1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

PokeStar Studios

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Achromatic, Feb 5, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Shockingly NO topic on this yet! What did you guys think of this? Did you ever take part in movies?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ThePumkin

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    I hate it in my opinion, Nintendo/Game Freak keeps adding all these new features that are non related to the actual GAME, since when is a "Pokémon Movie" gonna help me in a battle or help me level up my Pokémon . . . . ?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    It's an extra piece of fun and gives the player something else to do to waste time. The games are supposed to be fun, and some people enjoy these features so, yeah.

4. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    I love it! I just wish there were more movies to pick from

5. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    I'm not a huge fan and didn't like how I was forced to do it that one time. I suppose it's better than the stupid musicals where you can actually get helpful items like Lemonade and things (as opposed to just getting props to do more musicals like with that shit) and at least it's interactive, although I don't like how you have to use a rental Pokémon before you can use your own on any of the movies. I could do without it.

6. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    I loved this feature. This kept me occupied for a couple of hours.

7. Banshee

Banshee Pokémon Professor

Gregg the Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽62.1
    I don't really like it. >> I kinda cheated part way because I couldn't get anything accomplished. SO I youtube'd how to do things. Grant it, I still havent beaten it because I prefer other things that exist in the game. But yeah... Not a big fan. XD

8. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    I found it sort of random and pointless to be honest. I tried to make a few movies but overall it wasn't that fun. I think it was a good idea though. It just wasn't my sort of thing.

9. Potatrobot

Potatrobot Resident Potato

PokéPoints:
    ₽42.0
    I thought it was a huge letdown that the robotic Tyranitar was exclusive to this almost pointless feature. I thought It would have made an awesome enemy, or at least a decent plot twist. But no, it's just a prop. Really disappointed.

And another thing: when you partake in the movies, you're told that it made millions. So, where's my share? Where's my recompense for my amazing blockbuster talent?

10. Sachi-Shimazu

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.8
    I actually liked the Pokestar Studios in it, it was a fun distraction

11. Pyramid King

Pyramid King Just checking on things

Egg
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽66.6
    I agree it comsumed much of my Pokémon time and was very fun.

12. Fluffy_Eevee

Fluffy_Eevee Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    I like the Movies and I really loved the Roboter Story it was so sad Q^Q
    It was a very funny idea to add this
    I just didnt like that you need luck to make some movies

13. Shadow Blaze

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    I didn't like Poke'Star Studios very much, actually... I think I might have enjoyed it a bit more if it hadn't have been forced. At that point in the game I just wanted to train my newly evolved Lucario, and get my team established. Poke'Star studios seems more like the kind of thing that would be more fun if I'd been able to go back to it when I actually wanted to do it, if I wanted to do it, you know? Even if they just took you through a tour of the studios, then let you go. I just hated that right when I didn't want to do anything other than battle I was forced to make a silly little movie.

Not to mention that after I finished doing the movie it took me a million years to find the exit... :|

14. OmegaBlazeBoy441

OmegaBlazeBoy441 Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    I dont think I have participated in one of the move there yet besides the one that was manditory. I just never got around to it i guess. Seemed like a decent feature to the game though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.