1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Pokemon: Rainbow Superstars (WavePearlxSugar)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, May 20, 2017.

1. Sugar

Sugar Pokemon Coordinator

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    Alyssa's joy could hardly be contained. She got goosebumps every time she saw that first scene.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
    @Sugar @122 Generation

The overture ended, and the curtains opened on the set of a room somewhere in a palace. Ash was now in a red tunic with white leggings, Misty wore a blue tunic with black leggings, and Brock had on a green tunic with brown leggings. They were dreamily watching from a window as soft fighting noises were heard in the distance.

"Just look at them, guys...we're going to be among those brave men and women one day. I just know it!" Ash smiled.

"I can't wait!" Brock was clearly excited.

"Yeah...me too." Misty sighed dreamily.

"No sense sitting here all day, then..." Brock mused as he got up from his place at the window. "We have work to do!"

They then set to work doing various chores. Ash, meanwhile, admired his reflection in a shoe buckle. "Servants today...musketeers tomorrow!" he mused as he dusted off another shoe.

Just then, Tintri darted onstage with the hat from before. "Pika?" he asked as he offered it to Ash.

"My musketeer's hat! Thanks, Tintri!" Ash smiled as he put the hat on. This time, it fit him perfectly! "Remember when a kind musketeer gave me this?" he asked. Tintri nodded as Ash struck a heroic pose, unknowingly knocking a vase from a pedestal. "I'd sure love to be a hero like them one--!" About then, he noticed the vase. "DAH!!!" he yelped, and scrambled to catch the vase before it hit the floor. But instead of hitting the floor, there was a PLOOSH--it had landed in the bucket of water Brock was using to mop the floor!

The audience howled with laughter as Ash covered his face in his hands, as if telling Brock "I am so sorry!"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Martine watched attentively.

4. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
    @Sugar @122 Generation

"I can't wait to be a musketeer myself, Rowan." Brock assured Ash as he fished the vase out of the water and dried it off. "Besides, they could use someone as clever as me!"

"Brenna? How about you?" Ash looked over at Misty, who was in the process of fixing a leaky pipe.

"Are you kidding? The musketeers need someone strong, and brave!" Misty replied.

"Someone brave!" Ash agreed as he reached into a dish of Berries and popped a Cheri Berry into his mouth.

"That's what I said, Berries for brains!" Misty retorted as she struggled with the pipe, to more laughter.

5. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    Alyssa also watched with high expectations.

6. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
    @Sugar @122 Generation

Misty intoned "Uh oh...." over the rumbling of rushing water.

"Brenna's troubles with a leaky pipe couldn't have come at a worse time." Melody explained from her spotlight. "For high up above them, the leader of the musketeers, Captain Vernet, was about to take a shower."

The audience howled with more laughter as the lights came up on a bathroom somewhere in the palace. The boy playing Captain Vernet walked onstage in an elegant bathrobe, singing a little melody to himself. "Ah...I've been looking forward to a cold shower since last night!" he mused.

"On top of that, Rowan was having trouble with the shoes, and Eliwood struggled with a troublesome stain on the floor." Melody continued.

The lights came up again on Ash struggling with a broken shoe, Brock struggling with a dried stain, and Misty still grappling with the leaky pipe. Ash, meanwhile, decided to climb on the pipes to get to the glue sitting on the top shelf. Once sure he had a foothold, he started grabbing at the glue. "Just...a bit...more...." he groaned as he tried his best to reach.

The audience could hardly contain itself laughing at what happened next--Ash struggled to maintain his balance on the pipes, making the water get very hot! The hot water sent Misty flying across the stage, taking Ash and Brock with her. On the bright side, the hot water did clean the stain Brock was struggling with.

"Well, we know things couldn't get any worse..." Misty commented as she looked around the soaking wet stage. Tintri shook himself dry.

Sure enough, a "YEOW!!!" came from from offstage. Everyone roared with laughter as the boy, still in the bathrobe, stormed onstage into the scene.

"Captain Vernet!" Ash gasped. Giggles went up at his, Misty's and Brock's shaky salute.

"Kindly explain why you gave me a rush of boiling hot water..." The boy shot Misty and Brock The Look. "and ruined my shoes!" he yelled at Ash.

"Well sir, you see..." Ash stammered.

Misty then jumped in. "I was fixing the leak as you asked, but I may have made it worse..."

