1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Prototype Valoriadex

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by guest, Apr 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ravenide

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.4
    Let's stick to trying to get a name down first. Multitasking will just make everything cluttered. xD

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    guest likes this.
  2. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    The first poll is up! Vote for the name we'll give to the Fakedex!
    A lot of people seem to be in a hurry to get to designing the Fakemon so one of the new submissions will be designing Fakemon, hopefully that'll make you guys happy haha
    Apologies to the people who took so much time making their lovely logos, you can resubmit them during refining after editing the title in them if you feel up to it!

Good luck to everyone who submitted, and have fun voting guys!

3. Rafael

Rafael Math Geek

Odd Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,073.8
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★
    Submission 2
    I hope we could stick to the usual Grass Water Fire typings for the starters. What I have in mind is:
    Grass Starter: Stage 1 - Grass, Stage 2 and 3 - Grass/Psychic
    Water Starter: Water/Fairy
    Fire Starter: Stage 1 and 2 - Fire, Stage 3 - Fire/Poison
    I don't really have any concepts in mind so I just thought of some typings that I think look cool.

Submission 3
    Since professors are named after trees, I'm going to just suggest some cool tree names haha xD
    - Professor Willow
    - Professor Hemlock

Is there still going to be a logo submission?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 37
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,663.4
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★Root Fossil ★★★Beedrillite ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    I'll work on a legendary desing, but in the meantime.
    Submission 2:
    Well there really aren't many trios of types as balanced as the traditional, researching it hasn't yielded many helpful results either. There is something I think would be rather funny to do though so here it is. "Dragons" yep all three are dragon type to start making them super effective against each other, and than maybe they can pick up one of the traditional typings in their second or third forms. story concept could even be based around a new dragon tamer setting off into the world.

Submission 3:
    Some professor names that stick to the tradition:
    Professor Honeylocust (female)
    Professor Yew (male- Speciallizing in ghost types and Pokémon afterlife... Perhaps a little too religious?)

Once again submission 1 will be later this week most likely.

5. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    Thanks for the submissions guys C: Good luck with submission1 @[member="HiddenLore"], I look forward to seeing what you design!

I've moved working on the logo over to the refinery, since it's related to the previous submission and isn't exactly urgent or anything. You can find the refinery here, feel free to submit the logos here if anyone's still interested in making one! uvu

Rafael likes this.
  6. WobbuffetWynaut

WobbuffetWynaut PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.5
    SUBMISSION 1 [​IMG] ^.^ I had Legendary Fakemon before this was created! I'm not using it... you can have it... I'm not sure if it's cute though...
    You can take out the Shiny Form if you want! ^.^
    It's a tiny Pokémon that can fly and it can transform into people!

SUBMISSION 2
    Grass/Psychic
    Fire/Dark
    Water/Fighting

If by only 2 entries, you mean 2 submissions, then I won't do 3. If you mean two Fakemon, then I would say Professor Sakura.

guest likes this.
  7. eclipse35

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Submission 1:
    Maybe I'll do this later.
    Submission 2:
    Fire/Grass
    Water/Fire
    Grass/Water
    I think that would be... Interesting...
    Submission 3:
    Professor Moonflower (Female), studies astrology

guest likes this.
  8. ZeldaZam

ZeldaZam Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    I'd totally enter if my internet would load my pixel art creator. Maybe I need to go MS Paint...

Just saying, all of the professors names are names of various trees like Professor Oak and Professor Elm and Ivy, Birch, all of those.

9. eclipse35

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Unless I'm wrong, @[member="ZeldaZam"], all of the submissions for category 3 are names of trees. If you were referencing my Moonflower, it is in fact a tree, not a flower.

10. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    While it is true that previous professors have been named after trees, there's no real need for people to follow that trend if they don't want to. There's no rule stating that professors have to be named after trees!
    Take Bianca for example, who's training as an assistant to likely become a professor herself. Of course it's something to consider, but don't feel that you need to be limited to tree inspired names

11. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 37
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,663.4
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★Root Fossil ★★★Beedrillite ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Bianca will likely change her name to a tree type, it's part of the initiation process.

