1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Pokemon: Rainbow Superstars (WavePearlxSugar)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, May 20, 2017.

1. Sugar

Sugar Pokemon Coordinator

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    "How lovely, performing in front of a camera. Let's see how many people suffer nervous breakdowns today...there's always that one person. Time to get started. Stay confident Alyssa."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    @Sugar

"Okay...as you likely know by now, you're going on your first variety show next week." Serena explained. "So how do we dance well for the camera and not have them turn to jelly? The short answer is practice. The longer answer is picking a routine that you can confidently do before the camera."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    "Well if that's what it takes to not suffer from jelly legs, then I'm already 10 steps ahead. I just need to get my routine down and I think we should be good to go."

4. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
  5. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    (Let's go ahead.)

6. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    @Sugar

Classes ended for the day with many of the idols excited. Many of them were excited to be on TV for the first time. Others were signing up for lessons for Spirit Week.

7. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    Alyssa milled around the campus, thinking about nothing but her game show appearance next week. "Well, this coming week is going to be huge. I have no idea what to think..."

8. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    @Sugar

Just then, an invite envelope with a water drop sticker landed at her feet. The water drop was a sign the invite was from Misty!

9. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    "Another invitation letter. It's from Misty this time. Better go now and ask questions later." With that, Alyssa took off for Misty's closet.

10. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    @Sugar

Misty's Cloest was easy to find. It was near the east wing, and one of those that had plenty of balcony space.

The balcony pool was often used for pool parties during the warmer months, and Misty had an indoor pool for when the weather outside was cold.

11. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    Alyssa rolled up to Misty's Closet and knocked on it's door. "It's Alyssa, I got your invitation." She wondered what this was all about. Probably something that she had taught in class today. There was only one way to find out anyway.

12. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    @Sugar

(Misty invited you to tell you more about what to expect on your first variety show.)

13. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    (Oh, excellent. Alyssa was getting a bit too anxious.)

14. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    @Sugar

At the moment, Misty is before a majestic black digital piano, playing a relaxed melody. She notices you at the door. "Come on in, and make yourself at home."

She gets up from the piano and closes it up. "I mainly invited you to elaborate on what to expect on your first variety show, which ties into what we went over today in class."

15. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    Alyssa did make herself at home, quickly grabbing a seat on the nearby couch and placing her flute on the table next to it. This was probably going to be the information she's been searching for. "Alright, let's get started then."

16. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    @Sugar

"Okay...basically, 'Kiramekirari' is one of the better known nighttime variety shows on the Energy channel." Misty explained. "The show is hosted by three sisters--Karen, Mari, and Lila--who clearly love getting to know idols--even playing a few games with them. Of course, they're great performers in their own right, but if an idol plays an instrument, they will be asked to play their instrument at least once--this is why we come prepared to play a few crowd favorites as well as whatever new song we're promoting that visit."

17. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    "For how long exactly is the show; I, and I'm 100% sure that other idols don't want to sit on a stage for hours at a time, so hopefully it'll be three hours maximum. Also, assuming the instrument playing idol would like to perform, one would have to assume that it'll have to wait until somewhere near the end. I also had something else to say, but It'll have to wait for the appropriate time."

18. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    @Sugar

"Oh no--the show itself is only two hours." Misty assured Alyssa. "But there is really no set order to the program--you guys are going to be on as "the next generation", like you were billed in your first promotion. This means you'll get a chance to participate in the games and sketches."

19. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    "That's a real relief, I thought the lot of us would have to stay on the set forever. I also love we're going through similar routines for each promotion, it keeps things somewhat normal."

20. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    @Sugar

"As you guys are still in training, most of your promotions will have some degree of consistency." Misty explained. "But as you progress in your studies, it'll become more like what you will experience in the real world, where it may not always be so predictable."