"Of course you made it worse, just look at this!" the boy yelled, gesturing to the dripping wet items on the stage. "Furthermore, I don't see how any of you can be musketeer material..." He pointed to Ash. "You are too impatient!" He then pointed at Misty. "You have too much of a temper!" He pointed at Brock."And you are too lovesick to even do anything!"

"But--!" Ash started to protest.

"No buts! You will not join the Royal Musketeers! Not on my watch!" the boy retorted.

7. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    When this ends, Alyssa could probably recite the entire play by heart. Everyone else too most likely. But what were the odds of that happening?

8. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
    @Sugar @122 Generation

A sad interlude began as the lights went down and Melody reappeared. "Captain Vernet's words stung like a Beedrill sting, but this only made our three heroes bolder and determined to prove the captain wrong.

She then gave Alyssa's and Martine's cue. "Meanwhile, the fair princess Caliste was in despair. She was of age to marry, but would not marry just anyone..."

Nichole: Caliste, you understand that you must marry someone of a royal line...

Caliste: I know, but of all the princes, kings, and emperors that have come here, I do not love any of them.

Nichole: Surely there's someone you will marry...

Caliste: But how can I marry someone I never loved?

(Nichole nods, now that she understands Princess Caliste's dilemma)

Nichole: Very well, what is your dream prince like?

Caliste: He is kind, is strong both in body and in heart, is wise...and knows how to make me laugh!

Nichole: That sounds like the kind of prince I would want too! (she giggles)

Caliste: But right now, that kind of prince is only a mirage... (she sits on a stool, dejected. Then, an idea comes to her) I'm going to take a stroll in the garden before I retire for the night...

Nichole: Okay--I will prepare your bed while you are out.

[Song: My Beautiful Mirage

As I sit here on this moonlit night
    The stars shine so bright as I dream of you...
    Searching for someone that I love,
    My heart aches with such despair...

I look up and wish upon a shooting star
    That you'll come to me and stay by my side,
    Deliver me from my darkest fears,
    But, still no one comes...

Then, in my window, I see you
    "Come here and take my hand,"
    But when I touch it, nothing's there!
    You seem to have disappeared!

Although I cannot see you here,
    You are always real inside of me,
    Forever and ever, I'll always love you,
    My beautiful mirage!
    My beautiful mirage!

(interlude)

Now the sun has set and day has turned to night,
    And all of the songs have faded away
    What should I do? I'm all alone
    My heart cries for someone brave...

Maybe he will find me by my shining tears
    And tell me "It's all right, do not despair"
    His kiss assures me all is well
    As he holds me close...

His kindness surrounds me
    and protects me this night...
    No matter where I have to go,
    He always lives in my heart!

My beautiful mirage!
    My beautiful mirage!

My beautiful mirage!
    My beautiful mirage!

(The song's basic tune)

(She sighs, content as the song ends. Suddenly, she notices three cloaked figures approaching her.)

Caliste: Who are you? What are you doing? Show yourselves!

(she screams as the lights go down)

9. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    In position, Martine repeated the line she had used so many times before. "Caliste, you understand that you must marry someone of a royal line..."

10. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
    @Sugar @122 Generation

The kids watched for the princess' reaction. How would she respond to her lady's words?

11. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    Alyssa quietly stopped her pacing. I know, but of all the princes, kings, and emperors that have come here, I dont love any of them." Came the reply.

12. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Martine kept watching Alyssa. "Surely there's someone you will marry..."

13. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    This time, Alyssa completely stopped and went into a dead silence. "But how can I marry someone I never loved?"

14. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Martine noticed Alyssa was performing better than last time. Was it because of how quickly she reacted? "Very well, what is your dream prince like?" she said.

15. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
  16. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    More silence preceded Alyssa's response. He is wise, is strong in both body and heart, is wise...and knows how to make me laugh! It almost sounded cheesy the more Alyssa said this line.

17. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "That sounds like the kind of prince I would want too!" Martine said, giggling along.

18. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
    @Sugar @122 Generation

Even the kids couldn't resist laughing. A lot of them found Martine's character endearing.

19. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    More silence followed. "But right now, that kind of prince is only a mirage..." She sat on a stool dejected then something came to her. "I'm going to take a stroll in the garden before I retire for the night..."

20. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Glancing at the prop for the bed, Martine replied, "Okay! I will prepare your bed while you are out." She noticed how the kids laughed at her. Perhaps it was her red hair that made Martine stand out, along with her acting.