1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokemon TCG Discussion

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Sheep, May 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Serena

Serena Camper

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    I absolutely love my Delphox EX. I don't care it's a promo with the tin, she's my favorite. I also take great pride in my Latias EX, Mega Charizard X EX, and my Duckletts lmao.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Serena

Serena Camper

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    I started recollecting this year when the Fennekin deck came out. Since then, I've just been buying random packs here and there.

3. Serena

Serena Camper

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    I don't play competitively, but I have a Fennekin deck I use if my non-serious gamer friends want to play. Other than that, I just collect the cards of Pokémon I like.

4. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    Soon after getting Pokémon Sapphire I think. I don't remember my first cards that well but I think my first pack had a Vaporeon in it?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    I started collecting cards back when I was about 4. I really loved the card graphics, but I don't remember my first card. However, over the years, I've slowly lost all my cards and have come to a stop with collecting cards. However, I still am in love with all the graphics on the cards since each one is very beautiful.

6. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    I'm both! Although I guess I'm more on the casual side when it comes to playing the actual game as me and my friends don't follow the rotation rules, we use cards from any set in our decks which causes us to run into trouble at times.

7. Doomhound

Doomhound
    (Houndour)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽77.7
    *cough gen1 ditto cough*

8. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    Two friends of me bought about 350 Pokémon cards a few weeks ago, so that's when I got my first cards :D Seriously, I never had Pokémon cards before, but now I have a few, so yay xD

9. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    What is your favorite Pokémon EX card and why? Is it your favorite because of the design, or because of the attacks or abilities the card has? My personal favorite is Mew EX because of its spectacular design! *_*

[​IMG]

10. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    This Charizard ex. Since Charizard is my favorite Pokémon, having such a powerful card is pretty dang sweet. Also, dat damage!

[​IMG]

11. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    [​IMG]

This beauty. It's gorgeous, pink, and overall just amazing. Ahh how I want it! I'm much more for design than moves/abilities (didn't even check to see its attacks here, hah).

12. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    There's so many colors and it's honestly really pretty! I love the Xerneas card.
    [​IMG]

13. BadPandaPancham

BadPandaPancham PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽40.0
    It's a hassle spending a lot of dinero on cards and boosters, so I stopped years and years ago after Gen 2. I started playing again on Pokémon TCGO a few months ago. Problem is I like collecting the cards and having them with my physically.

14. BadPandaPancham

BadPandaPancham PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽40.0
    Either Latias or Toxicroak. They look so nice O_O
    It was a hard decision between a handfull of cards , seen below:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Iako

Iako Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Hmm.... For newer cards it would probably have to be my full-art Lysandre (I got SOOO lucky with that pull!)

But my all time favorite is definitely my E series (I think it's Skyridge) Pidgeot. It was given to me by the very friend who got me into Pokémon in the first place, so it holds a lot of sentimental value.

16. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    There are a lot of amazing Pokémon cards out there, but amongst them are also some pretty undesirable ones as well. What are your least favorite kinds of Pokémon cards, or more specifically, do you have a least favorite Pokémon card in particular? For me, there are a few trainer cards that I don't really like, such as the ones that "move one energy from one your bench Pokémon into your discard pile" type cards. When I was little I had a card called "Clefairy Doll." Because it was a trainer card, yet it had HP, I was always confused with how to use it properly. With that frustration I had when I was younger, only formed a deep dislike for the card itself.

17. Pixil

Pixil Pokémon Professor

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.7
    I was never a fan of Trainer Cards, given that I always collected the cards for the artwork rather than to play the actual game.

And because of this, I also wasn't a big fan of cards with strange looking artwork, especially the ones that looked like clay. [the Ditto cards, or this, or this, this, etc.]

18. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    I have a Milotic EX card that I absolutely adore. I got it a long time ago, but I still do this day cherish it. Its design is absolutely gorgeous and I love all the colors and sparkles the card effect has. Milotic's pose is also spectacular and I love the texture the artist used for Milotic, giving it a sleek and slender look to it.

[​IMG]

Sony Zero likes this.
  19. Pixil

Pixil Pokémon Professor

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.7
    My very first card was this one. I got it for my 5th or 6th birthday. Soon after, I started collecting the cards as much as I could - one of my favorite shops was this place in my town called Card Collector, which sold Pokémon cards individually and in little packs of random cards. I'd beg my dad to go every single weekend, haha. I ended up filling up a binder full of them, too. Oh man I loved those things. I stopped collecting during the fourth generation.

20. Pixil

Pixil Pokémon Professor

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.7
    Have you ever managed to own a very rare Pokémon card? Which was it? How did you get it? Do you still have it?

I used to have that Ancient Mew card, I was told it was super duper duper rare, but I kind of doubt it now, haha!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.