1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Prototype Valoriadex

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by guest, Apr 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YouHoney

YouHoney Snow wanderer

PokéPoints:
    ₽135.9
    I invented some possible moves.

Pebble Throw. Rock. Physical. 10 dam. 100% Acc. 40PP. Priority 1, 100% Flinch.
    The Pokémon Throws a small pebble to opponents face, flinching it. Basically a rock type Fake Out.

Bass-line. Normal. Status. 100% Acc. 20PP. Next sound based move is 1,5x
    User adds a base line to their voice. Makes next sound move have 1.5x more power.

Bury. Ground. Status. 80% Acc. 10PP. Priority -1
    This move needs some explaining. The user goes last and buries the target. This target comes up at the end of next turn, making them unable to do anything. Attack or retreat. This move is to be used to get a free turn to set-up or switch.

2. WobbuffetWynaut

WobbuffetWynaut PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.5
    Here's my thing! The middle one looks so bad... But, here... :/ [​IMG]
    Chyron -> Charcon -> Chinfergon

It was supposed to be a dragon, but it ended up as a giant lion with wings and fluffy yellow stuff...?

I feel like making a Pokédex thingy...

Chyron
    Playful Dragon Pokémon
    Fire/Dragon

Pokédex Entry: Chyron live in forests, usually with their family. They stay with their mother for 5 years before they leave home. These Pokémon have fluffy cloud-like things all around them, which are very soft. Chyron have two flat toes on each foot and no teeth, so these Pokémon must use their horns to hurt other Pokémon.

Charcon
    Thief Pokémon
    Fire/Dragon
    Pokédex Entry: This Pokémon lives alone, in large forests with towns nearby. Charcon move quickly and like to steal food from people. Ancient humans thought Charcon would curse whoever's things it stole. Charcon's homes are in deep holes in the ground, full of shiny things.

Chinfergon
    Fire Flight Pokémon
    Fire/Dragon
    Pokédex Entry: Chinfergon have lived for over 200 million years. Many people create statues of Chinfergon. They believed that if a Chinfergon stepped near one of these statues in the center of a village, good food would grow there all year. These Pokémon are usually friendly, and some of them are kepy as pets. The only things they eat are fruits and vegetables.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    Here's my entry:
    The image is under the spoiler as it is quite a big file and I am unsure if I did this wrong because I based this line after the Chimera mythology and for some reason I felt that they were always a more ferocious dragon that didn't look like a dragon.

Stage One
    Name: Robelle
    Type: Fire
    Data: The cloven hoofed lion Pokémon. These Pokémon are medium sized solitary creatures that live in remote, hard to access areas. To encounter one born in the wild, it is best to avoid or flee as they are extremely territorial.

Stage Two
    Name: Rophorn
    Type: Fire/Dragon
    Data: The lion goat Pokémon. The Robelle has evolved and a second more docile head grows beside the original head. The conflicting personalities lead to the lion counterpart being more protective over the goat. They are few in number in the wild so encounters with this creature rarely happen but when they do, it usually results in serious to critical injuries.

Stage Three
    Name: Rophoralty
    Type: Fire/Dragon
    Data: The chimera Pokémon. These are ferociously aggressive Pokémon and must be disciplined or trained very well in order to safely interact with. It is said that back in the time of kings, these Pokémon were used to fight off armies and guard the kings' treasures.
    [​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. ConfettiCat

ConfettiCat ( ☞ゝω・)☞

PokéPoints:
    ₽564.8
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    Besides the main character and the rival, I think there should be more kids in the town. Maybe add a family with two or three kids into the neighborhood?

5. ConfettiCat

ConfettiCat ( ☞ゝω・)☞

PokéPoints:
    ₽564.8
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    I hope it's not too late to enter a submission :sweat:

Here's mine:
    [​IMG]

Sorry for the bad coloring, I... don't really have any excuses.

I haven't thought of the names yet, but it's based off of the woolly bear caterpillar. I thought it would be cool since it could come back from the dead and stuff... but since I am sort of lacking in the creative department, that's all that I came up with...

If you can't read my handwriting, it says:

First
    Type: Bug/Ghost

Description: When winter comes, its body freezes and its heart stops. But it comes back to life when spring thaws it out.

Second
    Type: Bug/Ghost

Description: The silk that it has spun is translucent, so you can see a curled up shadow inside. While in a cocoon, it is not asleep. If it senses danger, its spirit will come out and grace the attacker with a nightmarish vision before returning to its body.

Third
    Type: Bug/Flying

Description: None yet.

I haven't made a description for its final evolution yet.

6. ShiroLugia

ShiroLugia ✂ No Longer Human.

