1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Possible Absol Evolution.

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Zisa, Apr 9, 2013.

?

Fake or Official?

1. Fake!

8 vote(s)
    72.7%
  2. Real!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Not so sure . . .

3 vote(s)
    27.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zisa

Zisa Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0
    Recently, I've come across an Absol Evolution photo in Japanese supposedly for Pokémon X and Y for the 3DS. Obviously, it could be a fake, since none of the Pokémon design team, or any of the team at all, has released it. Though, for the NewTwo, or MewThree form, there was first a scan leak of it before it was officially confirmed. This does make it a possibility that Nintendo could be bringing back older Pokémon and making evolutions, or pre-evolutions. What do you think 'bout it?
    [​IMG]

2. Potatrobot

Potatrobot Resident Potato

PokéPoints:
    ₽42.0
    I'd like to see this. I really hope that these cool 'leaks' are the real deal, because the designs are awesome.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Doomhound

Doomhound
    (Houndour)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽77.7
    That would make absol soooo OP and I don't think I could learn to like it. It looks like an absol/arceus cross to me personally

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Jathemon

Jathemon Hex Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    I dunno. It looks more like somebody's Absol character. Then again, with the...odd...designs they have released, who knows?

5. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    Seeing how serebii hasn't said anything about it I'm 100% sure this is fake.

6. Trainer_Ebony

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    It seems fake. The battle scene in the corner, especially, seems off to me. That said, I would love to see this. This would bring Absol into a pseudo- Legendary class :D

7. Slugkid

Slugkid Slacker Extraordinaire

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    I like the fact that Absol is stand-alone. I wouldn't like Absol as much if it was an evolution, or if it had one. It breaks the whole "lonely" aspect Absol tend to give, I don't know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.