1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Gen 7 Pokemon UltraSun or Pokemon UltraMoon?

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Morgaine, Jun 6, 2017.

?

UltraSun or UltraMoon

1. UltraSun

23.1%
  2. UltraMoon

34.6%
  3. Both

34.6%
  4. Neither

7.7%
  1. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Are you going to buy UltraSun or UltraMoon on November 17, 2017? Are you going to get both or none of them? Why are you going to do that?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    Both because I always get both, and because then I can easily trade myself anything version exclusive and start with all starters at the beginning
    because I have no friends cri

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Both because like CK that's what I always do. I hope it'll be worth it too!

4. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    I usually get the version opposite from the one I've already bought, and since I started with Moon, Ultra Sun should be my choice. But hey, Ultra Moon appealed to me more sooooo... I don't think I'll ever get to give the Suns a try.

5. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Both. UltraMoon for me and UltraSun for my brother.

On a side note, Necrozma is my bro's favorite gen 7 Pokémon, so I bet he's going to be happy to hear they have a much more prominent role in the story. :D

#5 Jun 6, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2017
  6. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Ultra Moon. I got Sun as my main copy so Ultra Moon will be my new main copy...!

7. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I usually get the same version and if the time difference with sun and moon exists then I really want sun.

8. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    I will go with UltraSun for sure...I always get the 1st name lol. Would like to get both, but I am not that lucky :/

9. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    I am leaning more toward UltraSun, but that is because the Sun Version exclusives.

10. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    I'm gonna go ahead and get both, because my sister and I are already planning to get SM and play them together. So now that USM have been announced, we're gonna buy both of them. I personally will most likely take US, while my sister takes UM.

11. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I think I'll get Ultra Moon as I previously bought Sun. Unless they do the same thing they did with gen 5 where the sequels give you the other game's mascot.

12. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Sun as always! The moon is very beautiful but I like the happiness and joy that comes with the sun. Who knows, maybe I'll change my mind down the road once we see more reveals, but for now there's little making me want to choose Moon over Sun.

13. Miles

Miles Camper

oregano
    (Frillish ♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽36.2
    While i will pick up both games, i'll probably start with ultra sun this time around and keep ultra moon for nuzlockes.

14. Nova Ozuka

Nova Ozuka Hex Maniac

Joy
    (Togepi)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.3
    Not sure which Id' rather have. I have Sun, so I'm not sure if I want its Ultra or if I want Moon's for easier and faster Dexing since I don't have regular Moon.

15. Thechaosmaster

Thechaosmaster Keeper of Chaos

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽14.9
    Potion ★Poké Ball ★
    I think I'll get Ultra Moon, because I already have Sun so, yeah, and I also want to have the Lycanwolf midnight form, but it doesn't really matter.

16. ~Eternal Gale~

~Eternal Gale~ Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽36.8
    I'm getting Ultra Moon, I got Sun previously so might as well change things up, I also really like the new Design for Lunaala which is another reason I'm getting Ultra Moon.

17. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    I'm gonna get both but I think Pokémon Ultra Sun might be my main since Pokémon Moon was my main this time around. But we'll see ;)

18. HeroofFire101

HeroofFire101 Stirlingite

Ember
    (Quilava)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,645.7
    Ultra Sun because me and my brother always get the opposite game.

(It doesn't help that my brother only just started his Alolan Pokémon Journey...)

19. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Seems the two versions are going quite even for now.

20. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    I'm most likely getting only UltraSun, as I like Sogaleo more than Lunala. Also if they keep the time differences that's another reason why I'd get USun.