1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Preferred store for Pokemon events?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by sohrob101, Oct 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sohrob101

sohrob101 Destiny Draw!

PokéPoints:
    ₽80.7
    So way back when wifi mystery gifts were still a thing in the past, we would need to go to stores for mostly every single event. Today people now just get frustrated with the whole going to a store events, especially with the fact we are capable of over wifi events. Seeing as how Gamestop is usually the norm now a days, and rarely toys r us, what do you guys really prefer? Which store seems like the better option in your opinion? You can even include stores that can potentially have events, but never really do. For me I really like toys r us, but at the same time I like stores such as target or Walmart as they are more common to find, and easier to go to. I also like how stores use codes now, as it seems to be more easier to give out.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    I like gamestop more since it's closer to where I live and is filled with people who actually know what they are talking about. However, I rarely get event Pokémon in stores since I'd rather stay in the comfort of my own home than go outside.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Doomhound

Doomhound
    (Houndour)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽77.7
    Gamestop. basically my only option xD and quite easy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.