1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Pokemon: The Blue-Blood Moon RP

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Laserdragon14, Apr 20, 2018.

1. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Zapdos, who had taken to soaring in circles - he wasn't used to flying in a fixed position - kept his eyes close to the cave. Lucario was strong, yes, but he had a type disadvantage. He could be in trouble. However, the Honchkrow and he were both trustworthy, and he knew that they would know when to send help or return.
    Some of the bird Pokémon had started getting restless, so a few groups of similar species had been allowed to go down, small group by small group, but just enough that nobody would get suspicious and he wouldn't have to deal with pent-up energy.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    The surviving Pokémon cautiously came out of the cave, fearing Yveltal's possible return. Dialga turned to the Pokémon that stopped Yveltal.
    "Well, Xerneas, I didn't expect you to choose a side," said Dialga.
    "I didn't expect you to have come here so soon either," replied Xerneas. "But yes, I prefer to prevent Yveltal's destruction and if he has sided with Palkia, then I guess I'm choosing to side with you."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Mewtwo narrowed his eyes"What kind of help?"

"Palkia and Dialga have clashed again!" Lucario said. After hearing this Mewtwo stopped his Psychic and let Honchcrow go.

"Those two again...." Mewtwo snarled again.

"We need your help to stop them," Lucario stated. After thinking about it for some time Mewtwo nodded,"I also have another friend who maybe would help."

"Who?"

"Her name is Mew."

4. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    High above, Zapdos began a quick and quiet discussion with the other birds.
    "If you're with us, and Mewtwo is joining... how many other forces are with Palkia and Dialga?"
    "Heard a rumor of Xerneas and Yveltal joining sides as well - maybe Zygarde would help. And... well, there's another name, closer to Palkia and Dialga, but I won't reveal their name as not all of us may be comfortable with it."
    Aria nodded. "I think I know who that is..."

5. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Dialga and the other legends talked softly on what to do next just outside of earshot from Redstorm, but she was too tired from all of the excitement to move over there to hear what is going on.
    "That's comforting," whispered Shadow and he sat down beside her.
    "Yeah, Xerneas is a pretty powerful legendary Pokémon," Redstorm admitted tiredly. "But it still seems that Palkia is ahead of us everywhere we turn."

6. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    "Mew?!" Lucario exclaimed,"Will he help?"

"Well he said he will... Who else we have on our side?" Mewtwo asked as he disconnected his telekinesis link.

"We have Zapdos, and an army of flying types."

"That's not enough... We are gonna meet Mew at One Island. Let's go!" Mewtwo said. Lucario nodded. Mewtwo, Lucario and Honchcrow sprinted outside the cerulean cave. Once outside Mewtwo used Psychic to on Lucario to help him levitate and flew of to the sky to see the flock.

7. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    Zapdos nodded thoughtfully as he saw the familiar mauve aura of Mewtwo's Psychic. "Welcome back, Lucario, Honchkrow. And I see you've brought a guest with you. In any way, where shall our next destinations be? If we are out of ideas, we can also check out Zygarde."

8. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    It took the Pokémon a while to resettle and this time they set up sentries to make sure that nothing like that ever happened again. The legendary Pokémon remained outside, discussing what to do next, and Redstorm and Shadow were fast asleep.

9. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    "Our next destination would be One Island," Mewtwo said," Mew would be joining our side!"

10. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    Zapdos nodded reluctantly - he wasn't too good with interacting with Mewtwo, but whatever was best for the team. "Very well, then. Lead that way."

11. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Redstorm could only dream nightmares about every living thing turning into stone and she woke up the next morning with a start.
    "Why?" Redstorm grumbled as she got up and stretched out her wings.

12. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    "Let's go!" Lucario said. Mewtwo set Lucario on Zapdos's back. Mewtwo flew infront of the flock and Zapdos followed him to the One Island

13. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    Aria lagged behind a little, but tried her best to catch up to Lucario. Hurriedly flapping, she attempted to ask him a few questions between breaths. "So... how are we... going to... stop Dialga and Palkia... without hurting anyone...?"

14. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    The other Pokémon slowly got up and gathered outside, where all of the legendary Pokémon were at.
    "We have decided that the best course of action now is to make the long trek to the Unova region," announced Dialga.

15. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    "To be honest..... I don't know...." Lucario stated ,"But we'll come up with something!"

Soon they landed on the One Island.

"Where is Mew?" Lucario asked Mewtwo.

"I am here!!"

16. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    Zapdos nodded. "Mew... something terrible has happened again. Dialga and Palkia are off fighting, and we're trying to stop them. Will you join our cause?"

17. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    "The trek to the Unova region is long and we have to travel over the water, so how are you planning to get all the Pokémon over there?" asked one Pokémon.
    "We are planning to go and seek either Groudon or Kyogre's help before leaving, so they may be of some help to get all of the Pokémon over to the Unova region," Articuno explained.

18. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    "Yes I will help you!!" Mew said," Also I have some Pokémon willing to help too!!"

As she said that many Pokémon came out from and entrance behind. They included charizard, venusaur, blastoise and maaaany moooore!! But they had a wired pattern on their face.

"Are these...... Clones?"

19. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    Zapdos reeled back a little. He hadn't expected an army from Mew, much less the army that stood before them. The other Pokémon also stood back a little, unsure of what to do.

20. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    With all of the land Pokémon that was now in the group, the trek to the Hoenn region was long and costly of time, but hopefully, Palkia was also suffering from a similar problem. They thought about splitting up and meeting up somewhere at a given time, but Dialga pushed that there was safety in numbers and that it was best for everyone to stick together.