1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Pokemon: The Blue-Blood Moon RP

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Laserdragon14, Apr 20, 2018.

1. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Redstorm stooped down towards the quiet forests near Fortree City, careful to not get her fiery tail to not catch any of the trees on fire. Shadow then hopped off of her back and peered towards the treehouses of Fortree City.

“So those are the famous treehouses in Hoenn, they’re not as magnificent as I thought that they would be, but they are still beautiful to look at,” said Shadow.

“I have to agree, Shadow, but I don’t think that we’d be good company in such conditions,” Redstorm replied looking at her tail.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Rezna

Rezna Every Day's Great at Your Junes!

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    (I'll reply tomorrow -- I'm really busy tonight, so go post something)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    “I’m pretty sure that they’ll be fine if you look from a distance, but where do we want to go first in Hoenn?” asked Shadow.

Redstorm got out her map from her pouch and gazed at it for a minute.

“Hmm, Fallarbor Town seems to be the closest besides Fortree City so I guess we can start there and then work our way down from there.”

“That sounds good to me.”

4. Rezna

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Somewhere in Petalburg Woods...
    (Can I be in first person? For now I'll use it.
    Running. Running. Running. I need to run! I have to get away from the trainer!
    A trainer. His Pokémon? Espeon, Flareon, Glaceon, Eevee, Slyveon, and Rhydon.
    "
    Rhydon, use Rock Blast!" said the human.
    Ahh! I dodged the attack, and escaped... what do I do now?
    (I didn't know what to do, so I guess that is the prologue?)

5. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    (we'll just make it the new beginning then)
    I frantically looked around and only saw unfamiliar forests.

Oh, where do I go now? That trainer will probably come looking for me.

“Espeon, Slyveon, go look for that Umbreon!”

My heart started racing as I felt that they were moving closer. I continued running without any sense of direction until I was completely out of breath.

I wish that I knew where I was at.

6. Rezna

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    (wait, we are both Umbreon? I guess I won't reply until you do, as I am quite confused.)

7. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    (I was just going along with your side of the story)

8. Rezna

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    (oh, well you can be your Pokémon. I'll continue my side, then we kind of go along together once we meet.)

Laserdragon14 likes this.
  9. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    It wasn’t long before we saw a waterfall near some type of glass building.

“Isn’t that the weather institute?” Redstorm asked.

“Yeah, but I have no idea why they would want to work in a glass building, but that is their building.”

“I have to admit that the scenery around here is beautiful, but still.”

Redstorm looked up towards the reddening sky.

“If we are going to make it to Fallarbor Town before nightfall then we’d better get moving.”

“Alrightie.”

Shadow leaped gracefully over the river with Redstorm flying close behind. As Redstorm landed, she got a glimpse of the rising moon.

“That’s an odd color,” she thought to herself. “I’ve never seen a moon that is half red and half blue before.”

“Hey, Shadow! Have you seen the moon?” she yelled as she pointed towards it.

Shadow looked to where she pointed.

“I wonder what is making the moon look like that.”
    (After this I will do what is going on with Palkia and Dialga unless you want to do that)

10. Rezna

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    (Go ahead, you can do it.) Finally, I made it to Petalburg City! I thought to myself

11. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Somewhere between time and space

Palkia’s roars sounded closer and closer to Dialga and memories of their last battle flooded his mind.

“What is Palkia doing this time?” wondered Dialga.

It wasn’t long before Palkia’s space was able to be seen from the distance and the clash of time and space shook Dialga’s realm.

“What is going on?” Dialga thought to himself in a slight panic.

Palkia soon appeared near the border of the two realms.

“What are you doing near my territory, Dialga?” roared Palkia angrily. “Haven’t you learned from our last fight to not venture into my territory again?”

“I should ask you the same thing, Palkia. Leave my sight and we won’t have to battle again.”

“Do you think that I will let myself get pushed around by you?” snapped Palkia. “No, I will battle you again long before that ever happens!”

Palkia charged up his Spacial Rend and Dialga charged up his Roar of Time. Both of them launched their attacks at the same time and when the two moves collided there was a shock wave that shook the two realms and pushed both Dialga and Palkia away from each other. The two Legendary Pokémon roared at each other and clashed in the center. Palkia slashed near Dialga’s neck and Dialga retaliated by biting Palkia’s foot. Both Pokémon backed away from each other to check their wounds. Dialga knew that he couldn’t fight Palkia for much longer with the wound that he had just sustained. He charged up another Roar of Time and Palkia charged up the Spacial Rend. Palkia fired and Dialga moved just enough to dodge it and then fired. Palkia cried out in pain as it smashed into him.

