1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Pokemon: The Song of the Rainbow Aura (IC thread)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, Jul 14, 2018.

1. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    @Laserdragon14

The sage actually had several different books on the different types of Berries of the world, and how to use them in both cooking and medicinal purposes. From novice gardener to master herbalist, there was a book for every skill level.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Home Remedies: Berry Mixes was the book that caught Windripper's Braviary eyes and he quickly grabbed it, only to have gone too fast and slammed into the row of books, sending some raining downward toward his fellow travelers. The Taka barely managed to keep himself and a couple of books from falling.
    "Watch out!" yelled Windripper.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    @Laserdragon14

Luckily, one of the sage's apprentices managed to catch the falling books. "I know you didn't mean to make a mess, Sir Taka." he smiled. "Were you planning on reading any of these?"

4. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Jamie gazed up to see him.
    "How nice is it. To stil be able to fly" he sighed. He sat back down and continued reading

Persian smiled being happy that is she talked back to. "Can you please give him another chance"

5. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    @Laserdragon14

The apprentice smiled as he set the dropped books on a table. "Just tell me which of these you'd like to read, and I'll put the rest back on the shelf."

6. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    "If there are any about useful berry mixes then I'll read those," replied Windripper as he landed in front of the apprentice. "And thank you for cleaning up my mess."
    Skarmory shook his head towards his partner. "Sometimes I wonder about his intelligence but he's a good Taka."

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    Persiam laughed. "I wonder about Jamie strength. He act so high and mighty but ie he strong"

Jamie was reading and walking at the same time. As saw kn his corner a mirror. He glanced at it. "Hello there handsome" je grinned. Than in a matter of second the image changed into some ugly stance. "What happened to my beautifull reflection" he said surprised and shock. "Im way better than this"

(A mirror of truth possible??)

8. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
  9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    (Soundsbfine also)

"Rubbish mirror this one is broken" Jamie said mad

10. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
  11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    Jamie continued to look at some crystall ball. Gazing into it. He saw his clan and how they send him away. "What is this with all those stupid things. " he growled at it. "No Jamie. Those thoughts will only make you igly and not liked by girls or boys" he took a deep sigh

12. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    @Laserdragon14 @BZRich64 @ShireHime @~Dream-Of-The-Elements~

The library also had a variety of rare and magical items on display. From mundane jewels from remote corners of the world to fabulous magical items, the sage had plenty on offer. Which artifacts you saw would differ from day to day, so you never saw the exact same set of artifacts twice.

13. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Amara approached one of the people who she believed were managing the library. "Um, I beg your pardon, but are there any artifacts here that are related to magic?"

[What? I thought we were done with those for today?] Ajil asked her friend but was ignored.

14. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    @ShireHime

"What sorts of magical artifacts are you looking for?" the librarian asked. "Are you looking to battle with magic, defend against magic, or use magic for something else?"

15. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "I'm looking for some artifacts that can be used to battle with magic," Amara looked upon the library once more before returning her attention to the librarian.

16. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    @ShireHime

(Is she looking for enchanted weapons, or things that can fire spells?)

17. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    (She's looking for stuff that can fire some spells ^^)

18. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    @ShireHime

"We have a variety of magical weapons." the librarian explained. "The majority of those bestow a blessing or two on the wielder, but there are some that fire magic themselves."

19. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "May I take a look at some of them?" Amara asked the librarian, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

20. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    @ShireHime

The librarian nodded. "If you'll come with me, we'll go down into the vault, where the sage keeps the artifacts."