1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Pokemon: The Blue-Blood Moon RP

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Laserdragon14, Apr 20, 2018.

1. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    "Why are you here in my domain?"
    Redstorm, Shadow, and Dialga turned to see Ho-oh flying above them. Dialga gave a bow towards Ho-oh.
    "Ho-oh, we ask for your help. Palkia is gathering allies to fight against me, I can't fight him alone and he already has Rayquaza on his side."
    "So space and time are fighting each other again?" Ho-oh interrupted.
    "Yes, Ho-oh."
    "Very well, I'll join you, you don't need to say anymore."
    "So now that we have Ho-oh," started Redstorm. "Where do we go now?"
    "There are still powerful Pokémon here in Johto," replied Ho-oh. "I'll even lead you to them."
    "Very well, Shadow and Redstorm, get back onto my back," ordered Dialga.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    "Space time have clashed again! We need your help! To stop them!" Licario said," Would you help?"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    "Sure," replied Swellow. "I haven't fought in a long time, but I hope to be of assistance. I've got a couple of friends, too. Wait for me right here!" With that, the old bird soared off into the forest, and the calls of flying-type Pokémon quickly began to sound.

4. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Ho-oh led them to a nearby forest and some other wild appeared.
    "I have been your guardian for many years," started Ho-oh. "But it is time for you to come to your guardian's aid. Time and Space are clashing once more and in order to ensure the survival of both Time and Space, we must fight beside one. I call you to help time so that we can learn from the past mistakes and become more powerful than space."
    The Pokémon began to roar with approval and Ho-oh turned towards Dialga.
    "You now have half the army that you are going to need to face Palkia."

5. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    The Swellow cried which made many other Flying types come towards it, Pidgey, Pidgeottos, Pidgeots, Spearows, Fearows, Skarmories etc.

"Hmmm... Thank you Swellow, but we still need the powers of legends since we are going to fight legends!" Lucario said.

6. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    "That... will not be a problem," he grinned, a spark returning to those old eyes of his. "Isn't there a bird trio in Kanto? One of them is bound to help us!"
    A Pidgeotto stepped forward. "Sir, I believe that Articuno and Moltres have already joined sides..."
    "Two isn't three. Maybe we can persuade Zapdos?"

7. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    "I hope that we won't have to use even this much to fight Palkia," Redstorm heard Dialga whisper.
    Then a cold wind hit the area and a large blue and white Pokémon appeared.
    "Articuno, what are you doing here?" asked Ho-oh.
    "I have heard of the conflict that is happening and has decided to join you, but Moltres has already joined Palkia," replied Articuno. "I even have some water Pokémon to help us and I have already sent them to go and find us some allies."

8. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    "Alright then first we need to go to Kanto, a powerplant there houses Zapdos!" Lucario said,"Lets go!"

9. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    "Very well. Pidgeotto! You came from Kanto, right? Guide the way!" yelled the Swellow. "Swablu... whatever your name was again, you're not a very good flier, right? Hop on that Spearow over there if you must. Lucario, you can get on my back."

10. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    "Lets fly then!!" Lucario said and mounted the Swellow. All the birds flew of making a dust cloud.

11. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    "It's wonderful that you have decided to join us," said Dialga. "Do you know anyone else that will be willing to join us?"
    "Hmm, we can start..."
    Then flames came from behind Articuno and landed on him. Articuno screamed and fell to the ground and Moltres, Palkia, Rayquaza and Lugia all appeared.
    "It has been a while since we've battled," sneered Palkia.

12. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    After a long journey, Swellow and his huge flock of birds finally touched down. "We're here in Kanto. Zapdos should be nea- what was that?" A loud, chilling scream came from the mountains not too far away, and a bright beam flew through the air from that area. "Could it be...?"

13. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Lucario heard the scream and scanned the area using its aura.

"Its Zapdos! Lets go!!" Lucario said and sped off using Extreme Speed.

14. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    "Zapdos? All the way over there?" asked Swellow. "There's gotta be something big going on. Come on, birds!" Taking off again, the huge flock made its way over to the mountains. Heading in the same direction, a bright yellow streak darted about, squawking loudly.
    As the bird Pokémon all touched down, they quickly backed away - Aria leading the retreat. Was that Palkia? Dialga? And... what was going on here?!

15. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    "Palkia, this fight should remain to be just between me and you," declared Dialga.
    "Yeah, and we all know how that turned out, with me nearly getting killed!" growled Palkia.
    "It looks like we've got no choice but to fight here," sighed Ho-oh as he charged towards Moltres.
    "Indeed," said Articuno as he got up and took to the air.
    Dialga rammed into Palkia. The regular Pokémon started taking shots at Rayquaza and Lugia started firing at Articuno.

16. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Lucario wuickly reached the site where the squaking came from and was shocked to see many Pokémon attacking Zapdos. The mighty flying/electric type was getting cornered by the army. Seeing this Lucario quickly used Extreme speed and Power up Punch to make all attacking Pokémon back.

"Who dares to stop the army of Lord Palkia!?" One of the Pokémon said.

"Its Lucario!" Lucario said appearing just infront of Zapdos,"And I have an army of my own!"

17. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    Squawking, the huge flock of birds took to the sky, positioning themselves behind Lucario. Aria flew down and perched on a rock beside Lucario.
    Zapdos looked down. "Thank you for your help... but I think I can finish this." Gathering up his remaining energy, he began to unleash a powerful Discharge - but at the last second, he aimed it in a completely different direction, hitting nobody. It was clear that his strength was draining, however.

18. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Redstorm charged towards Rayquaza with Dragon Claw charged and Shadow leaped onto Redstorm's back with Thunder Punch ready. The flying green serpent was so busy dodging the other attacks that he didn't notice the two fire Pokémon coming toward him until their attacks landed. The force of the attacks cause Rayquaza to fall into the trees and the regular Pokémon started surrounding him.

19. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Due to the huge power of Zapdos's Discharge all of Palkia's army went away scared.

"Zapdos are you okay?" Lucario asked.

"I am a bit tired!" Zapdos said. Lucario charged up about three Heal Pulses and fired it towards Zapdos. The mighty electric bird shined for moment and then the outline dissapted healing up his wounds.

20. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    "Sir Zapdos! What is happening here?!" cried the Pidgeotto in fear.
    Zapdos sighed. "Well, first, my gratitude to the Lucario who just healed me. And about what is happening... I believe there has been an army formed in Palkia's name. And there is, sadly, another one. For some reason, they are after my blood, simply because I could not stand to join one army or the other. Could someone please fill me in on what madness is taking place here?"