1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokemon: The Girl Long Forgotten

Discussion in 'Literature Library' started by ChaoticLupa, Feb 8, 2017.

1. ChaoticLupa

Shadow
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽90.7
    This is my first post on this site, I have no idea how it works, so please be nice to me :) I could be doing this all wrong for all I know, but I thought I would share my Fanfiction with everyone here!

Chapter 1

[SIZE=14pt]I was betrayed by my best friend, and now I am sitting in a dark room being torn apart by machines. The scientist's eyes were glued on me, as their disgusting grins of pleasure made me cringe. They enjoyed my pain, they enjoyed working on me as if I was an animal.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14pt]They wanted something, something deep in my soul, they hungered for it, they wanted it so bad, and they were willing to kill me for it.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14pt]The water I was submerged it felt like it was burning my lungs, I gasped for air, as the scientist wrote down my results on a thin piece of paper.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14pt]Giovanni had ordered for the scientist to keep me in a cage like an animal, and just for their twisted amusement, they added several shocks of electricity in the water. My screams were music to their ears, for they knew my body was beginning to weaken.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14pt]When I thought my life was over, and as I felt my heartbeat grow slower, something, some creature, saved me.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14pt]My eyes were hardly open, all I saw was a purple blur shattering the glass cage I was in, it picked my broken body up, and carried me into a bright light. I couldn't help but smile, I was finally being taken away from this horrible place. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]~Current Day~[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]"Where is Giovanni?" I roared, as a giant green dragon named Rayquaza surged through team rockets base.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14pt]"Arcanine, use flamethrower!" a team rocket grunt barked, as a wave of flames etched towards me, I knew its attack wouldn't touch me, I could easily deflect it with my shield, and nothing was going to stop me from getting my revenge.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14pt]I went against my friend's orders, I wasn't supposed to be here, but I couldn't let the opportunity of getting my revenge on Giovanni slip through my fingers.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14pt]Rayquaza was my partner, but even he seemed to be scared of the furious aura radiating from inside my armor. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14pt]"Eradicate these grunts!" I ordered the dragon, he seemed hesitant, but did as I commanded. His blue and purple dragon pulse sending the grunts flying into a nearby wall, the Arcanine that had shot its flames at me, became extremely aggressive and attacked me.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14pt]It snapped its jaws around my arm, but its attack let no mark on me. I bashed my shield into its head, knocking it back a few feet as Rayquaza finished it off with extreme speed. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14pt]I heard the alarms blaring overhead, I knew reinforcements would be coming shortly. I didn't care though, I would defeat them all if it meant I was on my way to Giovanni. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14pt]I clinched my teeth angrily, he had me brutally tortured for weeks, I felt like I was going to die at that time. Two years had passed since that day I escaped, but if it weren't for Shadow, I wouldn't be alive.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14pt]"Golbat, use confusion!" someone yelled, as a flash of red light illuminated the room. Golbat's body formed from the red light, and it quickly did as its master commanded. I laughed a little on the inside, there was no way a little bat was going to defeat a dragon.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14pt]"Rayquaza use fire blast on the group of grunts!" I yelled, as the dragon roared and shot flames all over the group that had been guarding the door to the inside of the heart of the base.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14pt]The grunts screamed in pain as the flames engulfed their bodies, Rayquaza looked at me with concern, and he must have sensed the bloodlust in my body.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14pt]"The armored warrior is too strong, fall back!" a grunt yelled, but before he could whip out another Pokémon to give his comrades time to escape, I leapt upon him and grabbed his shirt collar. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14pt]"Tell me where Giovanni is, or I'll blow this place to smithereens with everyone in it!" I snarled, as the man's eyes widened in fear at what my threat could really do.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14pt]"Gengar, use shadow ball" a voice said behind me. I growled as something crashed into my armor, making me lose my hold on the grunt that I captured.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14pt]A large shadow stood a few feet away from me, its grin was enough to scare anyone, but I knew Rayquaza had my back.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14pt]Rayquaza roared as he slapped his tail into the Gengar, the Gengar crashed into its master, but it was soon back on its feet.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14pt]"You ignorant fool, who are you to challenge a legendary beast?" I said, the grunt knew he was going to lose, but he still had pride for his disgusting crime organization.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14pt]"Gengar, use hypnosis!" the man cried. I laughed to myself quietly, hypnosis was supposed to put your opponent to sleep, making it easy to knock out since it can't do anything. Unfortunately, for the opponents Gengar, Rayquaza would always move first.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14pt]Rayquaza quickly knocked the Gengar out with a swift fire blast, the explosion shook the entire building, making pieces of the ceiling fall down and crash onto the ground.