1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

(Poll) Favorite worst Final evolved fire type starter?!

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by BluetailsTheBuizel, Nov 17, 2017.

?

Which Pokémon are your favorites?

1. Emboar

8.1%
  2. Delphox

37.8%
  3. Incineroar

24.3%
  4. Infernape

43.2%
  5. Typlosion

54.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. BluetailsTheBuizel

Legendary Egg
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽161.3
    Oran Berry ★★
    I like all the fire types final evolved, especially Incineroar, after watching the anime just released. Poor Delphox and Emboar :(

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. MasterBallz

MasterBallz Youngster

Torchic
    (Torchic)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13.7
    The only fire starters I dislike are Chimchar and Fennekin.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    I have to say Typhlosion. It's generic...but then again I didn't like any of the 3 Johto starters to begin with. Could also argue that it's vanilla attributes are its greatest strength since it has no specialization whatsoever.

In terms of design though; Delphox is my least favorite. For a Pokémon that looks overly feminine, it's definitely odd that it has a 3-1 male/female ratio. Same thing with Primarina.

BluetailsTheBuizel likes this.
  4. BluetailsTheBuizel

Legendary Egg
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽161.3
    Oran Berry ★★
    At least, someone pointed out the fact that both Braixen and Primarina are the only starter lines that are more feminine in design, but have high male to female gender ratio. I don't mind this weird Gamefreak design idea. But it will open up many roleplaying opportunities whereby the character looks female and when that character announce he is male, everyone else lose their footing.