PokéPoints:
    ₽478.5
    Hello! I believe since this is the discussion for all things Valoriadex it would be right to post this here so everyone can be notified and help get me up to speed-

In case you were wondering why this section has not been updated, it is because I need to catch up on exactly where to begin working on Valoriadex once again, since I know many submission rounds are going on right now. @[member="Magpaeonia"] has retired from the Valoriadex project and has left it up to me! So sorry for not mentioning it sooner, I'm still working out some details. >v<;; Nonetheless, Valoriadex will be back up and running soon! If anyone has any ideas or wants to bring to light something I may have missed, please let me know here! Thank you for your time everyone!

7. Nauris

Nauris The King of Konchus

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    If you feel like you'd need help, feel free to ask me, since I pretty much have nothing to do for few months. I can also give some ideas when needed, from what to do next, to how to decide the new thing. I want to see where we can go with this, and I won't quit this project. I could also help you with the deadlines and inform when the deadlines are about to due, if you want to.

Good luck with this ^^

You should close this poll, and make a poll for the stat averages first, then extend various deadlines imo. However, it is up to you to decide what you will actually do first.

8. ShiroLugia

PokéPoints:
    ₽478.5
    NEW TYPING POLL
    Yoo-hoo! Sorry for the wait guys, I've been meaning to pick up on this project again. Here we vote for the new types casted and their Stat Averages, Type Charts, Retyped Pokémon, Moves and whatever details you may have added about the types you created. For voting on a type, please refer to this thread as everyone contributed a lot! And it would be much too long to include in this single post. From where @[member="Magpaeonia"] left me off on this project, after this is decided we will move to deciding the Legendary trio types. If two people had the same typing idea but with different attributes, we will decide which attribute set to choose in the refining stage. I also made the poll multiple choice in case everyone really wants to choose more than one. Though be aware, the max new typings we will have is 3.
    Without further ado let the voting begin! If there's any additional things you believe should be added to the poll, just let me know below.
    Happy voting! ​
    EDIT: From previous archives, Light and Magic types were the winners! Here one more will be decided. The legendary trio is currently under way, but a third type will be made use of in the future. I won't tell how yet!
    END VOTING DATE IS JULY 11TH

9. ShiroLugia

PokéPoints:
    ₽478.5
    @[member="Nauris"] Thank you so so much!

And sorry for the wait guys! I had stuff to get done, I'm gonna try and get this picked up now! Big thanks to you all for staying organized with this while I got things together. ;7; It means a ton! As of now I'm going to start small and do each submission phase one after another since I can't juggle two at once right now, but once I get the gist of it would you guys like to have more than one submission and refining round going on at once? (If that's how it was before) Let me know what would be too busy so deadlines don't crumble you. I'm gonna go extend some deadlines on other submissions now. Thanks for the time and continue talking about this project guys! Let me know your thoughts.

EXTRA NOTE: All submission threads will be labelled with UPDATED to show the deadline has been extended!

10. Nauris

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    So, we basically are restarting various things.

11. ShiroLugia

PokéPoints:
    ₽478.5
    We aren't restarting I believe(?) I'm simply renewing the deadlines of what was on the Valoriadex before hand as of right now, and then we will move on to the other submission sets Magpaeonia has listed out. If I made a mistake and new typing has already been decided I'll change this thread to voting on one more type since our max is two. I'm going off what I was left to do, so if there is anything out of order I will be sure to check ;x;

EDIT: Good news! I found the entrant winners from before, so now this will be held to decide one extra typing! (Even though Light and Magic have already been decided, why not?)

12. Nauris

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    We already had decided that we'd introduce Magic Type and Light type (my version).

Like I mentioned, next thing regarding types was to decide stat averages for both types.

13. ShiroLugia

PokéPoints:
    ₽478.5
    @[member="Nauris"] Thank you for letting me know! I'm still going to keep this poll up, because I had a pretty good idea come over me for what to do with a third extra typing. So no losses were made. My apologies for the misunderstanding. I'll get together the stat averages for those types in a vote after the third is decided. Very sorry

14. Nauris

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Another thing, the typings for the legendary trio were decided already.

These were the typings chosen, and the Dragon/Magic was chosen to be the trio master.

15. ShiroLugia

PokéPoints:
    ₽478.5
    @[member="Nauris"] Alrighty! I'll close that one and set it for refinement since I believe it hasn't been fleshed out yet. As far as I know, no other past submissions have been completed and the deadlines have been set again. Thanks!

16. Pitmore

Pitmore Mild Internal Pain

PokéPoints:
    ₽84.0
    Lazy mag leaving all her work with Aqua

JK, Turnip summed this up but I like the new typing's and there isn't anything bad with having 2 added typing's! GSC did it! This should be interesting and you should still keep at it!

17. ShiroLugia

PokéPoints:
    ₽478.5
    Voting has ended! Crystal Type is the winner for the new special typing of an exclusive Pokémon!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.