“I won’t let the likes of you defeat me like this,” Palkia growled. “Just wait, Dialga. I will gather allies and show you that even if you can win in a one on one fight with me that you can’t win when you are outnumbered.”

Palkia made a portal to Earth and went through it. Dialga made another portal to Earth and went through. He didn’t even know where he made the portal to but wherever he ended up had a nice area to crash under some trees and Dialga laid down and closed his eyes.

12. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Back in Fallarbor Town

Achoo!

Redstorm started to sneeze continuously and flames spewed out of her mouth each time. Shadow couldn’t help but giggle.

“A little bit allergic to the ashes here?” asked Shadow in amusement.

“Ugh, I forgot that this place is nearly an ash wasteland,” Redstorm wheezed.

Shadow pulled the map out of Redstorm’s pouch and looked at it.

“I think it would be best if we just use what time we have before dawn to go south to Rustboro City. Do you remember that moon that we saw as we came here?”

“What about it?”

“Do you even have a clue as to how it turned half red and half blue?”

“I don’t know. Maybe it was just the way that we were looking at it at the time. But right now all I want is to get out of this place before I explode,” replied Redstorm as she scratched her eyes.

“Alright, I’ll pack up our stuff while you keep as much of the ashes out of your eyes and nose.”

Shadow carefully put the map back into Redstorm’s pouch as she attempted to hold her nose long enough for him to put it in there.

“Come on. The faster we leave this place, the faster you’ll stop sneezing out the fire.”

13. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    @Vasu @ChocoChicken here it is (Just catch up when you can @Trap Nation6652 )
    Redstorm with Shadow on her back flew south towards Rustboro City and landed in the sands of Route 115 to wash off the ashes from their bodies. Redstorm sighed in relief since she was now able to breathe properly. Then the two fire Pokémon heard a crash come from behind them.

14. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    "Ah! What was that?" squeaked Aria as she spun around. She wasn't expecting such a large attack to come out of nowhere, especially one so loud! Whimpering, the bird-like Pokémon inched towards the destruction site, trembling. Taking a deep breath, she looked up at the moon - it always reminded her of her mother. Only now, it was half crimson, and the other half blue, all signs of the usual peace missing.
    She huddled closer on herself, perching on a tree branch close to the ground. Mom would know what to do...

15. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Lucario was training in the Petalburg woods. As he was training he suddenly felt a large amount of aura. He quickly spun to the area where the aura was coming from and rushed there using Extreme Speed.

16. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    Aria slowly moved away from the area. Pokémon and Trainers of all species were already going to investigate the crash site - more people than she had ever seen! Suddenly, she backed into the trunk, jumping in surprise. With a yelp, she fell down to the forest floor.

17. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    It was Dialga!
    Redstorm and Shadow rushed over to him and immediately saw the wounds
    "Diagla, What happened to you?"
    Diagla moved his head slowly so that he could see them better.
    "Time and Space has once again collided," He started. "Palkia and I have fought once again...Ugh."
    "Redstorm, do we have enough supplies to heal him?" asked Shadow.
    Redstorm looked in her pouch and shook her head in sorrow.

18. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Lucario was rushing with a great speed towards the great aura. On his way he saw a little Swablu on the forest floor. Not giving much intrest to it he continued to rush towards the source of the aura. At last he reached there and was shocked. The source was none other than Dialga!! He also saw a Charizard and Blaziken just near the head of Dialga.

19. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    "Eek!" cried Aria, watching the strange Lucario rush by. She began to tremble, and flapping her cotton-like wings, flew away. She didn't notice where she was going, and a few minutes later, smacked right into a tree, not too far away from the crash site. Slowly getting to her feet, she blinked and gasped - was that Dialga?!

20. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    There was a rustle from behind Redstorm and Shadow so they both looked back and saw a Lucario and close behind him a Swablu. Then a blinding bright light appeared and Redstorm couldn't see what was going on, but she could hear Diagla sigh in relief and the scent of Diagla's blood soon dissipated.