1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Q & A time for the LunarRabbitPikachu crew!

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by LunarRabbitPikachu, Nov 29, 2014.

1. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    Me: I am not 100% sure. I believe it is mostly based on objective-based. :sweat:
    Ashlee: Aye-aye I think it's more time-based for me. Time is everything you need when alive.
    Coco: idk ewe' I think I'm too young to know this?

Me: I guess my favorite part in life is just hanging out with my friends and family. :3
    Ashlee: Seeing other things around the world that you don't get to normally see.
    Becky: All the cool and dangerous adventures. x3
    Sassy: trying out new things
    Coco: SNOW!!!!

Me: Don't worry, you will never be alone here! I will make sure of it!!
    Ashlee: I don't think that is what he meant Ash. ._.'

Me: I think I may be too shy and submissive when it comes to doing stuff that involves with work, projects, speeches, and etc. My character is the shy and introvert person and always being too formal. But when I meet friends then I become less timid. ewe'
    Ashlee: I usually tend to stay away from strangers mostly and remain calm. That's my character. *shrugs*

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I more meant your Rabbit wolf, what inspired your persona?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Lunaaar!!

How many games have you played this year?

4. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    Me: Oooooh!! Well, 8 years ago, I looked back at some of my ocs and thought about making my own personal oc because of how much I changed since my depression. I first thought about myself as Ashlee the Rabbit-Pikachu, but then I realized I'm never emotionless. O-o' So, I thought I make a character that is more like me. When it came to my favorite animals, I was mostly tied with rabbits and fox... So I decided to try and combine them. For fox, she has the muzzle, tail, teeth (to the point she doesn't have buck teeth), and paw-hands. For rabbit, she has the ears, fur, teeth (so the teeth aren't sharp), and the fact she doesn't eat meat. :sweat: And with that, I have made Ashlee the Rabox (rabbit/fox).

Me: XAAARRRRRNNNN!!!! :D And I believe over 40... so far ewe'
    Coco: I played 12 games owo

5. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: Do you find machines and mechanical things interesting? Why or why not?

:: Do you have a favourite constellation?

:: So this is a semi-serious question, but what's your take on Sonic Forces and self-insert OCs now being a thing?

6. Anubis the Lucario

Robert
    (Nidorino)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽44.7
    Crown of Valor
    What crossover do you want to see the most in a video game or book?