1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Pokemon: The Song of the Rainbow Aura (IC thread)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, Jul 14, 2018.

1. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Amara kept quiet to herself even after the red feathered taka had introduced herself. Ajil couldn't help but find this strange and quickly came over to her friend's side to hit her gently. [Hey, have some manners!]

"Nice to meet you," she said, looking at the taka.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,007.6
    @Tala

The Taka scout flapped up her wings, sending the fey flying back a little. "Were you ever told to get to know someone before making romantic advances?" she scolded.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,010.7
    Ariel looked around at all the flying bird people, mesmerized by the site. While the idea of people being able to fly by their own power was nothing new to her, having been raised by fairies and believing herself to be one, but she had never seen a Taka before yesterday. The idea of people that were also birds was completely foreign to her and seemed like a novelty.

WavePearl likes this.
  4. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Jamie sighed. "Seems you just got bad taste in man. " as he did his hair good again. Looking up was the only thing he missed as a fairy. Was to fly. Going through the sky no matter where to go.

5. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,007.6
    @Laserdragon14 @BZRich64 @ShireHime @Tala

"Do you need to reach the village?" the female Taka asked.

Then something occurred to her. "Oh, Arceus, listen to me chattering on without introducing myself! I am Keit Skydancer, of the Mountain Wind tribe."

6. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    "It is a pleasure to meet you Ms. Skydancer, I'm Windripper from the Canyon Warrior tribe," Windripper replied politely.
    Skarmory ran up to Keit and cawked.

7. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,007.6
    @Laserdragon14

"May the winds guide our meeting." Keit replied. "Who are these others with you?"

("May the winds guide our meeting is a Taka turn of phrase that can mean "Nice to meet you", but it can also mean "See you soon!"

8. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Jamie looked at what her namds seems Keit. He had lost by now interest in her at all

9. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    "I'm going, to be honest with you, Keit," started Windripper with a slight pause. "I don't know any of these guys names since I just met them yesterday and I'm naturally terrible names. The fact that I remember yours alone is a miracle."

10. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,007.6

"May I ask your names, travelers?" Keit asked. She knew well that Windripper was horrible with names, so rather than asking him to introduce everyone, his traveling companions could introduce themselves.

11. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    "I'm Amara," the girl replied to Keit's request. As usual, she was not communicating and preferred to stay behind the group. She felt like only doing something until she was needed.

12. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,007.6
    (I'll wait for everyone, before I fill in the companion's introductions and Keit's reaction.)

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "Im Jamie Taka. I used to be a fairy. But they couldnt handle these good looks" he smirked mostly to himself

14. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Windripper attempted to take note of everyone's names. Skarmory looked up curiously at Keit and cawked softly at her.

15. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,010.7
    Ariel looked quizzically at the Taka that was waiting for her to give her name.
    "A-Ariel." It had been so long since she had said anything that her voice came out kind of strange. She had never really talked much to the point where even some of the few people who knew her thought that she was mute.

16. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "Glad to hear you can talk Ariel" Jamie smirked.

(Note. Jamie isnt evil. He think himself as being funny. Good looking and to good for everyone else. However he does care for friend/companionship . )

17. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Finally hearing Ariel's voice made Windripper slightly surprised but didn't say anything about it.

18. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,007.6

"Ash of Mayul, at your service." Ash gave the Taka woman a little bow.

"I am Dame Misty of the Blue Dragons of Celeste." Misty replied.

Keit smiled. "I know of the Blue Dragons--I see them patrolling through the canyons often."

19. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Windripper found it odd that Keit was smiling so much, maybe she liked meeting new people or something, but he didn't care too much about it.

20. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,007.6
    @Laserdragon14

(Keit is naturally friendly and outgoing, but she will fight if needed)