1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Pokemon: The Blue-Blood Moon RP

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Laserdragon14, Apr 20, 2018.

1. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    "I don't know. I haven't seen him around for several months already - although I think someone said he was last seen around the southern part of this forest," explained Aria.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    "Rayquaza, why are you attacking me?" roared Dialga.
    "Palkia told me all about how you," replied Rayquaza. "And how you violated his space."
    Rayquaza shot another Dragon Pulse at Dialga and Redstorm used Dragon Claw to slice it in half. It followed with Dialga using Roar of Time. Rayquaza attempted to dodge it but Dialga was able to slow time enough to get a clear shot at him. Once the beam hit Rayquaza, he started to fall.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    "Okay we should find that Swellow then! Lets go!" Lucario said and started walking.

4. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    Stumbling after the jackal-like Pokémon, Aria fluttered into the air every now and then. "We could ask a couple of people as well, so that we could be able figure out where Swellow is. Maybe we could also get them to join our side?"

5. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    "Hmmm... Good idea!" Lucario said. After hours and hours of walking and asking people the duo stopped for a break.

"Okay Swablu its training time now!" Lucario said.

6. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Redstorm's heart stopped as she watched Rayquaza fall. Dialga dived downward. This maneuver threw Shadow off of Dialga's back and Redstorm swiftly caught him. Dialga managed to catch Rayquaza before he hit the ground.
    "Why did you save me?" asked Rayquaza.
    "This conflict should just be between me and Palkia, no one else should be involved, but Palkia has chosen to get others involved. I want to spare as many lives as I can before this conflict goes too far," explained Dialga.
    Rayquaza slid off of Dialga's back.
    "Dialga, I can't join you, but I'll tell you where you can go to gather some powerful allies. Go to the Johto Region, there is a burnt tower and there are some legendary Pokémon that are said to visit there sometimes. That is all I choose to tell you, and I wish you luck on your quest," said Rayquaza before flying off.

7. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    "I guess he's not around..." sighed Aria. "Well then, what do you want me to start my training on? I know a few moves, but not anything powerful, so..."

8. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    "We will start by seeing your moves and then you will have a training spar!" Lucario said.

9. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    "We have to go to Johto, now!" declared Dialga. "You two, get on my back cause we don't have any time to waste!"
    Redstorm and Shadow quickly got onto Dialga's back as Dialga sped off. Redstorm felt her claws slowly losing their grip on Dialga's back, but Dialga slowed before she completely lost it.

10. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    "O-okay," stuttered the little bird. "I think I know these..." She hopped over to a little branch and used Peck on it, snapping it in two, after Growling at it. "I also know Astonish and Sing, but the former requires an actual target, whilst Sing... is rather infamous."

11. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    "Okay, now sparring time. Go all out on me using attacks: Peck, Growl and Astonish!" Lucario said and put his one foot back coming into a battle stance.

12. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    Aria raised her wings, first firing out an Astonish. As soon as the attack made contact, she let out a Growl and flapped off into the air, before charging back down with a Peck ready. Trying to land a hit on Lucario, she repeated the two attack moves she knew frantically.

13. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Lucario got hit by the two attacks and then saw Swablu about to attack again. He charged up a Bone Rush and deflected the Astonish and then countered the Peck using Mega Punch.

14. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    "Here we are, the Johto region," announced Dialga as they landed. "Are you two ok?"
    "Yeah, just...give us a minute before doing that again," replied Shadow as he sat down on Dialga's back. "This burnt tower shouldn't be too hard to find anyway, right?"
    "Yeah," started Redstorm. "But I wonder what Pokémon Rayquaza was talking about."
    "I hope that Rayquaza was right about it being powerful," said Dialga.

15. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    Fluttering back into the air, Aria steadied herself for a moment, before firing Astonish after Astonish back. When the attacks cleared up, she was already in the air, readying a Peck and darting at him from behind.

16. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Lucario quickly dodged the Astonishes and then used Extreme Speed to appear above Swablu and hit it with a Shadow Bone finishing it,"Thats all for today you are a good batter!"

17. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Dialga did give Shadow and Redstorm a minute before taking off again, but slower this time. Once they reach the Burnt Tower Dialga let Redstorm and Shadow off of his back.
    "I wonder how long we are going to have to wait," thought Shadow out loud.
    "I hope not too long, cause we don't want another battle with Palkia's allies," replied Dialga.

18. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    "Th-thank you," squeaked Aria from the ground.
    A loud whoosh sounded from above them just as the battle finished, and a deep voice spoke up. "It's been a long time since I've seen a battle this heated."

19. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    "Huh?!" Lucario turned to see a blue and red bird hovering above them. It had a small yellow beak.

20. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    "Pardon me. I'm just your average, run-of-the-mill Swellow, but I've probably lived longer than all of you here. I overheard you two clashing, and it looks like it got quite exciting. It's been, what, fifteen years since I've last experienced something like that?" the bird replied.
    Only noticing Aria, he shook his head. "Hm? I think I've seen you around here before."
    "Um... sir? Lucario and I here have some news to tell you..." she added.