1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon Here Comes The Hydroflames

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by Ikcatcher, Jan 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ikcatcher

Ikcatcher Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽29.0
    Greetings everyone! I'm a new member of the LV forums and go by the username of Ikcatcher, pleasure to meet you!

I guess to begin my time in the forums, I would like to share my Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon fanfic to you all.

It has been a year since I began writing this story, ever since I finished the game I began pondering the many possibilities the story could have went. And so, while eating at a Burger King, I finally decided to write Here Comes The Hydroflames.

Well, that was the original first chapter, I have since updated the first chapter with much better improvements for better first impressions, I'm surly deciding whether or not to update the other early chapters as well.

Well enough rambling from me, here's the link to the story: -

Reviews and/or constructive criticisms are greatly appreciated!

With that said, have a nice day!

2. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Hi. It's great to have you with us, however there are two things wrong with this topic currently:

1. Creative Corner is not for sharing works, but discussing methods and the art forms themselves. Literature Library the subforum is where you want to post your written works.
    2. You must post the work itself - not link off-site. It's as simple as a copy and paste!

I'm gonna close this topic up, but don't feel discouraged. I'd very much love to read your work so please post it to Literature Library when you can. You should also consider introducing yourself in our Intro Lobby. If there's anything I can do to help further lemme know. :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.