1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Pokemon: The Journey of Evolution

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, Aug 10, 2020.

1. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,645.9
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    With Cobalt's instructions, Alicorn proceeded to set up a stack of the woods with his Psychic. While he could lift several sticks at once, arranging them was easier said than done.

Meanwhile, Marissa was washing the Sitrus berries with the help of Sniper and his basic Water Gun. She couldn't help but to hum a song from her memory.

(What Marissa hums, but only the vocal part)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #901 Dec 26, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2020
  2. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
    @Ignem @SAF

The Charmander watched as the sticks were arranged. He couldn't wait to light them, and give these humans some warmth.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    (Is there no evil team here? I need some battling)

After the campfire was erected Cobalt said, "Alright Charmander you can light up the fire now aim at the tip of the camp fire."

4. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,645.9
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Now that the woods were nicely arranged, Alicorn nodded at the Charmander. The Lizard Pokémon over there looked like they're way too eager to light the campfire.

5. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
    @Ignem

(There is no evil team per se, but there are bandits and monsters, and oppressive lords to fight)

The Charmander heaved an Ember, starting a warm and inviting blaze. [There you go--one hot fire for cooking and telling stories around!]

6. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,645.9
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    "Yay~" Marissa cheered. She put the fresh berries in a lunch box, then thanked the Charmander and went on to warm herself. "Well, Emiyou, wanna sit here?" the girl turned to her Kubfu since they both felt a bit cold.

7. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
    @SAF

[Don't mind if I do...] Emiyou smiled before noticing the Charmander. [I think our Charmander assistant wishes to come with us...]

8. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,645.9
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    "Wait, what?" Marissa couldn't believe her ears upon hearing Emiyou's remark. She turned to the Charmander, tilting her head as if asking, "Are you sure?"

9. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
    @SAF

The Charmander nodded. [Please...I wanna come with you.]

10. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,645.9
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Well... looks like kiddo's serious here, Alicorn mused via telepathy with Sniper nodding in agreement. But Marissa? She had this rather conflicted look clearly seen on her face. As much as Marissa wanted to catch this Charmander, she already had a full party (including Emiyou) with her, so one of her trusty allies would've been left with Rotomi (a.k.a. the PC Box system in Galar). But she couldn't resist those baby-doll eyes either, so...

11. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
    @SAF

(who does she box to take Charmander? Do you want to name the Charmander?

12. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,645.9
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    (First, I need to think about who Charmander should replace. Second, is this one a boy or a girl?)

13. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
    @SAF

(This is a boy.)

14. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,645.9
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Before Marissa could even decide though, her Rotom Phone rang. Seems like it's a call from Professor Sonia. Marissa excused herself and went back to her tent to answer it.

"Hello?"
    "Ah, Professor, what's up?"
    "Abomasnow... Yeti?"
    "Oh, okay."

Turned out that the professor needed Yeti's help for whatever reasons, so Marissa had to send her Abomasnow to her like how she sent her Coalossal over. "Sorry, Yeti," the girl picked Yeti's Pokéball up and apologized. "Professor Sonia needs your help. Please lend her your power, will ya?" That being said, Marissa sent Yeti over to the professor.

A moment later, Marissa came out from her tent with an empty Pokéball in hand. "Now, Charmander," she called, readying her Pokéball. "You did say you wanna come with me, right? Here goes!" Without waiting for any further confirmations, Marissa threw her Pokéball at the Charmander.

(Sorry for the delay folks, I finally came up with that fluff. And as for the Charmander, I wanna name him Xenon.)

#914 Jan 8, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2021
  15. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
    @SAF

The Charmander happily went in in a flash of red light. After three wiggles, the Poké Ball's center dimmed--the Charmander was now Marissa's!

16. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,645.9
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    As soon as the Pokéball stopped shaking, Marissa picked it up. She sent the Charmander out from it, then gently lifted him up like the MC does with their starter in Alola-based Pokémon games. "Welcome to the squad, Charmander," she smiled. "Or maybe I should call you... Xenon. How's it?"

17. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
    @SAF

The Charmander made a happy growl, flaring its tail flame in approval. Even Emiyou found this cute. [I'd say we have a name for this little one.]

18. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,645.9
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    "It's settled then. You're Xenon now," Marissa smiled at the Charmander. She then put him down and called out her two Pokémon who hadn't out yet. "Vivi! Blues!"

Soon afterwards, Vivian darted a curious look at Xenon as if asking, "Oh? Who's this?" Their trainer couldn't help but to giggle at such a sight. This guy is Xenon. Sis caught him just a moment ago, Alicorn explained on Marissa's behalf. He then turned to Xenon and went on with his own introduction, Anyway, I'm Alicorn.

"I'm Vivian, but you can just call me Vivi," the Flygon girl chimed in, followed by the rest introducing themselves like they did to Emiyou the other day.

19. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
    @SAF

[I am Emiyou...] Emiyou gave Xenon a little bow. [Pleased to meet you.]

20. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