1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Pokemon: The Blue-Blood Moon RP

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Laserdragon14, Apr 20, 2018.

1. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    "If I say in simple words... time and Space have clashed again...," Lucario said with a sigh,"Because of that we are joining forces to stop them... Will you help us?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Rayquaza shot an orange orb into the air and from it meteors appeared. Dialga's Pokémon started to scatter to avoid the meteors and Rayquaza took the opportunity fled. Redstorm looked over and saw Moltres fleeing with Ho-oh trailing behind him. Seeing all of his allies running, Palkia and Lugia started following them and Ho-oh quickly came back. Redstorm and Shadow examined the legendary Pokémon and all of them were badly wounded.
    "This is only a minor victory, and things could only get worse from here," Dialga said softly.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Zapdos sighed. "Will those two ever learn? Of course I'll try and stop them. About that, however... Articuno and Moltres have already joined sides, so we're up against some strong foes, to say the least. We'll need to find more Pokémon to help us out - Articuno has a strong advantage against most of us here. I'll scour the rest of Kanto for anyone willing to help us. We need every straggler we can get!"

4. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    "Wait! I have heard that there is a Pokémon in Kalos that has the power to control portals! What was his name... Yeah its Hoopa! We can ask his help! He can transport us!" Lucario said.

5. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    "Hm... That could be possible, but who knows where he is these days? Perhaps he's even..." Zapdos fell silent for a second, throwing an angry glare towards the general direction Palkia's army had left with. "Maybe we could scour Johto? I heard that ever since Lugia and Ho-Oh have joined sides, Celebi has been going nuts trying to keep things down. He might be able to help us."
    Aria piped up nearby. "U-um... I heard there's still some Legendaries in Hoenn, too, even if Rayquaza has joined a side..."

6. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Redstorm landed near Dialga.
    "You don't really want to fight Palkia, do you?"
    "No, never had and probably never will," replied the time dragon. "Anyway, where should we head off to next?"
    "I have a nesting area in the Kalos region," started Articuno. "It is quite the ways away, but there are powerful Pokémon over there and it might be worth the travel time, especially while we have more flying Pokémon than land Pokémon."
    "It is worth a try," agreed Dialga. "Pokémon, get on a flying Pokémon and let's depart!"

7. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    "Alright lets go!" Lucario exclamied. He got on Zapdos's back which the electric type didn't mind. He then flew up causing him to grip on Zapdos's back. The other birds followed them both as they flew to the Jhoto region.

8. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    “Onward!” cheered the Swellow beside him, as well as the Tailow next to Aria.
    “The skies are also full of many strong Pokémon,” replied Zapdos. “I’ve managed to make this flock bigger, but if we’re going to stop two armies, we’ll need to be able to have twice their amount, and twice their strength. You’re a great battler, Lucario, but we’re going to need a lot more like you.”

9. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    The group of Pokémon managed to get to Kalos without much difficulty and landed in a cave, where Articuno's nest lies.
    "You all can rest here for a while," reassured Articuno.
    All the Pokémon gathered either around or in the cave and one-by-one all the Pokémon, exhausted from the journey, went to sleep.

10. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    "I am training this little one here!" Lucario said a pointed to Swablu,"But as for strong Pokémon.... The cave in Cerulean city! Has many strong Pokémon and as well as a Pokémon called Mewtwo... "

11. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    The electric bird nodded. “Mewtwo... He’ll definitely be needed if we ever cross paths with those armies again. I haven’t seen him in a long time, though, and we’ll have to be careful. I’m not sure if he has joined a side yet... I guess we could go and check.”

12. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Sometime during the night, a red light flashed at the Pokémon that slept outside. Redstorm saw Shadow take a peek outside and quickly leaped back as a red beam was shot toward him. Suddenly all the Pokémon snapped awake, completely confused on what was going on. Dialga tried to keep all the Pokémon calm but his voice was overtaken by the other Pokémon's cries.

13. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    Sighing, Aria moved to one side of the bird army, hiding away from the commotion. Lucario can always guide them where I can’t, she bought sadly. He was brave, and a natural leader as well. Rethinking his words when they first saw Dialga, she tried to chant them over in her head, to force herself to believe them. But eventually, she merely slumped over, dejected. She heard something about Mewtwo, and another about a cerulean cave, but quickly became to absorbed in her own thoughts.

14. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    The flock landed in front of Cerulean Cave.

"I'll go inside and check! You all hide since trainers will go nuts if he saw you Zapdos. And is there a Honhcrow here?" Lucario asked,"I might need some help!"

((Lets revive this one up!!!!

15. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    (*bursts out of the floor* IT'S ALIVE! IT'S ALIVEEEE)
    Zapdos nodded. "How about taking refuge in the skies? We have the aerial advantage there, and the clouds tonight should hide us well. When you're done, just give us a signal and we shall descend."
    The Honchkrow from earlier stepped forward as well. "You need me, I presume?"

16. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    The Pokémon who were hit by the red beam slowly turned to stone. A red and black bird-like Pokémon landed at the entrance of the cave.
    "Oh, is this Dialga's pathetic group of Pokémon? Well, it is time for all of you to die, I fight in the name of Palkia!" screeched the red and black Pokémon as he spread his wings.

17. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    "Yup!" Lucario said and walked in with the Honchcrow following him. As they explored the cave Lucario stopped suddenly.

"What is it?" Honchcrow asked.

"He is here!" Lucario said. Outta nowhere a shadow ball was thrown at them. Acting on instinct Lucario quickly destroyed it with a Bullet Punch.

"Who is there?!" A voice boom and there appearing infront of them standing, covered in blue energy..... Mewtwo!

18. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    High above the clouds, Aria fluttered as best as she could. Hopefully Mewtwo wouldn't take too much trouble... yep, she was going nuts. This was Mewtwo! MEWTWO! She began to worry. What if Honchkrow falls victim to it? What if Lucario doesn't make it out? What if neither of them do? Shuddering at the thought, the Cotton Bird flapped harder and harder, trying to dispel her anxiousness.

19. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    "Yveltal!" boomed Dialga as he charged Roar of Time.
    Fear started to take hold of Redstorm, she knew about the tales of Yveltal.
    Then a white light shined behind Yveltal. He screamed when it hit him and quickly flew away. Dialga stomped outside and fired the Roar of Time at the fleeing Pokémon.

20. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Mewtwo charged up a Psybeam while Lucario charged a Dragon Pulse. Both attacks clasjee causing a mini explosion. Honchcrow flew through the smoke and hit Mewtwo with a Night Slash which didn't do much damage even though having the type advantage.

Lucario charged in using Extremespeed but Mewtwo caught him using Psychic. Honchcrow tried to use Night Slash again but was caught by Mewtwo by the throat.

"Why are you here?" Mewtwo snarled.

"We need your help!"