1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pulp or No Pulp?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubbles, Jun 17, 2018.

1. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    yes I got this topic idea from Splatoon

Do you prefer drinks (like orange juice for example) with pulp or without pulp? Why?

If you don't know what pulp is, it's basically the juicy gunk that comes from unfiltered citrus drinks.

I prefer drinks without pulp... having the pulp in there just feels so unnatural and I get paranoid about choking or getting it clogged up in my throat while drinking the actual juice.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I can handle "Some Pulp", but prefer no pulp too XD

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    I prefer the texture and taste of having pulp, it adds an extra sense of natural-ness, even though it's totally possible to just add pulp to from-concentrate juice.

However... I have dietary restrictions that get in the way of eating raw fruits and vegetables, including the pulp in juices. I need to buy pulp-free juice, and if that's not available, then I have a small strainer to de-pulp-ify my juices. It's a lot of extra effort, but it's worth avoiding the health ramifications.

4. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    no pulp because pulp is just weird??? i want to drink juice not a smoothie.......

if you want to eat orange in the morning so bad then just eat an orange??

FireSpartan5 likes this.
  5. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Legendary Triforce ★★Star Piece ★★★★
    No pulp. The opposing team of people who like pulp shall be beaten to the pulp they so love. :smug:

FireSpartan5 and Mandriel like this.
  6. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I prefer no pulp so that I don't have to pick all the pieces out of my braces. Do I need to say more?

7. Ethereal

Ethereal LV Lurker

Luigia
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,311.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Poké Doll ★★
    Pulp for sure. I don't know why but I love the texture of it.

8. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I used to hate juice with pulp in it, but now I prefer pulp. Pulp contains more nutrients and I kind of like the weird texture.

9. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    No pulp. I have this thing about certain types of textures, which makes a number of foods and drinks inedible for me, and juice pulp is one of them.

10. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    I prefer the drinks with little to no pulp. I like the flavor of orange juice okay, but I can't stand the pulp.

11. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    A little bit of pulp is good, but I don't like the little seeds that often come with it. Usually they stay down the bottom of the glass though so I just don't drink the last little bit lol.

12. Otter Mii-kun

PokéPoints:
    ₽0.0
    No pulp for me. Even "some pulp" makes orange juice feel "gritty" in my mouth when drinking it.

13. Poffin

Poffin King of Destruction

Alolan Meowth
    (Alolan Meowth)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,384.2
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    You know I'm not really a juice drinker so I'm not really sure what juice with pulp is like... or I don't remember if I ever tried some. I'm gonna say no-pulp for a smoother experience.

14. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Hell no. I hate the texture

ShinigamiMiroku and FireSpartan5 like this.
  15. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    I don't get why anyone would like pulp in their juice. If you want pulp, eat the whole fruit, not the juice! You should never have to chew your drink.

ShinigamiMiroku likes this.
  16. Grimwave

Grimwave Decepticon

Megatron
    (Beldum)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽153.2
    Dome Fossil ★★★Premier Ball ★Darkinum Z ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    No pulp... echhh, I just don't like anything about it.

17. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    I prefer no pulp, but I can enjoy pulp if the orange juice itself is good enough, if that makes sense. If I enjoy the taste more than I hate the texture, then I can handle pulp.

18. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Pulp is really gross I can't stand the texture.

19. colours

colours » seedFLARE

Larvitar
    (Larvitar)
    Level 78
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,982.2
    Friend Ball ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Leaf Stone ★★★Grassium Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★
    I hate pulp.

So no pulp 100%.

20. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    I like the texture of pulp. It definitely makes me feel better about what I'm drinking because it feels more natural.