1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokemon Special Music Video 「GOTCHA!」 | BUMP OF CHICKEN - Acacia

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Darkmaster006, Nov 1, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Darkmaster006

Darkmaster006 PKMN Breeder

Airi
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 48
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,894.9
    Been a while since I've checked the forum. No one's posted this and it's really cool so I thought I'd share!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Jupjami and RadEmpoleon like this.
  2. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,124.8
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    I watched that video the other day. It made me happy and gave me chills at the same time.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Jupjami likes this.
  3. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Aye; no matter how many times I've watched it, 'tis still amazing~!

Also the manga that should've been the animé has a neat music video too~! The music not be originally for the song, but 'tis awesome nontheless~

4. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,943.7
    That music video was amazing and its always great to see what Pokémon can do in animation when they're not plugging the main anime that should have ended nearly two decades ago. All of the little touches and references filling up the entire run-time, the unique artstyle that we now need more of in the franchise and the absolutely superb animation quality made the video a figurative feast for the eyes. One of my favorite details was the opening and ending being based off of the scene from Stand By Me that plays on the TV in the protagonists house in the original games.