1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Pokemon: Rainbow Superstars (WavePearlxSugar)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, May 20, 2017.

1. Sugar

Sugar Pokemon Coordinator

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    Alyssa was on the side of her bed, looking through her journal. She had bought it along to keep a log of her adventures. Tomorrow might be the biggest day yet.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    Martine was in her room mixing a new drink with fruits she had bought from the market. If she could see Alyssa tomorrow, she would let her try it.

3. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,622.7
    @Sugar @122 Generation

The night passed peacefully in paradise. When the sun rose the next morning, the hotel buzzed with activity as the students signed up for excursions, or ventured out on their own to explore the city.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    Alyssa took a stroll out towards the beachfront to catch some rays. She had her own beach chair and was dressed quite comfortably. Only thing missing was something to drink, but she decided that it would come to her.

5. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,622.7
    @Sugar @122 Generation

Luckily, there was a vendor selling snacks, light meals, sodas, juice, and water. The ice cream, shave ice, and other cold treats were particularly popular.

6. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    Martine happily walked about the beachfront in her sundress and brought a cold flask containing the drink she had mixed yesterday. She also had the brains to buy a Nevermeltice to keep the drink cold. Such was useful in hot climates like here in Alola.

The morning was still crisp, but it wouldn't be long before it turned hot. Now if only she could find Alyssa, Martine would be happy to share the drink with her. The only thing was that Martine hadn't taste-tested the drink either. She had forgotten to.

7. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,622.7
    @Sugar @122 Generation

In the hotel's main lobby, excursion groups were setting out to explore Hau'oli's historic district and other attractions. Another group was off to explore the Alolan Museum of History and Lore, and still others played on the beach.

8. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    Alyssa flipped her glasses on as to not damage her eyes. The water was sparkling in the sun and looked quite tempting to take a dip in. But all Alyssa wanted to do was lay there and relax.

9. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    The water looked crystal, and Martine could even see the sand beneath the waters. As she walked on the beach, she spotted a certain aqua-haired girl sleeping, or at least looked like it. It was hard to tell when she was wearing sunglasses, but Martine could recognise that aqua hair anywhere. To Martine's side, the excursion groups were on their way, but Martine figured her own excursions could wait.

"Salut!" she called out.

10. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,622.7
  11. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    (Today is a day to relax.)

Alyssa turned around and saw a jolly young girl walking the beach. There was no doubt it was Martine. "Hey! Come on over, everything is absolutely wonderful, I even got an extra chair!"

12. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,622.7
    @Sugar @122 Generation

(While on the beach you can:

--Surf
    --Dive (if you have training)
    --Play Frisbee
    --Play volleyball
    --Listen to bands playing (and dance)--the beachside stage has an ever changing lineup of bands throughout the week, so you may find a different band playing on different days)
    --Look for seashells (and pearls--abandoned Shellder and Clamperl shells are plentiful on the beach
    --go on boat rides
    --explore some caves.

13. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    Martine's red hair flowed with the sea breeze and there were many activities on the beach to attract her attention. But first, she wanted to spend some time with Alyssa. "Merci beaucoup, Alyssa!" Martine thanked. She hopped onto the beach chair beside Alyssa. "I bought some fruits from the market yesterday and turned them into a drink. You should try it out!" She handed the flask to Alyssa and brought out an extra cup. "Let's see... There are mangoes, pineapples, a drop of sirop de grenadine, and the skins of Pinap berries. I haven't tried it yet either!"

(Pinap berry skins are sour)

14. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,622.7
    @Sugar @122 Generation

(since Miracolore are theater fans, they'll be taking in the local theater scene (and getting tickets for a planned excursion later)

15. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    "I thought about getting a drink myself, but since you always seem to have something on hand, I waited for you." She took a sip of the drink, and it was much more sour than she had expected. Pinap berry skins are sour indeed. "Well, it does have a lot of kick to it, I'll say that much. This is very well made."

16. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,622.7
    @Sugar @122 Generation

(I'll hang back and interject with what Miracolore are doing until you are ready to go on)

17. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    (Sounds good)

"Aw, you're too kind!" Martine replied. She poured herself a bit of the drink into the cup. After she had tasted it, she chuckled. "It's a little too tart. Maybe I should add more mangoes into it, or some bananas." Against the beach warmth, the drink was surprisingly refreshing.

18. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    "If it was me, I'd do the exact opposite...I like my drinks to be as sour as possible. Maybe I should try my hand at making some drinks. Not sure how they'd turn out though." Alyssa took another sip and felt her taste buds tingle.

19. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    Martine joined in with another sip. "You like your drinks sour?! That's really something. You should drop by my Cabinet sometime when we get back to the campus! I've got mixers we can play around with. That and a selection of drinks and berries." She glanced at her cup to see the drink. "Imagine dropping an entire Pinap berry in there. That would make it sour and spicy. Or you could try an Iapapa berry. That berry is loaded with sour juice."

20. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,622.7