1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pumpkins!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Wizard, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,385.6
    With Halloween just around the corner, I have been thinking about pumpkins and how wonderful they are! You can carve them, eat pumpkin pie, decorate with them, eat pumpkin pie, grow them in your garden, eat pumpkin pie, and even eat pumpkin pie!

Do you like pumpkins? Do you like pumpkin pie? Do you carve pumpkins?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    I really like pumpkin soup. Pretty meh with anything else. Haven’t tried pumpkin pie myself, so I don’t actually know how it tastes like.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Its a tradition for my family to carve pumpkins! I actually recently just carved a pumpkaboo!

4. Roman

Roman Black Belt

Odd Egg (S)
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽43.3
    I don't really like eating pumpkin, besides these pumpkin cookies that my work makes
    I love carving them, and I'm planning on trying to melt wax on them instead of carving them this year, just to try something different

5. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    I love the look of just plain old pumpkins. I usually just leave them as they are, but sometimes I like to paint my pumpkins, because it's easier than carving them, and I don't have to deal with the icky feeling insides, and the pumpkin lasts longer. As for eating pumpkin...I really don't like the taste of it, or the texture. It's just not for me.

6. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I haven't carved a pumpkin in a long time, but I like using them for decoration. And they're tasty. For some reason this thread makes me crave pumpkin pie.

7. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    Like a bunch of others, I haven’t actually carved a pumpkin in a long time. I have painted them, and they do make fun decorations. I don’t really like pumpkin pie, but pumpkin bread is good.

8. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Here’s a picture of the pumpkin I carved the other night :D

0E572ACF-FA08-412B-86CE-4C5D16095408.jpeg

9. Sylphiel

Sylphiel Swimmer

Volcanion Egg
    (Volcanion Egg)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽568.2
    I've been so tempted to buy a small pumpkin for both eating it and for roasting the seeds. If I actually had a place to put a carved pumpkin, I could justify buying it, but I don't. :(

10. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,251.3
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    I like pumpkins. They're cool. I really enjoy eating pumpkin, and I do remember we had a small pumpkin to be used as a jack-o-lantern once, but we just doodled a face on it and called it a night.
    Never tried pumpkin pie before, but I would like to.

11. Owly

Owly Friend of the Eco, Foe of the System

Torako
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,981.7
    Pumpkins are great. I love pumpkin pie! I used to carve pumpkins all the time, too; but now that my brother and I are older we've sort of abandoned the tradition, which is too bad.