1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokemon-Trainer Swap?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by EmeraldGlee, Jun 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EmeraldGlee

EmeraldGlee DESPAIR FOR ME!

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    I know this is kinda weird, but what if you, the trainer, was a Pokémon, and your Pokémon was a trainer sprite? What Pokémon would you be and what Trainers will you train? Same rules apply, maximum of 6 and junk. XD Gym Leaders and Elite Fours will be legendaries. :)

I would be a Meowth (LOL, as this wasn't obvious enough), and I would train Twins, Ace Trainer (F), Breeder (M), Battle Girl, Ninja Boy, and Collector.

Oh, and I would like to hear your inputs on what the trainer's type would be. :) Battle Girl would be Fighting Type, or something.

Just a weird thought I had. XD

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Havendre

Havendre Camper

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    I'd be a Rattata with a team of top-percentage Youngsters, natch.

Haha, but what a unique idea! I can see Hikers being Ground/Rock Type, Swimmers being Water Type, Youngsters/Pokefans/Collectors being Normal Type - I guess the types of Pokémon they tend to use most in the games.

Trainer_Ebony likes this.
  3. EmeraldGlee

EmeraldGlee DESPAIR FOR ME!

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    I see what you mean, dear! I was also playing around with the thought of evolution for the trainers. Kinda like, Bug Catcher would evolve into Bug Maniac or something. XD

4. Slugkid

Slugkid Slacker Extraordinaire

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    Youngster->????->Ace Trainer!
    RIch Boy/girl -> Gentleman/Lady (Socialite?)

Heh, I'd probably like to have a Dragon Tamer, a Florist, a breeder or two, a Ninja and maybe a Gambler (PI)

5. Trainer_Ebony

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Me be Mewtwo :D Id train
    that one dude that stands outside Cerulean Cave,
    A Psychic Trainer,
    A Scientist,
    Giovanni,
    Blane,
    and Mr/Dr. Fuji (I believe they are the same person :P)
    Yes, 2 Legendary trainers. I'm Mewtwo, I can do that. Besides, my existance is their fault. :P

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    I would probably be a Lucario
    I'd have 2 Ace Trainers, a Ninja, 2 Psychics and a Youngster (still training him)
    BUT if possible, I'd have the Shadow Triad, because those guys, are badasses :D

7. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    I'd be a Sandslash of course, and have with a psychic, a hiker, probably a breeder, a ranger, an ace trainer, and if I could I'd use good olf Steel-type Jasmine as a legendary.

8. Cobalt

Cobalt I'M A HURRICANE

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.6
    I'd be an Absol! I would train Cyrus, Maxie, Archie, Giovanni, Colress and Ghetsis. I pick these six because they are villians, masters of disaster. Absol is the disaster Pokémon! ;)

Disaster Master Cobalt would like to battle!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.