1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokemon XY Trainer PSS Icons

Discussion in 'Market' started by Rafael, Dec 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rafael

Rafael Math Geek

Odd Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,073.8
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★
    I found this really cool post by CodeNamePlayer on DeviantArt. It's basically a collection of all the things you need to create your own Pokémon XY Trainer PSS Icon. Here's an example that I made for myself:

[​IMG]
    If you want to check out the DeviantArt page so you can make your own, go here. I put this in the Giveaway section though, because if you don't have the tools needed to make your own icon, I can make you one for free!

Just fill in the info here and post on this topic:

Skin Tone:
    Eye Color:
    Hair:
    Tshirt:
    Hat:
    Accessory (optional):

Here is a picture from CodeNamePlayer containing all of the customization thingies that can be used:​
    [​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Treecko007, Achromatic and keranie like this.
  2. Juju

Juju Psychic

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Skin Tone: Middle one
    Eye Color: Green
    Hair: Brown Medium Perm
    Tshirt: Blue
    Hat: Red's hat
    Accessory (optional):
    Thanks!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Rafael

Rafael Math Geek

Odd Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,073.8
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★
    Sorry I only saw this now! Here you go:
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.