1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Pokemon: The Journey to Celestial Crown Mountain

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, Feb 6, 2022.

1. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,346.1
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    (If my lengthy explanation in the OOC thread doesn't work, maybe this will?)

...or so Mr. Troublemaker thought. In fact, his accusation made even less sense to the Kubfu in question.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #21 Mar 4, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2022
    WavePearl likes this.
  2. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    "Alright we are setting off, " Tyson says. After preparing all the things he needed and getting his parents blessings Tyson finally sets off with his two Pokémon. Riolu was currently in his Pokémon whiile Kubfu was out.

"Alright lets see what we get, " he lowly mutters as he sets off towards Celebration Village.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    WavePearl likes this.
  3. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,346.1
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Taking a deep breath, Aki's Kubfu began their tale of how they ended up here in Celebration Village. [My old guide and I were on our way to Cold Blade (Village) when someone spied on us. She had a bad feeling about it, so we decided to turn back.] The Wushu Pokémon then shuddered. [But then a random guy ambushed us. We fought so hard but he just had to kill her...] poor Kubfu had a breakdown to the point that Hana just had to hug them.

Following the Kubfu's breakdown, Aki himself decided to tell his side of the story. "Now, this guy was a total wreck when I first met 'em. I'd be a bad cleric for ignoring the wounds they had, so yeah, the rest is history."

4. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    After travelling for a few days or so Tyson finally reached Celebration Village. "Ok, now that we are here lets head to any dojo and see if they can give us any guidance on how we are going to reach Celestial Crown mountain, " Tyson says to Kubfu.

As they walked Tyson saw three trainers? Martial artists? Can't really tell, but they were with a Kubfu. "Maybe they can tell us something, " Tyson made his way over to the conversation. "Hello, would you be able to tell me where the dojo is?"

WavePearl likes this.
  5. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,622.7
    @Ignem

"Which dojo are you looking for?" someone asked. "You could easily evolve a Kubfu with all the dojos around here..."

(This is just a random NPC)

6. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,346.1
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Seems like the whole explanation infuriated Mr. Troublemaker big time. He expected anger and/or fright from this particular Kubfu yet they showed grief instead. The angered boy huffed as he walked away.

(To @Ignem, are you trying to ask Aki and/or Hana in the heat of the ongoing conflict? And @WavePearl, can you please take over Mr. Troublemaker's part? I can't do it anymore.)

7. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,622.7
    @SAF

"I came prepared for a fight, and you're gonna cry???" the boy gasped. "Tch...I have no time for dealing with wimps like you...lemme know when Mama's done drying your tears." he muttered as he departed.

(which is better for a name for this guy? Itazura or Hitsuke?)

8. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,346.1
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    "No wonder your Kubfu ran away, you can't even give the grieving one a slack!" Hana angrily shouted back on the Kubfu's behalf. "I just hope her spirit will punish you," Aki muttered.

Unbeknownst to the cleric-in-training, Bella managed to catch up with the troublemaker and use Hypnosis on him.

#28 Mar 8, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2022
  9. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,622.7
    @SAF

Dragging the snoring boy back to the group was the next question. If this arrogant warrior was going to answer for his crimes, he had to be returned before the Hypnosis wore off.

10. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,346.1
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    [Boy, you're so hopeless!] Torra lugged the arrogant warrior over his shoulder. The buff feline Pokémon then turned to the dojomaster and asked, [Sensei, what should we do to this guy?]

11. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,622.7
    @SAF @Ignem

(which is better for a name for this guy? Itazura or Hitsuke? This will affect the dojomaster's reaction)

12. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,346.1
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    (I'll let @Ignem decide on that one.)

WavePearl likes this.
  13. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    (Hitsuke)

"Uhm... what is the most renowned one?" Tyson asked. Would be best he if he went to the one that is best.

14. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,622.7
    @Ignem

(generating a name for our dojo real fast...)

"You could try the Red Lotus dojo..." someone suggested. "They say the Red Lotus Sword is legendary for its speed and power!

15. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,346.1
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    (Hitsuke, it is. What's next?)

16. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,622.7
    @SAF

The dojomaster sighed--Hitsuke was well known among the Red Lotus for causing trouble. "What did Hitsuke do this time?"

17. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,346.1
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    "First off, he pushed me while I was on break," Hana complained, though that part had probably been already dealt with. She then turned to Aki and said, "By the way, thanks for the kitties, um..." only to remember that they hadn't been properly introduced to each other yet. "Kirisame Akihisa. Just call me Aki," the young cleric-in-training introduced himself. "I'm Oha- I mean, Kai Ohana. Also known as Hana the crazy cat girl," Hana lightly giggled at her own introduction despite her near-mishap of switching her surname and given name around. Sure, the "crazy cat girl" part was meant as a joke, but her reputation among the stray cats said otherwise.

"Then Hitsuke thought this guy was his for whatever reason," Hana went on, this time pointing at Aki's Kubfu whom she had been carrying like she would carry a toddler. "The thing is, this Kubfu's old guide died to a mercenary, and they now want me to take over," Aki explained his Kubfu's situation.

#37 Mar 12, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2022
  18. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,622.7
    @SAF

The dojomaster nodded. "Hitsuke will only get to guide a Kubfu on its adventure to evolve if he can treat it with the dignity and respect all Pokémon deserve. So far, he has not shown that."

SAF likes this.
  19. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,346.1
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    "Yeah, right," Hana put her free hand on her waist. "He's been a real jerk to the cats too..."

"Uh... cats? I mean, are these all yours?" curiosity ensued on Aki's part, considering all the feline mons surrounding the young lady on whom she quickly denied her ownership. "Actually, nah. Only the big guy who's mine." By "the big guy", Hana meant her Incineroar, Torra, who was still carrying Hitsuke on his shoulder. "Everyone else are strays."

"Anyway," Aki turned to the dojomaster. "Akane here recommends me to train at Red Lotus dojo... do you happen to know where it is?" he asked.

20. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    "Hmm... can you point me which way the dojo is?" Tyson asked the same person that suggested him the dojo.