1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokemon Spirit Animal

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Gazi, Jun 17, 2018.

1. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Is there anybody who has a Pokémon that they think just 'speaks' to them? One that you feel represents you and who you are? Who is your spirit (not favorite) Pokémon (like spirit animal, but with Pokémon)?

Mine is probably Croagunk. I seriously relate to Brock's Crogunk. He's extremely close to his trainer, and even though he's fond of all of the other Pokémon in the group, he prefers to be alone than play with them. Croagunk just does what he likes and he doesn't care what other people think about him. That's kinda how I want to be.

2. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    I was thinking of this subject specifically last night. A few weeks ago, I asked some folks in Discord what my Pokémon Type is, and strangely, Fire was the most consistent answer I got. I don't typically like Fire-types, so it required some thinking, and I decided on a Pokémon that strangely I've never trained: Rapidash.

I think a horse might be a satisfactory spirit animal for me, though a deer stag might be even more accurate. Anyway, the Pokédex entries stating that it chases after anything faster than it I relate to and I'm a very motivated person, it's not a super-proficient fighter though it has good utility, and who doesn't want to be a glamorous unicorn? I certainly don't doesn't want to be one.

Other runners-up for me are Accelgor (posture and color scheme), Metagross (ideal self) and Carbink (my kind of cuteness). But I'll stick with Rapidash for now.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    For many reasons it would be ampharos. The biggest of those reasons is because it’s just become my mascot on here. I can’t see myself being anything else.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. RegionRunner150

RegionRunner150 PKMN Breeder

All of You
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽63.5
    Leaf Stone ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I think the Pokémon I most identify with is Eevee, like me its a Pokémon based around flexibility and potential. It prefers to be a jack-of-all trades rather than a master of one, which is what I like to consider myself.

5. colours

colours » seedFLARE

Larvitar
    (Larvitar)
    Level 78
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,982.2
    Friend Ball ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Leaf Stone ★★★Grassium Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★
    Shaymin, more specifically Shaymin Sky form. Although either represents me fairly well; I can be shy and rather introverted and avoidant of most situations (land form). When I have to though, I can become more brave and "confident" and more sure of myself to tackle situations as they arise (sky form).

6. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    I think that the Pokémon that would be my spirit animal would be Metagross and no its not because its my favorite. Metagross has the mind of a supercomputer and I believe that correlates well to me and what I'm pursing.