1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Primal Groudon vs. Primal Kyogre

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by DIO, May 15, 2015.

?

Primal Groudon or Primal Kyogre?

1. Primal Groudon

16 vote(s)
    64.0%
  2. Primal Kyogre

9 vote(s)
    36.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    I love Kyogre usually and it's definitely my favorite of the Hoenn legends but Primal Groudon just looks so much cooler (almost like he's glowing, even, due to the colors of his Primal pattern). And he has an insanely awesome ability that makes him super overpowered.. gah what an easy time I would have had if I got Omega Ruby. Plus he was so helpful for me in Rumble World ;3;

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    I personally like Primal Groudon in comparison. I personally think it has a better design as well as more of an advantage when it comes to battling.
    With primal Kyogre, the only change in weakness is the immunity to fire, which really doesn't do anything considering it's a water type. Now primal Groudon loses its weakness to water, grass, and ice. Instead, it gains an immunity to water and takes normal effectiveness damage to grass and ice; only to have it's only weakness become ground.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Apawn

Apawn Modern Gen 2 Artist

Nosejob
    (Nosepass)
    Level 49
    PokéPoints:
    ₽360.7
    Shiny QuilavaQuilava
    Primal Groudon, mainly due to its one weakness and better vs Primal Kyorge

4. JirachiWish

JirachiWish You only get two wishes

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Even though I prefer water and the color blue over red, I like Primal Groudon more, which is one of the reasons I got Omega Ruby rather than Alpha Sapphire. He reminds me of the Jirachi Wishmaker movie.

5. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    Primal Kyogre is way cooler than Primal Groudon. I may be bias because Sapphire was my first Pokémon game but... you know.

6. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    I gotta stick with Primal Kyogre too. Its typing is better than Primal Groudon, and I also like its design better than Groudon's. Also, I love to swim. Bring on the sea!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.