1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Pokemon: The Road to the Grand Festival (Kanto--IC thread)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, May 27, 2019.

1. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,007.6
    @ChocoChicken @Momo Kisaragi @ShireHime @ValorVolcarona @ShinigamiMiroku

"Wartortle volunteered to guard the nest that night." Brock explains

"I'll catch the thief." he grins in a mimic of Misty, much to the delight of the Cerulean visitors in the audience.

"If Delcatty, Infernape and Liepard cannot catch a thief, how on earth will you?" he asks as King Entei.

"Well, I may be small, but what I lack in body, I make up for in mind. Just watch me." he vows as Wartortle.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    A small semblance of a smile grew on Cayenne's beak. The small, unlikely heroes were their favourite archetype of characters. Both of them were excited to hear what Wartortle would pull off.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,007.6
    @ChocoChicken @Momo Kisaragi @ShireHime @ValorVolcarona @ShinigamiMiroku

"That night, instead of hiding in the bushes, Wartortle climbed into Braviary's nest beside the last egg." Brock explains. "She was hiding there when Sorin snuck out of his house to prepare his noose."

"Ooh"s of anticipation go up. "In the morning, when all the others were away, Sorin rustled the leaves like before, and waited to see who might tumble out of the bushes. When no one came, he crept to the nest and peered inside." Brock went on.

"Two? I was sure I'd left just one egg behind, but now I'll have more for my collection." he mused in a mimic of Ash for Sorin, to some laughter.

As himself, he went on "He reached to grab that new, strange egg. As he did, Wartortle's mouth came out of her shell, and she bit down as hard as she could on Sorin's foot."

The audience roared with laughter again as they pictured Sorin's pained reaction. "Sorin howled in pain, and despite his pleas, Wartortle did not let go." Brock went on. "When the others returned that evening, they saw their thief."

He concludes "King Entei commanded that Sorin return Braviary's eggs, and this Sorin did -- after Wartortle let go of his foot. But as he limped home, he was already thinking about what trick he would play next--because that's Sorin for you!"

Laughter and applause fill the air as Brock takes a bow. He catches a few thank you coins from the crowd as many choose to leave.

(From here, you can register for the contest--Brock has another, longer tale in store for his private show)

4. Momo Kiseki

Riolu
    (Riolu)
    Level 30
    PokéPoints:
    ₽847.5
    Big Nugget ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    Lily laughed.
    "That was genius! No wonder people love Brock's stories" she nodded to Marut "Come on, we should go register!"
    Marut yawned slightly.
    "Don't worry buddy, the fun is just about to start, just have to wait a little longer"

5. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    The story had distracted Chris from his nervousness, but when he entered the Contest Hall to register, the feeling crept back in.

6. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,007.6
  7. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    Once he was registered, Chris decided to check the stores - if he were to perform soon, it would be best to find something for the occasion. Besides, he didn't have any Berries to use at the Poffin House.

8. Momo Kiseki

Riolu
    (Riolu)
    Level 30
    PokéPoints:
    ₽847.5
    Lily bounced excitedly. She was finally ready to go.
    She looked at Marut with joy.
    "Where should we go first?" she asked, her Absol looked around then started to walk towards the costume shops. Lily giggled "Why am I not surprised?"
    Lily quickly rushed after Marut, she needed to prepare herself and her Pokémon was definitely on the right track.

9. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,007.6
  10. Momo Kiseki

Riolu
    (Riolu)
    Level 30
    PokéPoints:
    ₽847.5
    (Oh! Lily was going to check out Glittering Magic and Spring Clover, do want me to write a post about that? {Still new heh :sweat:})

11. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,007.6
    @Momo Kisaragi

(That would be helpful--it doesn't have to be anything long)

12. Momo Kiseki

Riolu
    (Riolu)
    Level 30
    PokéPoints:
    ₽847.5
    (Kay!)

Marut led Lily through the stores. Lily was loving it, the clothing brands were always so beautiful during contests and now...'now it's my turn!!'

Lily found herself drawn reluctantly, by Marut, to two particular brands, Glittering Magic and Spring clover.
    Marut sat looking smug as she perused the styles and Lily raised an eyebrow.
    "Don't you act so smug Marut" she said "I just so happen to like them"

(Uh, do you want me to talk about what she decides to get? Or leave that till the contest?)

13. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,007.6
    @Momo Kisaragi

(That would be helpful--I can give coords names if you just describe what they look like)

14. Momo Kiseki

Riolu
    (Riolu)
    Level 30
    PokéPoints:
    ₽847.5
    @WavePearl
    (By coords I assume you mean the clothes you showed us for the divine coordinators, if that's the case, imma peek around the wiki for a bit and come back when I find the one similar to what I'm thinking! Gosh it took me so long to realise what you meant, If I'm right that is... :sweat:)

15. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,007.6
    @Momo Kisaragi

(By "coords", I mean the outfits idols and coordinators wear--akin to Aikatsu/PriPara/PriChan, so you can raid those wikis for outfit ideas)

16. Momo Kiseki

Riolu
    (Riolu)
    Level 30
    PokéPoints:
    ₽847.5
    @WavePearl
    {So I was half-right. =) And I did get some ideas, give me like...one paragraph and an image! =) Forgive the fact that I couldn't help but draw her...}

Lily found a particular outfit mix that was a bit of combination between Glittering Magic and Angelic Crystal though the latter wasn't one of her preferred brands the snowy like theme worked. It was pale blue, lavender and white.
    It had some cute patterns over it All the pale blue parts of the outfit were somewhat see through. It had a dual coloured ribbon which when tied in her hair almost looked like spikes.

There was even a perfect place to put her Key Stone. She held it out to Marut.
    "Well, what do you think?" she asked hopefully. Her partner examined the two piece top and skirt from top to bottom before nodding.
    "Absol..." it said calmly, Lily smiled.
    "You like it? Cool! I think this will work for the contest for sure!"

(Lily's outfit I did this in like an hour
    Lily Contest Outfit.png
    Sorry it's super big...and it's supposed to sparkle a little but I dunno how to draw that.:sweat: This was long.)

17. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    After signing up for the coordination match, George made his way over to the store to try and find something he could wear. By far, the clothing lines seemed geared primarily toward female coordinators, but despite the seeming limited selection, George found himself overwhelmed by the different outfits; he truly was at a loss as to what would look good on him and what wouldn't. Sure, he wanted to look heroic, but beyond a general sense of the idea he had no idea how to proceed.

18. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,007.6
  19. Momo Kiseki

Riolu
    (Riolu)
    Level 30
    PokéPoints:
    ₽847.5
    @WavePearl
    (Power Aurora? Hm, it has a nice ring that's cool! *_*)

20. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,007.6
    @Momo Kisaragi

(If you need me to name any more coords for you, let me know)

Momo Kiseki likes this.