1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Pokemon: Rainbow Superstars (WavePearlxSugar)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, May 20, 2017.

1. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    @122 Generation @Sugar

(Miracolore is having a Rainbow Session soon, if you two want to do some unplugged jamming)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Sugar

Sugar Pokemon Coordinator

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    "J'ai un très bon rythme" Alyssa replied. Her rhythm was off the charts, as she could adapt easily to any song very quickly. It was a nice trait to have.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
  4. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    (Heh, I thought you'd like to drop by, but sure)

Martine continued observing Alyssa's improvisation of the song. If anything, Alyssa was dancing was at most on par with Miku's style. Plus, what better to listen to than one of her own favourite songs? That went without saying that Martine had a different cover of the song that she had yet to show.

5. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    Alyssa couldn't disagree with such a compliment like that, and it probably was as true as it was a charming comparison. She had been trying to mimic some of Miku's rhythm, but didn't want to exactly move like her.

6. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    While Alyssa kept dancing, Martine also kept humming the melody of the song from where she sat. From time to time, she would glance at the screen to see Miku's style and compare it to Alyssa's. Granted, Alyssa probably couldn't do hair physics like Miku's - that would be unnatural.

7. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    Alyssa's hair had its own rhythm. It flowed smoothly, like a wave on the ocean. In fact, sometimes both Alyssa and her hair were in such sync, her hair sometimes had more rhythm than she did. She didn't know why or how this happened, but the more rhythm, the better.

8. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    @122 Generation @Sugar

(Serena's Digimiri, Digishine, is actually based on the Digidol Miku, voicewise)

9. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    (Whenever Alyssa is ready to end...)

Whoa... So even Alyssa's hair flies like that? Impressive, Martine thought.

10. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    (She's done now.)

Alyssa stopped her dance and took a breath of fresh air. This was enough movement for one day for someone like her.

11. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    "Salut!" Martine said to Alyssa. "Bien joué! You probably need to catch your breath, eh?"

12. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    "Thank you! I was actually feeling a little dizzy, so I needed to sit down for a while. My rhythm was going really well out there, wasn't it?" Alyssa took a few deep breaths to regain her composure.

13. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    "You've heard the song before. That I know," Martine said. "It's no wonder you managed the dance so nicely!"

She got up and deposited a credit in a nearby vendor. Afterwards, Martine got a water bottle into Alyssa's hands. "You've earned it."

14. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    @Sugar @122 Generation

As the girls enjoyed a water break, they saw another poster advertising a Rainbow Session to be held in a few evenings. Like always, performers on acoustic and folk instruments of all skill levels were welcome.

15. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    "Thank you so much. If I tried to get it myself, I'd probably fall down about ten times before I even got to the vendor. I was really getting into it too and could've gone for another song, but I've filled my movement quota for one day."

16. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    "Then you probably should rest for the time being, I think," Martine replied. "Say! I haven't seen you for a bit. How are things going with you?"

17. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    "I guess things are going okay. I feel like I've been in one very long day for over a week now, so I'm unsure if anything has changed or not. But, as you can tell, I've been attempting to get my rhythm back, and come to find out, I haven't lost any at all. What's new with you?"

18. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    "Just the same old same old with my guitar," Martine said. "Let's see... For the most part, I've been playing around with dancing techniques and trying to sync some moves with my guitar. Oh! And after my session at the café, I got to borrow a pedal for my guitar from the manager. It was a small reward for helping out."

WavePearl likes this.
  19. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    "That's the good news I like to hear. You still seem to be everywhere." Alyssa shook all of the cobwwebs out of her head. "I'm still looking for things to do this week."

20. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    @122 Generation @Sugar

About then, a crowd started to gather around the poster advertising the Rainbow Session later in the week. Many of the idols were already excited about finally getting to play an acoustic instrument, or dusting off a long-forgotten acoustic instrument. All skill levels were welcome, the poster said.