1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Laserdragon14, Apr 15, 2018.

1. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    I would like to make sure if @Laserdragon14 wants to continue this or not.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I mean, we technically can. I would just have to refresh myself on what was going on. Unless you guys want to start over, then that’s also fine with me.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Yeah again many people have left, so we might need to reopen and restart. Also I did some work on my Pokémon OCs

4. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    I think last time we were around, it was really just the three of us. There was the Umbreon guy, but after the whole recruiting plot began they just kinda disappered. So far, if I remember what was going on with Lucario, Aria, Zapdos and the others, they split up with Zygarde and Lucario attempting to see if Giratina could stop the war between Palkia and Dialga, and there probably will be a three-way clash coming soon just so our protagonists can meet up again.

5. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    But I think it was really messed up. I was confused when read this and cringed at my reply as well.

6. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    Yeah, we definitely could've planned this one out better. I think there was just a kind of distancing that usually shouldn't be in an RP? Like Laser's characters were yeeting around on their own and I was hoping that when we ran into the army we could meet them again and put in some action, but all that's been going on is just us separately doing our own thing. Especially in a 3 person RP, there's just not much to go around.

7. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    yeah so i am thinking we three control the three dragons of existence. Like Laser did Dialga, we could decide who will play palkia and Giratina

8. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Or we could all just side with giratina and I’ll just control dialga and palkia when the time calls for it. I think that’ll work better imo. At least better than getting everyone separated.

9. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    It would be nice, but I think people would love to see that they can side with either three of the Pokémon. Rest its your own choice.

10. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    I don't think further splitting us up is going to help. We had practically no interaction with Laser's Pokémon last round, and that may not have been too fun for them.

11. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Yea, that too. Okay then we can all fight alongside the lord of distortion world.

12. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    Another thought. While the war is between Palkia and Dialga, I guess one issue is that uhh. Giratina doesn't really have a role in this. Usually it would just stay where it is. Do we really have a reason to add it to the plot? It's also not exactly the most heroic of the trio.

13. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Dialga vs Palkia will mess up his realm so thats why

14. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    Would it really...? I'm not 100% familiar with D/P/Pt, but that sounds more like a job for, say, Arceus than Giratina, who is basically just evil. Or maybe we could have the Lake Trio instead, seeing as their purpose is to calm down Dialga and Palkia.

15. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    The literal plot to one of the Pokémon movies is that giratina was mad at palkia and dialga because their fight brought some kind of deadly gas into giratina’s realm. I think... anyway, I don’t think that giratina would want more things to go wrong by letting palkia and dialga fight again.

16. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Yeah. But if we do not want legends we can just let them fight while other pokrmon try to stop them

17. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    Fair, fair. Are we restarting this from a new thread, or continuing the old one?