Mochaburp likes this.
  12. Ravenide

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.4
    Dibs on using a lotus flower for the fairy design~! (Working on it as soon as I finish my trainer shop requests) xD

SUBMISSION 2:
    I'm a classic kind of guy, though FIGHTING/FLYING/ROCK would go well as secondary types for the WATER/FIRE/GRASS types. (That's what I use on Project Hora) :)

SUBMISSION 3:
    Here, have some trees names!
    - Wonderboom
    - Castanea
    - Larch
    - Yew

guest likes this.
  13. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    Submission 2:
    I propose:
    1. Grass/Flying
    2. Water/Dragon
    3. Fire/Fairy

Submission 3:
    I propose:
    Professor
    1. Mahogany
    2. Pine
    3. Jabuticabeira

guest likes this.
  14. Rio

Rio Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽5.0
    Ah, Fakemon. I developed so much storylines, characters, custom-Pokémon moves(cough too much of that last one), gimmicks and stuff I could only plan and not design xc Well, glad to know they won't entirely go down the drain now, at least. Which, reminds me of the list of technology I designed for my modernized citadel of a region that I ended up using for my RP OC instead. Well, all in all I shall be frequenting this romantic topic quite a lot.

Submission 2:
    All of these three basically had moves and Abilities related to each other, which now that I think about it, doesn't make sense considering one of the Rival takes the same Pokémon as you out of spite and hope of a better chance against you. Yes, I did try to draw these lovable trio. No, they did not look good. :^(
    1. Grass, Flying - Prairy, the Energy Feathered Pokémon
    2. Water, Rock - Cystern, the Rock-Spine Porcupine Pokémon
    3. Fire, Fighting - Coalcub, the Wolf Cub Pokémon

Submission 3:
    In the(left4dead)game, basically the Player would register with his/her Rivals for the region's Council's recent project in giving worthy Trainers exceedingly rare Pokémon from exotic locations to record the growth of the Pokémon outside of contained glass chambers, in addition to their suspected behavioral changes when partnered with Trainers instead of simply being study subjects. Thinking back now, it didn't really have a Professor, but the Council uses the First Gym Leader as their gofer to deliver Pokémon to them.
    1. Cypress
    2. Esterfain
    3. Louise

Edit: I'm sorry this isn't really relevant, but did somebody say "mugshots"?
    http://sta.sh/01f42xepeqvv
    hang on i regret sharing that, that looks horrible
    Edit2: Ah, just found out Coalcub was actually supposed to be a pure Fire type until he evolved, but who cares, let's go equality.

guest likes this.
  15. dratimeg

dratimeg Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽5.0
    This would be fun.. not sure if i'd be giving myself enough time to do anything though..

16. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    You could always go for the less time-consuming submissions, such as submission 2 and 3 this time 'round! Just put down whatever ideas you have and you'll be good to go C: There's always the refining stage to help out in too, where you'll definitely have more time to work

Ravenide likes this.
  17. Thunder

Thunder The Alolan Archer

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    Submission 3

Professor...

Evergreen(Evergreen Tree)
    Deciduous(Deciduous Tree)
    Spruce(A Spruce Wood Tree)

Female

Professor...

Tulip(Tulip Tree)
    Maple(Red Maple Tree)
    Hickory(Shagbark Hickory Tree)

guest likes this.
  18. Hydra

Hydra ☆ ★ Spooky season is here ★ ☆

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Submission 3

Professor names

1. Hawthorne
    2. Aspen
    3. Hemlock
    4. Palm

guest likes this.
  19. Merdrabolt

Merdrabolt Hex Maniac

Umbra
    (Zorua)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3.1
    Darkinum Z ★★★★Slowpoke Tail ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Submission 2:
    Water/Ghost
    Grass/Electric
    Fire/Ice

No particular reason or meaning for them.... I just thought it could be fun

Submission 3:
    Willow
    Beech
    Cedar

guest likes this.
  20. Weaselbear

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Submission 2:
    [​IMG]
    Babush (Grass) - Groat (Grass) - Naturam (Grass/Normal)

[​IMG]
    Flamur (Fire) - Lemava (Fire) - Singetail (Fire/Rock)

[​IMG]
    Platyke (Water) - Billake (Water) - Aquarypus (Water/Ground)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.