyssa's already made her a guest !)

"I don't really have anything on my platter for now, but I might have some plans come this weekend. I won't be telling anyone what it is, but heavy hints will be dropped as the days go by, so stay alert!"

16. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    "You can count on that!" Martine said. "Eheheh... Of course, I have my performances on Saturday nights, so I'll be quiet busy at that time. Thank goodness I finish early on Fridays."

17. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    @Sugar

(Fast-forward to the evening?)

18. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    (Yes, please.)

19. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    @Sugar

By the time the evening came, the show had finally ended. But Miracolore always had their Closets open if anyone needed help, wanted a private lesson on an instrument, or just wanted to talk.

20. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    The sky was flooded with moonlight and stars. Alyssa took a seat at a nearby table and looked up into the sky, thinking about her performance. It would be her biggest day at the academy yet.