1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Potatoes

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BiohazardSr, Feb 2, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BiohazardSr

BiohazardSr My name is Sid. Sid the Bard

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    Do you like potatoes? How do you like your potatoes prepared? What is your favorite type of potato? What do you like your potatoes to be served with?

(@[member="Blast"] do you still doubt my power?)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,269.2
    I prefer my potatoes with a lot of love, a lot of heart, and a lot of potato. I have two jugs of perfectly good potato salad, a bunch of french fries, and some potato soup sitting in my fridge, and I feel like combining them, pouring them into a baked potato, and enjoying the smothering goodnes..

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

✯Ho-OhLugia✯ Pokemon Masters

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    I love using potatoes to make the best hot chips ever! It's a special kind of potato, though I don't know what. However, I would not eat it raw at all!

4. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Potatoes are obviously one of the most superior foods, I like tater tots.

5. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    I prefer potatoes sliced up, sprinkled with ranch powder, and grilled on a propane grill wrapped in aluminum foil. Plain and simple. Either that or in my kitchen trash. yes that is the name of a dish by the way.

6. brsajo

brsajo Idioddish

Sproot
    (Oddish)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,218.2
    I like a potato. I like said potato to be prepared with a saxophone. My favourite type of potato is a wizardly one. I like my potato served with dank memes.

Wizard likes this.
  7. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,269.2
    11/10 post of the year.

brsajo likes this.
  8. Maantijger

PokéPoints:
    ₽268.5
    BIO YOU ARE THE DEVIL

9. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I like potatoes in a variety of forms, be they baked, mashed, chips, or crisps. My personal favourite variant is having the potatoes cut up into small cubes and baked that way - so I can eat the little cubes one at a time. However, when it comes to potatoes, I'm not particularly picky - except for hot potatoes wrapped in aluminium foil. I don't like those because they're too hot and they've been known to scald my fingers.

Maantijger likes this.
  10. Pitmore

Pitmore Mild Internal Pain

PokéPoints:
    ₽84.0
    Eww potatoes

Who wants to eat a potted toe anyways?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.