1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Primal Regigigas Or Primal Deoxyes?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by MyApolloProject, Nov 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MyApolloProject

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    If there was such a thing as a Primal Regigigas or a Primal Deoxyes which one would you rather have and why? Also what abilities would each one possibly get? On top of that, what would be there back storys, and the names of the evil teams fighting to control them? Let me know and browse your imagination on this topic! :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    Primal Regigigas would be really awesome. I feel like in the distant Sinnoh Remakes, they could do something really cool with Team Galactic and Primal Regigigas. I couldn't really get into depth on what I think because I don't really know. As for abilities, maybe something new among the lines of Desolate Land. What I mean is something brand new that involves powering up all of the Regis.

That being said, I don't know how probable it is for future Primal Pokémon.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Wingmaster

Wingmaster The Tides of Destiny

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Primal Deoxys all the way, with different primals for every form. As much as Primal Regigigas would be broken because they would absolutely 100% have to take out Slow Start for a better ability, Primal Deoxys would just be so cool to see. Regular Deoxys is already really cool, but, you know, Primal Deoxys would be seriously amazing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.