1. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Pokemon: Rainbow Superstars (WavePearlxSugar)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, May 20, 2017.

1. WavePearl

Krystal
    (Fennekin)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,728.5
    @Sugar

"There's lots to see up this way." Brock replied. "Including some fondly remembered hidden gems the school has to offer experience-wise."

"In addition to the library and rehearsal rooms, there's an athletic complex, the theater, and more." Serena agrees.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Sugar

Sugar Pokemon Coordinator

Celestial Beauty
    (Celebi Egg)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,519.7
    "Well, I guess I still have a lot to explore, don't I?" Alyssa looked at her watch and noticed it was getting a little late. "Would you look at the time? I better get back to exploring before it gets too late. I'll try and catch whatever you're doing tomorrow."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. WavePearl

Krystal
    (Fennekin)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,728.5
    @Sugar

"We're running another matinee here shortly, but if you'd rather come tomorrow, we'll have showings throughout the day tomorrow." Misty explained. "It won't be the same show twice, so come to multiple showings if you like."

"No charge for admission or food." Ash added.

4. Sugar

Celestial Beauty
    (Celebi Egg)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,519.7
    "I'll definitely catch your matinee tomorrow. Going to get some rest after all this exploring. But thanks for all the info about what's up ahead, I'll be off and seeing you tomorrow." Alyssa skipped off and went further down the halls.

5. WavePearl

Krystal
    (Fennekin)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,728.5
    @Sugar

(what else does she find?)

6. Sugar

Celestial Beauty
    (Celebi Egg)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,519.7
    (Let's see what the athletic complex has in store.)

7. WavePearl

Krystal
    (Fennekin)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,728.5
    @Sugar

The athletic complex was more than your average fitness center--almost any sport or martial art was represented here, from aerobics classes to a zipline.

Whether you wanted to just walk or run on a track, to more extreme pursuits like skateboarding, rock climbing, or the zipline, there were games and sports for everyone.

8. Sugar

Celestial Beauty
    (Celebi Egg)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,519.7
    The complex was bigger than the Pokeathalon dome back in Alyssa's native Johto. She walked in and tried to find somebody that could get her up to speed. Luckily, the place was quiet, so she could look around while doing the multitasking.

9. WavePearl

Krystal
    (Fennekin)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,728.5
    @Sugar

The front entrance led to the track and a general athletic field. From there, you could head so some indoor fields and courts, several swimming pools, an indoor skate park, an archery range, and a martial arts training area, to name some things

10. Sugar

Celestial Beauty
    (Celebi Egg)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,519.7
    At this point, Alyssa was just wandering around the complex trying to find what they didn't have in store. She walked towards the back, where she hoped she would find someone that could help her.

11. WavePearl

Krystal
    (Fennekin)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,728.5
    @Sugar

"May I help you?" an attendant asked. "Are you looking for any particular field or class?"

12. Sugar

Celestial Beauty
    (Celebi Egg)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,519.7
    "Um, yes, do you have any expert weightlifting and archery classes or anything similar? I'm looking to get back into both just in case anything pops up."

(She may not look it, but she was a top of the line weightlifter and archer.)

13. WavePearl

Krystal
    (Fennekin)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,728.5
    @Sugar

"The weight room is off to the left, and the archery range is just up ahead." the employee replied. "You'll find Brock there often, honing his own shots and teaching beginners."

14. Sugar

Celestial Beauty
    (Celebi Egg)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,519.7
    "Excellent. I appreciate the advice." Alyssa headed off towards the archery range, ready to see if her aim was as good ad it once was. She took out the bow and arrow she always carried around with her in a special box and prepared herself for a few shots.

15. WavePearl

Krystal
    (Fennekin)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,728.5
    @Sugar

With Brock busy helping with the evening matinee, the archery range was quiet. Some of the targets for advanced archers actually moved.

16. Sugar

Celestial Beauty
    (Celebi Egg)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,519.7
    It was a bit less than what Alyssa had expect for an archery range, but she had to get her practice in somehow. She nocked her arrow and aimed at a target that was about halfway across the room. She pulled back, held for 10 seconds, then let the arrow fly.

17. WavePearl

Krystal
    (Fennekin)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,728.5
    @Sugar

It landed on one of the inner rings, but close to the bullseye.

Some applause went up--Brock was arriving to shoot! "Not bad!"

18. Sugar

Celestial Beauty
    (Celebi Egg)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,519.7
    "Thank you!" Alyssa turned around towards Brock before nocking her next arrow. "I haven't practiced my archery skills in years. Surprised my accuracy hasn't gone way down."

19. WavePearl

Krystal
    (Fennekin)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,728.5
    @Sugar

Brock observed Alyssa as she took a shot. She seemed to have good form, and good aim. Granted, he wasn't a professional archer, and never would claim he was an expert, but he knew talent when he saw it.

20. Sugar

Celestial Beauty
    (Celebi Egg)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,519.7
    Alyssa turned back around towards Brock. "So, what do you think? As I said, this is my first time practicing archery since I was back in Johto, so I wasn't quite sure how I would do. So I came here."