1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Potential Legends

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by JadeFox, Oct 17, 2017.

1. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    According the new Famitsu news leak, certain legends will be available to capture in USM via the Ultra Wormholes. What are some legends you guys are looking forward to the most?

I'm actually really hoping to see the Creation Trio appear (Dialga, Palkia and Giratina), since they've always been my favorite legends, and these wormholes seem like the perfect opportunity for them! ^_^

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Same for me. They seem like the most obvious choices for finding in other worlds.

If they decided to add in some of the mythical Pokémon too (such as Deoxys), I'll be ecstatic.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    I'm hoping that the legends you encounter aren't shiny-locked, because I would love to be able to hunt for Xerneas/Yveltal/Zygarde in the new games. Other than them, though, Groudon/Kyogre/Rayquaza would be awesome, as well as any of the previous generations' "mythical" Pokémon. They went and made Deoxys encounterable in the main story in ORAS, so why not some other mythicals in USUM?

4. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Those three would fit perfectly! I think to add to that... maybe Cresselia and Darkrai because space has moons. I agree with Del as well, NO SHINY LOCKS PLZ.

5. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    I'd like to see ones like Victini, Xerneas and Yveltal be catchable again. I missed the former's event and haven't gotten a chance to try it out.

Or maybe even the four legendary titans. My personal favorite legendaries

6. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Beast Trio, yes I'm totally biased there because is my favorite trio even if we could catch them in ORAS although I wouldn't mind Yveltal and Xerneas either.

7. Uber-Dan

Uber-Dan PKMN Breeder

Rayquaza Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽150.7
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★
    I agree that the SInnoh dragons would be the best since they live in their dimensions, maybe there will be a side story with them that leads to the player catching Arceus similar to how the Delta episode ended with catching Deoxys?

8. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Sinnoh Trio seems to be the obvious choice atm, but I'm also hoping for a special event with something like Hoopa or Celebi! In particular, with Celebi being a pre-order reward, maybe you can unlock a special episode/sidequest via time travel/wormhole shenanigans! And of course, seeing that Deoxys is also an alien Pokémon, I'd love to see something involving my spaghetti monster as well, though since it already got its time to sine in the Delta Episode, I'm not gonna get my hopes up *too* high.

9. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Deoxys and Arceus make the most sense to be, aside from the "Creation Trio".

10. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    All of them.

11. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    [​IMG]

This image has surfaced along with the interview about Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon. Translating the red text in the centre reveals that this is the cover for the "Official Pokémon National Pokédex for 2018". It's adorned with many Legendary Pokémon, including Mewtwo who was mentioned in the interview. Perhaps this is an indication of which Pokémon will be available, or just having the "main legendary" (HO-Oh and Lugia share this, obviously) of each generation to represent their generation.

Personally, I believe that all non-Mythical Pokémon will be available for capture in all four versions of the Alola games, much like they were between X, Y, Omega Ruby, and Alpha Sapphire. This would mean that, since there are no non-Alola Legendaries in Pokémon Sun and Moon, that there's a good chance we're getting all of them in Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon. The reason I believe this is because it makes it possible to complete the National Pokédex in a single Generation, which was possible in Generation 6. Note that Mythical Pokémon aren't needed to complete the National Pokédex from a gameplay point-of-view.

The reason we probably won't be able to catch Mythical Pokémon is because they're Mythical, and it's rare that we're able to catch them in the games. The only time we've been able to capture Mythical Pokémon are the Mew event in Emerald, the Shaymin, Darkrai, and Arceus events in Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum, the Victini event in Black and White, and Deoxys during Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire's Delta Story. The only example of this that isn't an event is Deoxys, so I believe that it's unlikely that Mythical Pokémon will be obtainable without an event, except for Deoxys, who might have been slightly dethroned from his role as a Mythical Pokémon.

It's also good to take into account that Nintendo has already given out every single Event Pokémon in the span of Generation 6, with the Diancie, Hoopa, Volcaion, and Pokémon 20 events. We've also had second distributions of Mew and Celebi in Generation 7 already, so it's likely that Mythical Pokémon will be given out at events periodically.​

12. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    I would assume Rayquaza to take a role in this, but because of the ORAS Draconid arc, it's unlikely. A mention is almost necessary, but a major role (except for in the portals) is not.
    Does anyone remember the 'spheres of existence' from Arceus and the Jewel of Life? I wonder if we'll be able to visit them. Even Arceus's special golden light-web hatchery or whatever might be accessible, just not to catch him. Maybe Ultra Beasts come from the Distortion World, who knows?
    #MissingNo