1. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    We noticed you aren't logged in, and we'd absolutely love for you to join us by clicking Sign Up! Lake Valor is a Pokémon community dedicated to bringing fans together. You can catch Pokémon, take them on an adventure through the site by levelling them up and even evolve them. There's something for everyone at Lake Valor. Best of all - signing up is free! We hope to see you join us. If you already have an account, then login and start discussing!
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon riddle of the Sphinx 7th question ( free Art request)

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by dragonfire53511, Jun 18, 2017.

1. dragonfire53511

dragonfire53511 Collector

20%
    Local Time:
    9:22 PM
    PokéPoints:
    ₽22
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    http://dragonfire53511.deviantart.com/

Hello to all, my fellow members;

I always find myself drawing Pokémon so I decide sense become a of Lake valor. I do a little thing with my free time where I post a Pokémon question.

An first one to answer will receive a digital Pokémon picture from me 400 x 600 of a single Pokémon.
    seventh Question:

In all the generation of Pokémon; The Pokémon Eevee and all of it forms if you were to battle every form of eevee if it were possible in a single battle; one by one starting with Vaporeon. Which eevee evolution would you use to battle it and in doing so what Pokémon would you use to battle the one used to defeat each following evolution. With the only rule, you can't use one of same eevee twice and the last eevee in the rotation is eevee.

<Answer looking for is type base>
    <9 eevees>​