1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Pokemon: The Blue-Blood Moon RP

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Laserdragon14, Apr 20, 2018.

1. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Aria screamed. Never before in her life had she seen a Legendary, let alone a bleeding one. Dialga appeared to be much better after that flash of light, but he still appeared to have a slight loss in HP. The little bird would've helped him, but she was much too scared. Besides, she didn't know any healing wounds.
    Creeping closer to the front, but still keeping her distance from the royal blue Pokémon, she hid behind the leg of the huge Blaziken in front of her.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Lucario already understood that the moon being in two colours and Dialga here bleeding like this signify one thing: Space and time have clashed once again. Dialga already had used Rest to heal his wounds up, but to fully him Lucario fired a Heal Pulse at him.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    A few moments passed, and Dialga didn't move. The Lucario behind her used a quick Heal Pulse. Aria let out an "eep" and slunk closer to the Blaziken's leg. Staring up at the moon, she looked down at Dialga again. Was it just her, or did the blue part on the moon have exactly the same shade as the Legendary in front of her?
    The tiny Swablu looked up towards the jackal-like Pokémon. "Is... is he going to be okay?"

4. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    After the light vanished Diagla's wounds had disappeared and the Lucario shot out a heal pulse. Diagla started to move again and even opened his eyes for a minute before closing them again.
    Redstorm came back to Shadow and said, "I think that Dialga will be fine, he just needs to rest for a while."
    Shadow looked down at the Swablu with concern.
    "What do we do now? I mean from what Dialga said, Palkia and Dialga had fought and that means that Palkia is out there," replied Shadow.

5. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    "What do we do now? I mean from what Dialga said, Palkia and Dialga had fought and that means that Palkia is out there," replied the Blaziken.

"We must stop the fight between Palkia and Dialga or many people and Pokémon would be killed!" Lucario replied

6. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    "Um..." piped up the tiny Swablu from behind Shadow's leg. "I know we should stop them, but... how? These are legendaries we're t-talking about, and, well, let's just say that if we get caught in there, we're going to get killed like everyone else. I know you're all strong and fully evolved, but..." She raised her wings tentatively.

7. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Dialga shook his head.
    "Palkia is going to be gathering allies, and if I don't start gathering my own, then I will be overwhelmed and possibly get killed. Without time, space will mean nothing and without space, time will mean nothing. I have to defend myself. Will the four of you join me?"

8. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    "No!" Lucario straightly denied the offer,"The fight between you to causes the destruction of life of both people and Pokémon. So, sorry but I have to deny the offer!"

9. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    "Umm... I would help, but I don't think I can..." sighed the little Swablu. "I only know the weakest of moves, and I'll just get beat up or something. I can't, but... can someone please tell me why you're fighting all of a sudden?"

10. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Shadow stepped away from the Swablu and kneeled to her height.
    "You don't have to do any fighting, don't worry," said Shadow. "Besides, with your small size, you could probably go unseen."
    "Swablu," Dialga started. "Mine and Palkia's spaces have collided again and Palkia thought that I had violated his space again so we fought, but like I said before, Palkia is bringing other Pokémon into the fight this time and I have to gather my own allies in order to survive."

11. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    "With a little hardwork even a little Pidgey can defeat a Moltres!" Lucario said,"Don't worry Swablu, I will train you to become stronger!"

Lucario then turned to Dialga,"Sorry Dialga but I will not join your guild and neither Palkia's guild and nor wil Swablu!"

12. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    Aria stuttered. "Um... I guess I'll have to accept Lucario's offer here. I d-don't want to hurt anyone, but I don't want anyone to get hurt, either. And if I join one side, that usually m-means I have to hurt the other, right?" Slowly backing away, she raised her wings a little. "I'm sorry... I would help heal, but I don't know any healing moves..."

13. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    "Don't worry Dialga," said Redstorm. "I'm with you. What about you Shadow?"
    "It looks to me that no matter who I side with, there is going to be fighting, so I might as well fight beside my friend. Dialga, I'm with you too," decided Shadow.

14. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    "I think its time to part ways, I think we would be facing you both soon!" Lucario said,"Farewell! Come on Swablu!"

15. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    "See you!" chirped the little bird as she flapped after the Lucario. Hoping that the choice she made was the right one, she recited a little prayer to Arceus in her mind to protect Dialga. After all, without time, space is nothing... Aria shuddered at the memory.

#35 Jun 7, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2018
  16. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Redstorm, Shadow, and Dialga watched the two Pokémon leave.
    "We need to go and get as many allies before we run into Palkia and his allies. Do either one of you know where we can start?" asked Dialga.
    Redstorm pulled out a map.
    "Why don't we start near Ever Grande City, since there is a bunch of powerful Pokémon in that area?" replied Redstorm.
    "Sounds good, let's go," agreed Dialga

17. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    "Swablu, we must start your training while traveling to gather allies since its two Pokémon of the Creation trio!" Lucario said,"First we need a large Pokémon that can fly. Do you know some of them?" Lucario asked.

18. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    "Um... I've been trying to learn Fly, but I've only been able to flutter around for a minute or two - and I'm definitely not strong enough to use it as an attack or carry anything heavier than a couple of Berries. My mom knew how to, but she's.... And I don't know any other Pokémon in these parts that well," Aria explained. "Well, there are a lot of other birds around here. I know a nice Swellow who was friends with her, though I haven't seen him around. He should be strong enough to carry us two."

#38 Jun 8, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2018
  19. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Shadow decided to ride on Dialga while they were going to Ever Grande City. Suddenly, a blue orb landed on Dialga and exploded. Shadow was nearly knocked off of the Time Dragon. Dialga roared. From the corner of Redstorm's eye, she saw a green and black steak.
    "Dialga, it's Rayquaza!" Redstorm yelled.

20. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    "A Swellow would do, it could carry us both," Lucario said,"Where is it living?"