1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Pokemon: The Blue-Blood Moon RP

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Laserdragon14, Apr 20, 2018.

1. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    "Since we are more in number now..." Mewtwo stated,"We should split up! Zapdos, Mew and the birds should go to Kalos region to get Zygarde! Me, Lucario and the clones will get a bigger entity than Dialga and Palkia!"

"Who?" Mew asked.

"Giratina.."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Zapdos gasped. "Mewtwo, you know that's crazy! But then again, I did think about it..."
    Aria squeaked in fear and flapped frantically. "But... isn't Giratina, like... really, really powerful? What if he doesn't want to come?!"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    The trek back to the Hoenn region was long since the Kalos region is so far away from the other regions.
    "How are we planning to talk to Groudon or Kyogre?" Redstorm asked Dialga.
    "Xerneas has the ability to telecommunicate with other Pokémon and once we encounter one of them, we'll let Xerneas do the talking," Dialga explained.

4. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    "The fight between Palkia and Dialga will effect his realm. So he will get angry and come out. So it's better if we get him now!" Mewtwo said.

"Alright! The flock and mew will go to Kalos to get Zygarde. Then they will go to Hoenn to get Groudon or Kyogre. Me, Mewtwo and the clones will go to The distorted world to get Giratina!" Lucario said,"Aria you should go with flock! They can train you better for flying type moves."

5. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    Aria cheeped in panic when her name was mentioned, before nodding. "Yes, sir!" Readying her wings for flight with the rest of the flock, she stopped to wave before they took off for Kalos.

6. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    "Oh, ok. I guess that makes sense," thought Redstorm to herself.
    For the next couple of days, they traveled, gathering more Pokémon to their side. Soon the familiar lands of the Hoenn region, where Redstorm and Shadow both joined Dialga, were in sight.

7. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    "Let's go!" Mewtwo said. All the clones nodded and followed Mewtwo and Lucario.

8. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    Soaring through the air, the flock ducked behind clouds and wove in and out of storms. Among them, a certain Cotton Bird flapped frantically, trying to keep up with the other, but lagging behind more often than not.

9. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Redstorm wanted to take in the view but then quickly remembered that time wasn't on their side.
    "It's going to be hard to get through the sealed door to get to either Groudon or Kyogre," Redstorm heard Articuno say. "But if we combine all of our power onto it, then maybe we can at least damage it."

10. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    Flying through the night sky, Aria fluttered ahead and back, trying to follow the movements of the flock. They're so fast... It was difficult not to fall back.
    Zapdos kept ahead, leading the army of birds with a Talonflame by his side. He'd never been to Kalos.

11. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Lucario and the clones continued to the gateway of distorted world. Suddenly a horde of bug Pokémon came running towards them.

"What in the...?"

12. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    "Yeah, but finding the cave will be the main issue," replied Dialga.
    "Let my water type Pokémon do the finding and the rest of us do the destroying," laughed Articuno.

13. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    "Nearly there now," the Talonflame warned. "But... Zygarde might be a little bit of a problem."
    "What do you mean?" Zapdos replied. "They're a strong legendary. They've done so much before. Standing up to both Articuno and Yveltal shouldn't be a problem for him."
    "Word on the wind has it that..." He stopped to warn Zapdos - they were landing soon. As the birds began to descend, led by the Electric Pokémon led the flock down under guidance of his fiery buddy, a forest came into view. The Legendary bird let out a cry, hopefully getting the attention of his new ally.
    Within minutes, they could feel Zygarde's presence nearby - from the smallest Pidgey to the huge Legendary. But something seemed off.
    "Say, what were you talking about earlier?" the Electric Pokémon asked the Talonflame.
    Before she could reply, Aria squeaked and jumped. A small green amoeba slid across the ground quickly. At first, most ignored it, thinking it nothing more than a mere Caterpie. It was only when the tiny blob moved up to Zapdos and stared at him, speaking telepathically.
    Hi.
    "Well, there's our problem," the orange bird by Zapdos's side replied.

14. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Lucario slammed his fist on the ground causing blue pillars of stone to come out of the ground. The bug Pokémon came to a halt.
    The leader of the bugs, a Scisor came out.

"Who are you running from?"

"The army of Dialga." The Scisor said.

"We'll protect you from them but you have to join are forces. We need to stop Dialga and Palkia from fighting."

The bugs looked at each other and then nodded.

15. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    That brought a grin to Dialga's face.
    "It sounds like you have things figured out."
    "Just follow me," said Articuno as he sped ahead.

16. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    "Wait a minute. Zygarde, lord of the earth, keeper of order in Kalos... what happened to you?" Zapdos took a deep breath, incredulous. "What..."
    Suprised? The little amoeba glared up at him. Not my fault. I'm not always in full Forme like you are. I could be, if I wanted to... just that I can't seem to find any of my cells lately.
    "Cells?" The electric Pokémon paused. "Oh, right."
    I'll need to double the amount I have right now before I can try fighting, Zygarde sighed telepathically. My current Forme is a little... lacking. But I'm sure that Dialga and Palkia's armies already know about that. Wouldn't be surprised if some of the smarter ones have hidden them...

17. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    A group of Pokémon came running towards the bugs.

"Mewtwo.." Lucario said.

"With pleasure" Mewtwo smirked. He used his Psychic move to send the group of Pokémon flying away.

"That took care of them..."

18. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Everyone followed Articuno to a small island where a bunch of water Pokémon waited patiently. Articuno landed and started talking to them. A few of the Pokémon chose to land but Redstorm was one of the many that decided to just give Articuno his space.

19. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    "Well... that's quite the problem," Zapdos sighed. "I wasn't expecting this."
    Truth be told, you should probably talk to some other Legendaries in other regions sometimes.
    "Got it," he replied. "Either way, we're headed for Hoenn next... which means you might want to tag along."
    If you're looking to restore my regular form, you don't want to travel by air too much - my cells are all land-dwelling creatures. We might miss too many of them if we go by air. I already have five within me, so that's a start, the Kalosian Legendary added. In any case, you're looking for the Weather Trio, are you not?
    "Precisely."
    In that case, we've not a single moment to waste. Let's go. I know a path from here to the ocean - it shouldn't take long. From there, we can get to Hoenn by flying over.

20. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    "Thank for helping us. We'll join your forces and fight alongside you." Scisor said.

"Right! We are going to the Distorted world to get Giratina! So let's go!" Lucario said.