1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Pokemon: Rainbow Superstars (WavePearlxSugar)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, May 20, 2017.

1. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,359.8
    "You'll find something, I'm sure," Martine assured Alyssa. "Besides, there seems to be a commotion up ahead, isn't it?"

2. Sugar

Sugar Pokemon Coordinator

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    Alyssa snatched a poster from a nearby stand. "There seems to be an acoustic session being held in a few nights from today. Acoustic instruments for all levels of talent. I think it would be a wonderful even to get a little bit more exposure on the acoustic circuit. What do you think?"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,359.8
    "Whoa, you talking about me or you? I haven't seen you on the acoustic stage, I think!" Martine said. She looked closer at the poster. "As if Radio Rouge or the cafe performances weren't enough... I suppose I can drop by and listen. What about you? Going to play?"

4. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    "You can count on me doing a performance there. I should have plenty of time to pick out a song or two to play. Or I could just come up with something right on the spot if that would be better." Alyssa gave the poster a second glance. "I'll show everyone how lovely a flute can sound, acoustic or otherwise."

5. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,359.8
    "In that case, nous devrions le voir. Why not?" Martine looked at the commotion ahead. "That seems to be the place, but it looks terribly busy."

6. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    @Sugar @122 Generation

The poster advertised where the session would be, examples of welcomed instruments, some do's and don'ts of the session, and that snacks and drinks would be provided. There was also a note saying the recording of tunes was welcomed for educational purposes. Even if you just wanted to come listen, listeners were welcome too.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    Alyssa took out her true blue flute and got ready to play. "If I can't force my way through, I'll play my way through. Follow my lead."

8. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    @Sugar

(the session takes place in a few days, but that's not to say you can't practice now.

9. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,359.8
    "Bien sûr," Martine said. "Truth be told, though, I think I left my guitar in my Cabinet. Play on, if you like!"

10. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    Alyssa began to play a smooth, calm, lullaby. It wasn't any song in particular, but rather something she had been practicing for a long time. Hopefully she didn't make the entire place fall alseep.

11. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    @Sugar

A few young Pokémon did fall asleep, but for the humans, many of them stopped what they were doing to hear the song. Many people also petted sleeping Pokémon as well.

12. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,359.8
    Martine's lips grew into a smile. It seemed very soothing, and relaxed her worries about Pokémon.

13. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    Alyssa was completely oblivious to what was going on around her. Once she had stopped playing, everything was very quiet and peaceful, much like a house in the middle of the night. "Well I guess my hypothesis was true. Music truly is medicine for the heart and soul."

14. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,359.8
    "The silence is deafening," Martine added. "It kind of makes my skin crawl! Heh, that reminds me, it's getting a little late. Got anything on mind later?"

15. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    "I might play another lullaby tonight, but actually try to make people fall asleep. I may even try to find the right lullaby and not try to fall asleep at the same time, which may be a little hard since I'm running on very little sleep." Alyssa indulged in the silence and sighed. "You could join me and tell me what you think if you'd like"

16. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    @Sugar

It was getting late, and many idols were returning to their Closets for the night. But for the idols that were night Noctowls, the party was just beginning.

17. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    Alyssa hummed to herself as she took a seat in the hall, about halfway to her own Closet. She began to look through some popular lullabies and attempted to find which one she could put her own personal twist on.

18. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    The lullabies were all gentle melodies, meant to lull a baby human or Pokémon to sleep. But with the right song, others could fall asleep too.

19. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,359.8
    Even Martine had returned to her Cabinet and made herself comfortable in her studio. Piano? Acoustic? She wasn't sure what to go for at the moment, so she tried listening to tunes on her laptop before going back there. Otherwise she would bring her guitar with her to the computer.

(End of cameo! Give me a shout when the acoustic session starts)

20. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7