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]I threw my shield at the grunt, it knocked him in the jaw, and he collapsed to the floor unconscious. The shield came flying back to me, and I caught it with ease. The hallway was now completely silent, other than the crackling flames caused by Rayquaza's attack.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14pt]The unconscious grunts were on the floor, they were still breathing, but badly wounded. Their clothes were burning, and their uniform was ripped into shreds.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14pt]Rayquaza's head dropped low, to where his chin was resting on my shoulder. I slowly stroked his green head, as he made a sound of pure pleasure. Rayquaza knew my ambitions, and he knew exactly why I had come here.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14pt]The door before me lead into the room that was rumored to have Giovanni in it, I had fought for two straight hours for this moment, and I was trembling with excitement. Giovanni would be given a divine punishment, for what he did to me, my friends, and everyone else that suffered because of him.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14pt]I was not the little girl that was helpless two years ago, I had trained and trained with the very same creation he made to protect him. It was funny when I thought about it that way, his own creation's pupil will strike him down.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14pt]With one swift kick of my armored boot, the door broke down and I was face to face with the man that had me tortured. Giovanni was facing a window, his back was turned to me, he wore his usual black suit, and his hair was still styled the way I remembered it.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14pt]He turned to me, and it made my blood boil when he smiled at me. This man actually smiled at me! Didn't he understand that his life was in my hands right now? I could end his life easily without any thought![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14pt]Rayquaza was behind me, and he was ready to strike when I ordered it, but he remained calm as I stared my opponent down. Giovanni slowly and calmly walked to the center of his desk, and eyed me suspiciously.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14pt]"So you are the mysterious dragon knight that has been making such a fuss" he said, his black eyes watching me with pure curiosity.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14pt]"Do you remember what you did to a little girl two years ago, do you remember the power you hungered for, and you were willing to kill her to get it?" I said, Giovanni pondered my question, his eyebrows furrowing in concentration.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14pt]"As I recall the incident, that was when subject 183 escaped and took the girl with him" said Giovanni, I growled when he referred to my master as just a mere number.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14pt]"He is a Mewtwo, don't you dare call him a number!" I said. Giovanni laughed at me, his voice making Rayquaza growl behind me. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14pt]"Subject 183 was meant to serve me and me only, but instead he broke out of the cage he was created in and wounded all my scientists! He deserves to be shut down, and I will continue to hunt for him until he is captured!" Giovanni said, his eyes blazing with anger, and his hand clenching into a fist.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14pt]"You treated him like an animal, he is a living creature!" I said. Giovanni seemed unconvinced as he pried at me with his evil glare.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14pt]"He is nothing more than a science experiment, just like that girl Red turned in" Giovanni said. I lost my cool when he mentioned that name, Red was my rival and my closest friend, I received my first Pokémon with him, and I looked up to him. But all that was ripped away from me in a blink of an eye, all because he was loyal to Giovanni.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14pt]I roared with anger, as I dropped my shield and got ready to strike. Giovanni will pay for his sins, and this was the moment I was waiting for. For two years I dreamt of this moment, for TWO long years I waited for the chance to get my revenge.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14pt]"I was that girl you tortured, I was that very same defenseless girl that has taken down most of your outposts!" I said, as Rayquaza backed away from me, scared of the power radiating from me. "You took everything from me!"[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14pt]Giovanni gave me that hideous smile of his once again, as I lunged at him preparing to destroy him like he has destroyed my life. My fist was leveled at his face, but instead of my fist connecting with flesh, all I got was air.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14pt]I was in shock as I tumbled into the wooden desk in the middle of the room, the desk shattered into splinters as soon as it came into contact with my armor. Giovanni appeared in front of me once again, this time his back was facing to me.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14pt]"Silly girl, you wouldn't actually think I would be here when the base was under siege" He said. I felt defeated, he had foreseen my arrival and avoided it, only to leave a mirage in his office just to toy with me.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14pt]"You are a hologram!" I shouted, my anger reaching its peak but I couldn't do anything about it.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14pt]"You can't outsmart me Leah, and you will never find me, but once I find you I'll put you into the ground where you belong" he said, as the mirage shook violently and then disappeared, leaving me to huddle in the splinters of the desk, and cry myself dry.[/SIZE]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. POKE

POKE Ace Trainer

Johnny Waffles
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.3
    Premier Ball ★
    I enjoyed it, well done new member, it's a good storyline :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...