1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokemon TCG Discussion

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Sheep, May 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    [​IMG]

I used to think that this was the most powerful card ever.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. BlueSlayer

BlueSlayer Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽5.0
    My most treasured card would have to be my Delta, Shiny, World Champion Mew.

3. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    Definitely these two:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

So powerful xD

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. 8542Madness

PokéPoints:
    ₽153.9
    I actually have one of the first edition Charizard cards. I'm exceedingly proud of it, even if it may have gone through the washing machine a few times.

5. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Probably this beauty:

[​IMG]

Because I'm a sucker for Raichu, electrics, cute Pokémon, and shiny cards. This fits into every category. I was ecstatic when I pulled it even though it isn't very rare - it's going to sit in my card binder forever. But gah, I have so many other great cards that it's hard to pick!

6. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    There seem to be two types of people that're into the TCG - those who collect cards to play the game and those who collect just to own them but don't play. Do you fall within any of these categories?

I'm personally a collector even though I don't buy packs too often. The artwork on many of these cards is insanely cute so it's hard to hold back from time to time. I've yet to actually play the TCG due to being a wee bit shy to find other players (that and players here aren't really my types of people to befriend, haha).

7. Doomhound

Doomhound
    (Houndour)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽77.7
    Call me both, I started as a collector but a couple years ago picked up on deck battling. I still love collecting, those awesome looking ex'es or just other cards... I have a pretty sizable dark type collection. But I love the battling and generally put battling above collecting, I have a few friends to battle against and its lots of fun.

8. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    I fall into category collecting. I personally don't play the TCG since it's pretty confusing in my opinion, but I really love the art on the cards. Who needs a strong card when you have a pretty card? Am I right? (Just kidding. Don't kill me.)

9. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    I still have all my old cards, but don't collect or battle. My cousin and I used to play this game where he would sweep me with his Arcanine since we were playing with without Energies, resistances, weaknesses, etc.

10. UltraHaxorus

PokéPoints:
    ₽36.8
    I used to battle. But then I lost my deck so now I quit playing TCG,

11. DracoFeathers

DracoFeathers D to the R to the A C O!

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    I was never into card games. I just liked collecting the cards when I was younger. I wish I'd kept up with it, but I still have most of the Gen I cards, some valuable but not by too much lol. Still, I want to say I'll probably keep them, but if they ever get valuable enough I may sell them in the future. I've actually made a full list of what cards I own and how many, here: http://dracofeathers.deviantart.com/journal/Surprising-Pkmn-Card-Values-Pt-2-411821124

12. Pendraflare

Pendraflare Hex Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    I used to a long time ago, like MANY years ago, but not anymore. It is fun to watch Marriland's TCG box opening videos, though.

13. Sachi-Shimazu

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.8
    I used to play the TCG, but I don't really do either any more.

14. Synerjee

PokéPoints:
    ₽65.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I actually have two decks of Pokémon cards from my childhood days bought for me by my father, but I've never had the interest in collecting or playing the game, nor did I know how to play it properly.

15. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    The TCG is way too confusing for my tiny brain, so I'll just stick to collecting cards xD

16. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    When did you first begin collecting the Pokémon TCG cards? Do you remember what your first card was? 8D

17. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    AAAAAALL the way back in gen 1 :D I stopped in Gen 5 so if I could find all of my cards, I would have quite the collection. I have no clue what the first one was though.

18. Minthia

Minthia Ruin Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    I started when I was 7 I believe, so nine years ago I remember my first card was a Milotic.

19. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    I don't remember what my first card was, but I started collecting when I was six or seven.

20. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    I'm the same as you guys. I started when I was around 7-8, though it might've been as late as 9 since I'd only moved to America and found out about Pokémon when I was 7-8ish. Wish I remember what my first card was.... but luckily I still own pretty much all the cards I got as a kid. So hard to let go. /tear

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.