1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Queries for Quith and Company.

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by PoserPanda, Jun 14, 2019.

1. PoserPanda

SS EGG 2
    (Giratina Egg (Altered))
    Level 74
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,173.3
    Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    To better service my story titled, 'Magic and Miscellaneous Questions' is to create an actual asking thread for it. Then I can add more to the story itself. The characters I have so far, are:
    • Quith
    • Ms.Twelve
    • Ko
    I may add more later, but if you don't want to ask them questions, then I am a part of the company as well.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    What is your name?
    What is your quest?
    What is the velocity of an unladden swallow?

Do you know that quote and what it is from?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. PoserPanda

SS EGG 2
    (Giratina Egg (Altered))
    Level 74
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,173.3
    My assigned name is Quith.
    My quest is to encourage a better working relationship between A-Cons and Fairies.

Two stone, or a whisper to Ko. Then it's dead. I believe that is how things go in my world, though from a human's perspective I cannot be sure.

4. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Why are you a Poser and not a genuine panda? :U

What are your thoughts on Pancham/Pangoro? Spinda?

5. PoserPanda

SS EGG 2
    (Giratina Egg (Altered))
    Level 74
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,173.3
    Alas, were I a panda I might get more sleep. But as I'm a poser, I get to answer questions and not be a protected species.

Pancham is a fun Pokémon, and I like to find some connection with its Pokédex entry, as I try to act fiercely but end up being quite squishy.

Pangoro on the other hand, reminds me of my favorite archetype in movies. A big tough guy who takes care of people / probably has a soft spot for an even more tough character. (Final Fantasy and the Legend of the Crystals, Castle in the sky. Both have tough guys that either love their mom, or fall in love with a bad girl.)

Spinda I hadn't noticed was a panda, despite seeing it in games. I mostly ignored it as I'm not fond of dizziness.

6. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Which Pokémon generation was your first? Which one is your favorite?

7. PoserPanda

SS EGG 2
    (Giratina Egg (Altered))
    Level 74
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,173.3
    I started having an interest in Pokémon when the first movie came out. I collected cards but never had the chance to play any of the handheld/console games until about two years ago.

As such I don't have a favorite generation, just a semi-random assortment of Pokémon that I enjoy. The characteristics that I could like about any of them are:
    1. They're purple.
    2. They're green.
    3. The Pokémon is a frog.
    4. The Pokémon is chubby.
    5. The Pokémon is a cat.
    6. They're spooky for a good reason. (Banette, Yamask, Giratina.)