1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokemon UltraSun and UltraMoon are announced!

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Morgaine, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    Oh wow, everyone's theories are super cool! I initially thought that USUM were sequels to Sun and Moon just like B2W2 to Black and White. I was excited at the opportunity to meet Lillie again (man, I love that girl!~~). I'm looking forward to November for these games (I hope that it'll be available on the same day but finger crossed).

I would love if they had contests again and gyms again > v < ) / ~

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」

「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」 Dᴇᴀᴛʜ's Dɪᴘʟᴏᴍᴀᴛ

HeartGold
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    Heart Scale ★★
    Though I feel they were a bit uncreative with the names, Looks Legit. Though My brother was hoping for Diamond and Pearl remakes. He was pretty pissed. I'm not though but I wish they can bring back gyms tho.​

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Yeah the names aren't my favorite since they coulda done Pokémon eclipse, Pokémon Stars, or more space names

4. 「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」

「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」 Dᴇᴀᴛʜ's Dɪᴘʟᴏᴍᴀᴛ

HeartGold
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    Heart Scale ★★
    I'm not completely sure I'm gonna Buy it, Ill try and see if I can though! I'm gonna try and convince my brother too because the last time I posted here he was mad about it lol.