1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Pokemon: Rainbow Superstars (WavePearlxSugar)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, May 20, 2017.

1. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Martine blinked too. "Whoa...! You could win prizes like those?! I've never even heard of arcades at that scale! A piano, no less! Normally, if I had the money, I could spend hours playing on the machines just for the fun of it. I remember trying my luck at this rhythm game that basically was a full drumset, and I confess I didn't have the skill to play it."

She looked at Alyssa again. "So you're quite the gamer, eh? And have you played with your prizes a lot? I would much like to see this game corner of yours, if I ever get the time. That being said, there should be an arcade here somewhere."

2. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,007.6
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (Guess we can head there)

"Why don't we go look for it, then?" Martine said enthusiastically. "The shopping plaza has to have one! It sure beats a rainy day!"

She stood up and prepared to leave the Ivory Blossom, and the campus village for that matter.

4. Sugar

Sugar Pokemon Coordinator

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    Alyssa had already put up her "umbrella" and was standing by the door. "Let's go then! We won't have any fun just standing around. Be sure to cover your head too, it's pouring outside now." She blinked and waited for Martine to come.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "I know, I know! We need to spend more time at the arcade!" Martine quickly ran outside and followed Alyssa to the shopping plaza. She put on her coat and covered her head.

6. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,007.6
    @Sugar @122 Generation

(There is a covered walkway leading from the Ivory Blossom to the shopping plaza.)

7. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    (Excellent.)

Within due time, the two had arrrived at the arcade in the shopping plaza. It was actually a little bigger than Alyssa had expected it to be. However, all the fun and prizes were on the inside, so the two entered, expecting to have a fun time.

8. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Martine too was impressed by the size of the arcade. As she and Alyssa walked in, Martine wondered just how many floors this arcade spanned. Already, in the first floor, there were prize machines lining up against the walls. Different challenges of different sorts were available to play.

9. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,007.6
    @122 Generation

The huge arcade spanned six floors of digital and crane game goodness. In addition to all the video games and crane games, there were skee-ball ramps, air hockey tables, a full service restaurant (named the 8 Bit Diner), a console zone, an interactive dance floor, a laser tag area, and more.

10. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    "A dance floor?" Alyssa said as she turned to Martine. "Say, have you seen an aspiring Kimono Girl pull some amazing dance moves before? Cause I can already hear the dance floor calling my name from here. I'll blow the entire building away when they see what I can do." Alyssa was probably 100% correct too. She had blown away people at the arcade back home, and she was confident she could do the same here.

11. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "I personally am more interested in rhythm games, and no, I haven't heard of a Kimono Girl dancing... Attendez... Are you saying you could dance in a kimono?" Martine asked. "Then again, I'm sure everyone is interested in anyone who could dance here!"

At that said, Martine began walking up the stairs to the dance floor.

12. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    The dance floor in the middle of the room was plenty huge, enough to handle more than a handful of people. A DJ on one side played the music while speakers on the other blasted those sweet, sweet dance tunes. "Give me a few moments and I'll show you how to blow away a crowd." She said as she walked over towards the DJ. "Excuse me, but do you accept requests here?" She asked.

13. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,007.6
    @Sugar

"Sure--got any beat from the 60's to the 90's you wanna hear?" the DJ smiled. "It can't be too terribly obscure, but if you can't remember the song name or the artist name, just tell me what you do remember and I'll do my best to find it."

14. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    "Do you have anything with a good electronic beat? Nothing too specific, just a steady beat with a nice flow is all I'm asking for. Something to get the crowd amped too if you can." Alyssa replied.

15. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,007.6
    @Sugar

"I've got plenty of those." the DJ smiled. "Looking for a specific song?"

16. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Alright, this should be entertaining," Martine said excitedly to herself. Alyssa seemed modest at first, but maybe she had a few surprises when it came to dancing.

17. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    "Nope, you just play whatever you got and I'll take care of the rest." Alyssa responded. "Don't let me down now. I didn't come here to show off."

18. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,007.6
    @Sugar

(What song does she pick?)

19. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    (This track isn't exactly old, but this is the closest to what Alyssa wants. [It has some old-ish vibes to it.] If you have anything more appropriate, you can play it.)

20. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,007.6
    @Sugar

(I do have something that may work...)