1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokemon X/Y Midnight Launch

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by ThePumkin, Sep 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThePumkin

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Hey Guys! Pumkin back from the dead! :3

I know I haven't been very active lately but well like most of you I'm REALLY excited for X/Y and I just recently pre ordered mine at my local video game store here in Costa Rica and found out they are having a Midnight launch event which make me even more excited for October 11th/12th!

So I wanted to know if you guys the (awesome lake valor community) are going to any midnight release/launch event at your local game stop or any other store you buy your games at? And if its something you do often for your favorite games or any crazy story that's happened to you at a release!

This is actually my first time every going to a midnight launch! the only other game I bought on the launch date was Super smash bros. brawl and I waited in a 2 hour line!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Banshee

Banshee Pokémon Professor

Gregg the Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽62.1
    i wish i could go to the midnight launch. But I'll be working through midnight :C But I'll probably wait until 9am to get the game U_U Kinda wish I got it where I work lol!

3. Sachi-Shimazu

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.8
    I probably won't have the money to buy it when it comes out at first, so no midnight launch.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. GarchompIsBlaziken

PokéPoints:
    ₽44.8
    I pre-ordered it but I doubt my local gamestop is doing that and I'm always really tired at night mostly due to stress, so thats probably a no.

5. EmeraldGlee

EmeraldGlee DESPAIR FOR ME!

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    I might be blind to these things, but I don't think our local store is offering midnight launches. Besides, even if there was, I wouldn't go since nights here are really creepy. :1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.